It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contactees - Who are you really talking to?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I think your post is reasonable. I also don't feel that every non-human intelligence has our best interests at heart, nor any high estimation of us as a species.

There are malevolent energies that lead to dark corridors in the mind. Period. To deny it is to deny a dichotomy that exists on all planes, I think.

I think one must imagine the apathy they must feel towards us, in the way we humans reflect apathy toward other people in other parts of the world where it doesn't affect our lives directly, and even our treatment of animals. But what if our way of life affects them directly? Perhaps they live in the sea, or have set up bases there and Fukushima disrupts their entire system, they set up apart and unobtrusive to us. What if? They were never very far away, simply removed and existing apart from us. But our actions, our little destructive toys, and tinkering mad scientist experiments - have direct implications on their own bio-systems they have set up apart from us? It just my personal opinion. This is the best way I know how to relay, what I perceive, a lot of which is symbolic of meditation as to what is happening.

I do believe their hope. Is to relay the importance of addressing social issues and technological responsibility and instill these ideals and ethics into our children. This is what I get from my meditative trances. I think that intervention is their last - absolute fail safe option. This is the sense I get. I do not believe, they feel we are ready for first contact. It's when, arks have to come just to preserve the human race, because things ran so amok we broke mother earth. At this particular juncture at humanities development as a species I do believe we could be at that, or nearing such a precipice. Which is why, they have appeared so regularly since the advent of certain technologies. The increased world mass sightings makes one wonder, anyways! It's what I'm incessantly driven to do in regards to things I talk about with my family, children, what I'm driven to converse about and talk about. Morals, ethics, compassion, tolerance, cultural bridges, the possibility and implications of various scenarios... Don't you ever go into trance or daydream and then run through various scenarios and then a deep analyzed examination of the importance of the ethical choice is sort of ran through? That sort stuff. It's the absolute best way I can explain to you all, of what I experience. It's that some people care to claim that they are somehow important or have the answer or in contact with a specific entity from so and so and blah blah blah, and I just don't care to make those assertions that I've no way of proving or backing up! I tend to be suspect of any who do. Anyone and everyone can tap in and do it. I truly believe that. It's just doing the meditation, and visual exercises, and opening that door. But it doesn't make them who do or can, or me, more special - just more aware of things most are veiled, separated from. Religions have been designed to creating the veil to separate you from it. It's the devil...demon. Well I was raised and simply warned, "Be aware, Sis, you go peeking behind that veil, and it is a mirror of the own energy you harbor that reflects back. Stay well clear of the shadows." Well some of them from our perceptions and positions could be seen as such sure... but our point of view is not the only one that matters if we are talking about a multi-verse filled with several different intelligences existing alongside us, and a part of this world too. Some embodied, some not. It's mind-boggling. We are not ready. But no. They will not destroy us. Though I cannot lie, and say that there may not be beings that would advocate such a move. Or certain sects, dichotomies within their ranks that wish it to be decided. In our estimation of viewing such an unleashing of legion of previously unknown entities existing around us, we would imagine it was hell opening up to meet us. Guaranteed.

Doesn't everyone do that though? My husband says no. LOL. In an attempt to sound less crazy, I'll simply say, I have a VERY rich daydream world. And I just don't see any harm in it. In some of them, my companion in my daydream gets a name. My favorite of characters to show up is Shirat.
In paganism, we call these beings spirit guides and it's not looked upon as unusual or frowned upon.

CdT

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
CirqueDeTruth - and how does this answer the question who we are talking to?

What I propose is to get these people who are in contact, to find a way or method we can ALL use. Some kind of language, telemetry, communications method would expand our knowledge enormously and would break down barriers between species.

Of course, this would reveal any ulterior motives these aliens may have too. If they are not helping us in ways which will be obvious to all, then we have to ask ourselves - why not?
and more to the point what their agendas are.

I want to see some real advancement in the PUBLIC release of information coming from anyone who claims to talk to aliens because I reckon this is the only way we can vet and validate out connections and whether they have our best interests at heart.

