It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contactees - Who are you really talking to?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Greetings,

Very well said my friend, and bang on!!

I struggled to say the same myself.

Thank you

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Greetings,

signalfire
How come none of you 'contactees' ever has any proof? Video on board the biospheres would be nice. Aliens appear at your patio door? Take a picture... lots of pictures. How about a new, previously unseen bit of technology?

What? Allow me to introduce you to thinking " Outside the Box "!

Not ALL contact is made physically. Many are made in the dream state and meditation. Please show me how someone could take pictures and videos of this?

The box stays open

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who are we really talking to?

I'd daresay, many are connecting to higher consciousness and tapping into the 'matrix' conduit. I grew up calling it the Akasha Records. Expanding it and causing a misinterpretation of receiving the info outside of themselves rather than recognizing they are tapping into raw data information. It's the wrong way to look at it. We are always connected. We are never disconnected, only our awareness of our connection to Source is varying between human to human.

There isn't a difference between telepathy and channeling at the base rudimentary mechanisms of it. I have always maintained I'm a channel, which is controlled telepathy with "supposed" external intelligences. I don't have intrusive outside voices harassing me at any moment telling me things out of the blue. I have to sit down and meditate, put myself into an altered state of consciousness and connect. When I was younger, around the ages of 6 - 11, my mother reports to me that I did have spontaneous interruptions. I'd be doing something and go into what she would call a "zombie" state. Then start talking about things that made no sense. I can't remember any specifics of those experiences, and neither can my mother she says. Want to know what she did? Had my step-dad cut a piece of wood and we wood burned a channeling board. Then we instructed the non-human intelligences that it is just not "done" the way they were attempting communication. Telepathy at any moment they deem THEY wished to talk. Na-uh. This is my life, and they are intruding upon MY world. So my mom, instructed them, that there are proper channels to utilize to conduit through, so that they are not intrusive into one's everyday waking life. It worked. My spaced out trances where I just "zoned" out for twenty - thirty minutes stopped - when I started channeling. I switched to auto-writing with pen and paper though. It's faster and done much quicker than with the board and pendulum.

So why don't I share more or fully? First, CompressionFusion stated the aspect of others who ridicule, best. The community. Any online or off. It's not just ATS. Why should I be bait for sport? I've had a rough go of life, and my trust in others is low. It would be my own fault, if I shared, and then was ridiculed and what progress I have made in my trust issues is undone. So I don't share it fully or disclose it all in one place. It's too unbelievable to take in one dose anyways! Instead, bits and pieces of my story is shared over time. In this, I can get my story out, but at the same time, share at my own pace and in a way that makes some sort sense! To me at least.

Yet another reason - is that question! The one this thread is based on. Who are we really talking to? Well, I don't really know certainly, as I've no waking, conscious memories of ever being in the presences of a non-human intelligence in waking, cognizant time. Dreams sure. Astral projections sure. Lucid dreaming sure. In the waking reality. None. Indicators, sure. Actual proof, for others apart from myself and my own perceptions of what I am experiencing, no. So I have to ask myself, am I crazy? Is it all me? Higher consciousness? Non human intelligences? Aliens? Spirit guides from my soul group? The fey or grey? I don't know. I know what I receive and "they" tell me. My main contact that seems to have laid claim upon me is called Shirat. There is also Geston, and Sona, and others... But I don't feel ATS is a safe place to share. I might get kicked out of the community for daring to share personal experiences I've no external proof of! I've seen it happen.

Peace,
CdT
edit on 17-10-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: clarifying thought

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Spiro
Greetings,

signalfire
How come none of you 'contactees' ever has any proof? Video on board the biospheres would be nice. Aliens appear at your patio door? Take a picture... lots of pictures. How about a new, previously unseen bit of technology?

What? Allow me to introduce you to thinking " Outside the Box "!

Not ALL contact is made physically. Many are made in the dream state and meditation. Please show me how someone could take pictures and videos of this?