I dont really mind if these people are talking to spirits or aliens, as in my mind the two are probably from the same multiverse but from different places possibly. I have no idea. I am looking for beings who want to help us and to release us from the secrets held by our governments thereby allowing us to have the tools they have - making our lives better. These tools such as free energy, could improve life for so many people.

======================

We have a few on here who claim to talk to aliens, but seem to talk at length about anything and everything - other than the point. Tricky eh? If not tricky, then answer the question and deliver the goods or else acknowledge that the beings you are dealing with are NOT friendly ones.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

qmantoo
We have a few on here who claim to talk to aliens, but seem to talk at length about anything and everything - other than the point. Tricky eh? If not tricky, then answer the question and deliver the goods or else acknowledge that the beings you are dealing with are NOT friendly ones.

And just what "goods" would you have me deliver? If you think that ET is going to vife you "answers" you will need to ask specific qestions; ya know, questions that "can have" answers.

What we can't do is provide a response to a question not asked or some amorphic notion that may or may not have a real connection to anything.

Go here and after you've read everything, ask your remaining questions.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

tanka418
And just what "goods" would you have me deliver? If you think that ET is going to vife you "answers" you will need to ask specific qestions; ya know, questions that "can have" answers.

What we can't do is provide a response to a question not asked or some amorphic notion that may or may not have a real connection to anything.
Go here and after you've read everything, ask your remaining questions.

Asking questions that can be deflected is a classic example showing an unwillingness to be helpful. I have expressed what I think would be useful to us all. Which part was possibly misunderstood? Maybe it was the bit about being tricky?

I am sorry that you cannot see the need for humanity to have some way to escape from the technology which has been stolen from the people for years. I was suggesting that some in contact with alien and possibly superior intelligences could fill in the gaps for us and to replace that which was stolen.

I am not asking specifics but appealing to your contacts for help for humanity.

Obviously, you and your contact are not inclined to do this. As I said, this speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I see...I / we have given you all the data you need to retake your world, and live as the creator intended. I'm sorry you do not see this, but, you need to understand; One can lead a horse to water, but cannot make him drink.

When, if, you decide to stop the madness, and begin to listen, we will still be here. Until then expect to remain in the dark.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Perhaps they only want to help the earth as a whole, that includes bacteria, prions, viruses, all kinds of stuff that is nasty to a few species and beneficial to the others. Humans are far out numbered here and by far an inferior and dangerous warring species on the whole. Look at how humans view certain threatening species from house flies, fleas, ticks chiggers, garden pests that destroy crops, to larger dangerous species such as wolves, bears, gators, again to name only a few. Humans have no conscience about swatting a fly, hunting down an invasive predator or using any means possible to eradicate a weed, insect or anything that threatens their food source or safety. If you were responsible for this Universe, for this planet for future (unknown to humanity at this time) purposes, what would you do? Imagine yourself trillions of years more advanced with the true historical memories of this planet and all of its incarnations at your disposal. Man lives and dies in the blink of an eye and yet eternity and this planets highest potential continue regardless of the challenges and atrocities mankind commits against it.

So coming into this thread I figured you wanted people to say that alien contactees are in bed with the demons from hell, man made hell that is not the quantum hell created through the lower evolution of developing astral consciousness. Consciousness on the whole. We are so immature and not even close to disclosure or contact openly. We are a danger to ourselves, this planet and all life in the Universe at this point.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

qmantoo

What I propose is to get these people who are in contact, to find a way or method we can ALL use. Some kind of language, telemetry, communications method would expand our knowledge enormously and would break down barriers between species.

Of course, this would reveal any ulterior motives these aliens may have too. If they are not helping us in ways which will be obvious to all, then we have to ask ourselves - why not?

Yes, there is such a method...are you ready to learn? You only have to learn to be a telepath...it is one of the most difficult things I've done in 66 years.

There are plenty of ways in which we can be helped at the moment, and ways in which we can help ourselves with the use of new technology. If they are so much more advanced than us, then perhaps we could know what the government knows?

Firstly, please don't assume that your governments know "squat"!

And, just how much more advanced than you do you think ET is? Maybe he is just barely advanced over you...maybe, ET's technology is ancient, and he has no idea how it works.

Maybe ET, is just a couple hundred years more advanced, and he is struggling as much as you.

It isn't ET's job to provide you with technology. You are one of the most intelligent and innovative species in the cosmos; Innovate!

For example, we would cease to be reliant on Government disclosing new free energy technology if we had the information blasted all over the internet.

This is rich! "free" energy technology is "blasted all over the Internet". You fail to avail yourselves.

Think of the possibilities we could all have access to, without them being classified under the governments security restrictions.

The problem seems to be that money needs to be made from this information, yet it is of such vast importance to all humans, that money is really should be a very small consideration. Once the technology is out, there will be plenty of ways to use that technology to make money afterwards. If it is kept to the discoverer who wants patents, profits etc, then often the government will step in and take it all for themselves and the discovery is lost to us all.

So, if you are in communication with aliens, ask yourself why they are not actively giving us ALL information which would bring us out of poverty, provide clean water for all, and which would release the governments stranglehold on the information being kept secret from us.

So the real problem here isn't with ET; it is with Terrestrial Humans.

You ask for contact, help from ET, yet, when he stands up to offer you condemn him as a "delusional", or "mentally ill", and dismis what ever he has to say.

You then typically persecute the poor individual until he completely withdraws any form of help; forever.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Qmantoo,

Welcome to the frustration of a mystic. I use to spend an inordinate amount of time pleading our case, and very apologetic for the deeds and frames of mind some are at. Hoping I could convince them, we were ready and worthy. Eh, the folly and self-importance of youth! They sent me out to learn about politics, war, and the uglier sides of us. It's actually how I found ATS and sights of this sort. The realization always sends one into a dark night of the soul. The fall from the perch and grace is a raw feeling to the bum. Our ego though, individually and collectively, is enormous!

The religious systems put into place, selected to explain and govern this phenomenon is starting to break down. To fill the void - who knows... We may separate ourselves from source and die. Perish a slow devolving death. Teaching our children there are no mysteries, possibilities, other intelligences, God, life beyond... not even to recognize in death the light, and people, not knowing it, shun away from it in fear...creating eventually a world of simply disembodied ghosts, lost...disconnected.

There is nothing to BE done, in regards to our in-fighting and killing of one another. Our systems we put into place to govern. We are free to do this, and work it out the hard way, so that we may one day be worthy of interacting at higher planes with full awareness. From their perspective, point of view, want to know how they see it? Population control. They liken us to still being beholden to our more base animal instincts. Like a male lion will hunt the cubs of a female he wants to breed with, and kills them so that he will be able to breed with her and carry his stronger, more dominant line of cubs. The things they worry over - is a step above us selectively, as though we were the cream of the crop and invaluable to rest us the universes and multiverse. :eye roll:

I have no wish to be a guru, or famous, or such. I don't suffer a messiah complex. Occasionally delusions of grandeur, but I try to stay down-to-earth and cognizant of the insignificance of my place in this world. I incorporate what I learn in my spirit journeys, with what I post about, speak about - etc. Rather than set myself up as an authority. I am not an authority, just one unique point of view. One of the oddities because I spend time off in my head, in another world. But I feel I have my voice and things to share, so I do communicate things I learn and realize within the sovereignty of my own creative ingenuity. Regardless, of whether the information is coming from within in me, or being channeled to me. So I leave it to you and your own judgement whether or not good energies guide me, or negative. To each their own opinion.

As to recommendations from them...

-Rehaul of infrastructure systems everywhere, but particularly the super-powers that use the most energy. Utilizing energy smarter, and simpler and incorporating natural cleaner sources into the design.

-A return to community - speaking in groups of hopes, wishes, desires, experiences, ethics, morals

-A stop to certain practices - that have dangerous consequences. Monopolies, financial cartels, War, slavery/slave labor, hurting each other, and some other things such as nuclear power plants, manufacturing of dangerous gasses and elements. The mention the hadron collider (sp?) quite bit, or it's brought to my mind as an unforeseen potential disaster.