The box stays open

Be safe be well

Spiro

This is interesting. And I know Dr. John Mack talked about this as well in regards to why his patients could never provide proof of their abductions. I saw a video interview with him in India after meeting with the Dalai Lama, and he said talked about how these experiences may be happening on different realms. Something the Western culture cannot and will not comprehend. What an interesting thought, to think that when we sleep, our souls are actually traveling in the spirit world temporarily, and that there may be beings in those realms waiting for us when we cross over. I often think in looking at UFO videos that the "UFO" looks more like a ball of light, an energy ball if you will. Now wouldn't that make more sense if these were beings of energy who are temporarily breaking through to our dimension. Just some food for thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

signalfire
How come none of you 'contactees' ever has any proof?

How come those who want proof always ask for the unreasonable?!!

Actually, I have proof, but, will you accept it? I seriously doubt it; most of you are conditioned, or something to "require" a kind of proof that quite simply does not exist. My proof is all math, but you won't like it. But, as they say in scientific circles; there is no proof except in mathematics.

Evidence
Demonstration of "proof"

As for demonstrating that I'm a telepath...you would have to travel for that. And, then, only maybe...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Spiro
Spiro

Dream state should be rejected "out of hand" way too many variables.

Meditation should only be accepted IF the receiver has some years of solid practice, and then with a huge grain of salt.

The interpretation process required to bring these "sub-conscious" communications into the "waking world" is difficult and subtle. The training required to remove the feelings, emotions, experiences, and prejudice of the receiver is also difficult, and lengthy. NOT something that happens by accident, nor quickly.

And, any other method than Telepathy should be considered invalid, as it actually opens the receiver up to hostile, evil energies that delight in misleading who ever possible.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

compressedFusion
reply to post by qmantoo

Thank you for the interesting thread.

In my opinion, there is a very vocal group that attack people making these claims. Even a simple "pics or didn't happen" attitude is another straw on the camel's back. If these people have anything to teach us I don't see how it will get through the barrier of hostility placed around them.

If you had been contacted would you come forward to tell anybody about the experience? I certainly wouldn't. We treat each other so poorly at times and the level of compassion is typically the inverse of how connected the person is to the event or story. In other words, it's easy for us to judge and criticize from a distance, and that is exactly what we do. It doesn't have to be about aliens.

I'm sure you remember the vicious teasing of an overweight grandmother that happened last year in Syracuse.

Youtube : Making the Bus Monitor Cry

Everybody denounces this behavior. In fact, there were some that took it to the extreme and called in death threats to the children involved.

Karen Klein's school bus bullies receive death threats (CBSNEWS)

The teasing is a mirror of the attitude that drives people to call in threats of violence. It is also a mirror of the way society treats people alleging alien contact.

How could anything productive flourish in that environment? Asking people to step up and take responsibility is a tall order without understanding from the rest of society. I believe that level of compassion and understanding should be applied equally across the board whether they are hoaxsters, mentally ill, or genuine accounts.

Of course, we are not devoid of compassion. Karen Klein received almost 1/2 million dollars in donations. We need to find a balance. Our technological progress has developed exponentially over the last 100 years, but our social curve is still linear.

We probably need to develop our social understanding at the same exponential pace before we are ready for anything.
edit on 17-10-2013 by compressedFusion because: (typo): but the our social ---> but our social

I think the above post bears repeating for those who seem to have missed it!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I think you will find there are some on here who claim they are in contact and have posted about it in the past. Somehow I dont think they will rise to answer this challenge or tell us why they dont want to either. That has to place some doubt on them or their contacts, doesn't it?

If they do try to answer those questions, Sled will tell them Satan is trying to steal their soul. And you wonder why they don't come forward? Because we don't have any better answers than they do.

You don't seem to appreciate the position such encounters would put them in.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

The gray area forum is where you post without proof, if you ever decide to.

I would really love to hear it.

I'll be putting up a thread this weekend you will probably find very interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

The gray area forum is where you post without proof, if you ever decide to.

And, there in lies the problem: Define "proof".

When you can do that properly, then maybe you will get answers!
But, as long as you place more value on "proof of ET" than you do on a Human life, you will remain in the dark.

It all an educational process of sorts Terrestrials; when you have learned the lessons, you get to proceed to the next grade.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'd be interested in this 90 page transcript and see what your friend has to say, post it up when your done.
I'd like to know why the Aliens only select a few when there are so many crying out for contact? Surely the Aliens agenda would be better served if more people were contacted? just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

There are different groups of people who gather together for "contact" all over the world. They (the aliens) don't contact a select few... a select few contact them.

I'll be putting up the information sometime today/tonight in the Gray Area forum.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

tanka418

And, there in lies the problem: Define "proof".

When you can do that properly, then maybe you will get answers!
But, as long as you place more value on "proof of ET" than you do on a Human life, you will remain in the dark.

It all an educational process of sorts Terrestrials; when you have learned the lessons, you get to proceed to the next grade.

See me after class.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

What I propose is to get these people who are in contact, to find a way or method we can ALL use.

ATS member Thermo Klein is a channeller and posted this thread on the mechanics of channelling and a how to guide so you can try it yourself .
CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself!

Personally I don't think channelling is any different to what psychic mediums do , I don't believe they talk to dead people as I don't believe channelers talk to Aliens but give it a go and let us know if they tell you anything .

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by qmantoo

Personally I don't think channelling is any different to what psychic mediums do , I don't believe they talk to dead people as I don't believe channelers talk to Aliens but give it a go and let us know if they tell you anything .

You are absolutely correct! Channeler = Psychic Medium.

And just as the medium talks to no One, neither does the channeler. The whole process of the Psychic medium / channeler has been researched and reported for at least the last 150 years. There was a group around the turn of the last century that did extensive research and reporting...if their work can even be found today...

The findings of this research was that Psychic Mediums were all frauds.

If anyone needs a reference to this; try the works of Aleister Crowley... and some others.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

DataWraith
reply to post by sled735

I'd be interested in this 90 page transcript and see what your friend has to say, post it up when your done.
I'd like to know why the Aliens only select a few when there are so many crying out for contact? Surely the Aliens agenda would be better served if more people were contacted? just my opinion.

It's up: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I didn't read this post, mainly bcus I know its trolling/spamming for an answer to a ridiculous question/postulation. So there, yea, I didn't give you any satisfaction did I? Anyhoo how about them hawks eh!

reply to post by qmantoo

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am not asking for proof at all.

I know from my own experience that proof will never be available while we do not have the measuring equipment for 'other energies' which currently science does not accept.

The point I was making is that IF the aliens want to help us, then we need the things which will help us all - to be open and above board and blasted all over the internet.

Maybe multiple people get given the same information.
There must be technologies which are simple and cheap to implement which if released, could change the lives of so many people - as long as the releasers dont ask for money, since this is the way the government and big business collect all these inventions. While we are haggling over the terms and conditions and price, they steal it from us.

For example crystals. It is said these can be used to generate energy but how? Energy is all around us and personally I suspect that the government has the details but we need the details too. As soon as we get them, then there will be no secret to the technology any longer.

I dont think any of this will happen because the people who are talking to aliens are not talking to the ones who want us to progress. Otherwise they would be working to open up the governments secrets which allow us humans a better quality of life.

The proof of what agenda the aliens are working towards is whether they show they want to help us all.

So, after all these long lengthy posts, which are like politicians not answering the question which was asked, what we require is to know whether these aliens are working towards the benefit of humanity or not.

I suspect many are not, due to the avoidance of answering the call to action to help us.