-More concern on judgements leveled at people, treatment of one another, what sorts of media/entertainment is exposed to you, particularly the younger minds, deeper educational systems on stronger emphasis on morals, ethics, law, and psychology. They mention we don't challenge ourselves enough to strive to become more "righteous" in conduct. And yes, that's the word they use. They don't see us as a species, as an honorable, or noble species, the potential is there, but we've lost sight of it due to many factors, most technological/material and a falling away from community, at this juncture in our development.

But that isn't enough right? Because we can't do that on our own, and everyone wants someone, something, to come down and take us by the hand.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
As to recommendations from them...

-Rehaul of infrastructure systems everywhere, but particularly the super-powers that use the most energy. Utilizing energy smarter, and simpler and incorporating natural cleaner sources into the design.

-A return to community - speaking in groups of hopes, wishes, desires, experiences, ethics, morals

-A stop to certain practices - that have dangerous consequences. Monopolies, financial cartels, War, slavery/slave labor, hurting each other, and some other things such as nuclear power plants, manufacturing of dangerous gasses and elements. The mention the hadron collider (sp?) quite bit, or it's brought to my mind as an unforeseen potential disaster.

-More concern on judgements leveled at people, treatment of one another, what sorts of media/entertainment is exposed to you, particularly the younger minds, deeper educational systems on stronger emphasis on morals, ethics, law, and psychology. They mention we don't challenge ourselves enough to strive to become more "righteous" in conduct. And yes, that's the word they use. They don't see us as a species, as an honorable, or noble species, the potential is there, but we've lost sight of it due to many factors, most technological/material and a falling away from community, at this juncture in our development.

But that isn't enough right? Because we can't do that on our own, and everyone wants someone, something, to come down and take us by the hand.

Wants, desires, of a Terrestrial Human...

And that is one of the other issues ET might have...its not ETs job to hold your hand. Yet, too many demand it.

edit on 21-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Exactly!

Your point also illustrates my belief in why they are ED. Since obviously they have a vested interest - occasionally display appearances to the masses to remind them, "they" are still watching, the mysterious in this cosmic game didn't disappear...

CdT

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
All I am asking is that the playing field is levelled. I am not asking for our hand to be held, but to be given (as a race) the same technologies which are now hidden from us by the government. We, as a race, have them already, yet only certain among us have access to them AND they were most probably given to us by the same people who are now refusing to give it to a wider audience. That's weird. How does that work in a caring bunch of races?

I am not asking for new technology, but old technology which has been given before but is not common knowledge to all. Yes, I think blasting it all over the internet would stop the secrecy crowd from keeping it secret any longer - because there would be no point, since everyone knows about it.

I can quite believe that there are more races of ET than just one, and what one race may give to our governments another may not agree that we are ready to use it wisely yet. However, the cat is now out of the bag and our governments have the technology given to them and that gives them an distinct advantage in controlling the populations. I also understand that whatever we find out, there is always more advanced technologies ready to be given to our governments in return for favours and there will always be those who try to control us rather than advise us.

I do agree that we humans are not ready for the responsibility that many of these technologies may bring, so the only thing I can deduce from this is that we have to try to stand up to our governments and re-invent our method of organisation. Maybe this is what is needed and maybe it will happen if we collectively want it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

qmantoo
All I am asking is that the playing field is levelled. I am not asking for our hand to be held, but to be given (as a race) the same technologies which are now hidden from us by the government.

Just what technologies would those be? Abundant low cost energy? You have that, it is all over the internet; yet you do not recognize it.

Or how about a space craft drive system that can be used to implement FTL ? You can do this today with existing science and off the shelf technology. And, should be good to around 12ly or so.

These things you already have; you have but to look around and see.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes, abundant low cost energy would be a start and spacecraft drive systems would be good too. What is needed is perhaps a small generator which can supply enough power for a household and runs from the natural energy in the 'ether'. A design which uses maybe a crystal, some other common bits and pieces and which can be made for an amount everyone can afford. I have no idea what is possible.

Your suggestion is rather useless since there are thousands of supposed solutions posted on the internet. Some are wishful thinking, some are genuine, and some just plain dont work and never will. The people who developed these technologies they gave to the government know what works and what does not.

What you have suggested is for us to bumble around in the dark for years hoping to stumble on a piece of technology which does what we are looking for.

OK, forget it. I can see this is not going to work and it sounds as if I am whining. I'll stop now.

tanka418
Just what technologies would those be? Abundant low cost energy? You have that, it is all over the internet; yet you do not recognize it.

Or how about a space craft drive system that can be used to implement FTL ? You can do this today with existing science and off the shelf technology. And, should be good to around 12ly or so.

These things you already have; you have but to look around and see.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

You need to understand; You are asking for something rather non-specific, and I / we have specific solutions (though many are as terrestrial as you).

So, try this one on for size...

Artificial gravity / space propulsion

You'l need to know this is not a link to a single file: it is the link to the science behind it all...many PDF's! But, it is a far better indication of where your science is right now, than the MSM or other sources. You should also know that this technology has been implemented by Terrestrial governments; an of course, you weren't told.

As for the cheap energy; yes there are a lot of "fakes" there...try the "sweet triode". it is one that can actually work.

And, no, I don't expect you to muddle around searching for a needle in a haystack, but, you do need to do some searching on your own...after all this is YOUR world.

I'll be writing white papers on these technologies soon, so, if you wait I'll do some of the work for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Who knows, they don't seem to be selling themselves or calling themselves something that could be sold, or be known. As for them not giving us technology, there would be plenty of reasons for this.

Their technology could be extremely radical to our understanding, even though they'd probably estimate we could have the ability to use it, or replicate it. It just that when you talk of aliens, or advanced civilizations, they definitely had their number of miss-haps in their technological evolution, to have blown up in their face so many times, they don't even have eyebrows anymore.

That it would be Deja Vu to them, that is if they recorded such a miss-hap in there records.

It would be better off for us to develop our own techniques and understandings, as well as experience even though its a gruesomely slow progress.

Don't get me wrong though, I hate how we still use Fossil fuel as a main economic resource.

So primitive, but yet they consider it the future.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by compressedFusion

compressedFusion,

I and my family dealt with abductions our entire lives.
As I am about to reach my 60's I can look back on your comments with hope.

Many people have been threw these experiences alone with out family to support them emotionally.
I was one of the lucky ones not to be alone in my experiences.
We were lucky to be taken awake and in a group.

I found that we all have to find a personal way to cope with the lack of personal control that an abductee experiences. Many people are broken beyond repair by the experience if not that the lack of being able to speak about it to others. We are threatened with financial, physical & emotional rune. These threats are in addition to the abduction experience.

Then we should constructively talk about ways to contribute? Hmmmm....

Think about all the people it would take to cover up these experiences.
Were are they?

Every one speaks in hushed tones about their crazy uncle George that gets drunk and talks out of his head about what he did in the service....

Everyone knows someone how claims to have seen one of these things.

What is your personal emotion when you encounter them?

My reply to this thread is hope.

Hope that we as a race of beings can step back and face what is really happening here.
As long as our leaders are able to pay the rent so to say.
We will be allowed to do what we want without much intervention.
What is the currency for the Rent..... ?????????
That is what the real questions should be.....

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

So, if you are in communication with aliens, ask yourself why they are not actively giving us ALL information which would bring us out of poverty, provide clean water for all, and which would release the governments stranglehold on the information being kept secret from us.

Depending on which aliens you speak of, the reasons would differ.

If it is the "Aliens" I suspect your referring to, the "Nordics", I suspect the real reason is that if you free humanity completely, they would be free to explore the "Entire" planet. And that may be something "they" are not entirely in favor of. Age old secrets, would no longer be SECRET. But my argument is that maybe, just maybe, it should have never been a secret in the first place...........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join