If folks are sceptical or horrible to you - so what? It is only on anonymous forums and not worth stressing over. No point in being little flowers.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

ET covers a huge group, in a sense everyone, if your soul beams in from heavenly beyonds, or from another planet, (ie outside the testing ground universe, or within, and there are souls from both here), you're still extra terrestrial. We're not our bodies. We drive the vehicle, and have existed before and will continue infinitely.

I prefer to use the word with corporal beings, on any channel where they can still be corporal, not ethereal, where DNA is still utilized.

If you'r here on assignment, you would be kept in the dark for very good reason, for they're not allowed to access the vault.

If you're here to help family out, during heavy timeline manipulations done by both sides, and war, you are also going to kept out of the loop but filled in differently, under the veil, kept on the path. ie you would have come in with safeguards in place.

If you're here to grow up more, fine tune faults and flaws, learn something, redo an error in the past, you still would not be allowed to carry sensitive information. Nor that which ruins the tests for you.

But there is also another element taking place, one could say timeline wars, for there is a real timeline and this isn't it. Humanity is not meant to be placed under the dark side rule and fascism, and there is a tug of war going on. The other side believes in a dog eat dog, predator is top dog, at least they're banking on that, yet what is really going on is way over the entire dualities head, and there is a plan to pull people through this, no matter what, many work for that.

Some also relate that the libraries, planets like earth carrying diverse DNA that served many advanced races, who did cloning and need access to DNA, before it was hijacked by the dark side, and lowered in frequency, even moved, to try and curtail benevoletns advancing, to try and form a bunch of thugs only in the cosmos.

Now I don't know about how much that kind of work is really going on, for Higher Ups are not predators. None of us would have a clue what love is if that is the case, and it was dark rule. While some come in with not only complete confidence that no matter how it is in the short run, people are being helped long term forever, they will never be left in dark pits. There counselors everywhere, and we're waiting.

Thats the feeling I always get, that all is well and we're waiting. And Light side never loses. Though some may take longer to get home, there is never anyone going to be lost for long, for the good side bottoms out and makes that U Turn, and the other side needs a helping hand thrown down into their pits. And there is a really competent and higher power, presence, many groups that coordinate to do just that.

Have no fear, no lack of faith, the worst thing that can happen here is you get killed and thus empowered.

So that is why the lower level chess game of DNA is irrelevent, this has nothing to do with higher forms its artificial if anything to me.

So getting told something. Well there are groups, some working with our military giving tech and tehy're pirates, cosmic pirates and taking advantage of humanity, taking what they want.

There are rescues done with this at times.

There are truly more benevolent races that know they have the rights to access this living library and also take DNA. Because this library was made for that, they contributed for future needs.

Then there are the real benevolents, who wake you up, encourage you, instruct you, help you through the maze and are truly for your growth and home coming.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Another thing that is important, for many only think ET's are demonic and that there is only harshness above. They truly don't understand that they're in a duality testing ground, meant to see through and rise above it by Love. And that they're really all Light inside. So they think only evil ets or dark side or entities are allowed in.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

This is the school, even in our DNA, like the game of snakes and ladders. Lower primitive mind or Higher mind. The Love of Power or the Power of Love. Love or Fear/Greed/Anger.

Now, most agree this world isn't a great place, it seems to have a strong presence of corrupt renegade beings. Not a majority, but well organized and empowered here, this smaller group.

Wherever there is a presence of darkness, a huge presence of Light comes in. The opposite is always there for choices and also depending on our choices here, what we focus on first of all, what our intentions are, and thought creates, so sending that out is important, good dreams and visions for this world, happiness, and also doing what we can to encourage others, to help, create pockets of happiness, safety.

But, what we do is give more access to either side. So we can draw in our good, and there is Team there at all times to assist.

Again, wherever there is a presence of evil, there is a stronger even presence of Good. Why stronger? Because currently its out of balance. But also because Love infinitely stronger than evil. Pyramid systems are rank and file and scarsity. Invert that to every single person progressing and becoming empowered, all , not the few and you have an infinitely huge system of empowerment and abundance, and that is much stronger than scarsity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join