It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contactees - Who are you really talking to?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I believe there are supposed to be people who are in regular contact with aliens. In their head I presume, but however they are in contact, I think we should be using these contacts as much as we can to find out how the rest of us can communicate with them too. It should not be a private access thing, but a meeting of civilisations.

What I propose is to get these people who are in contact, to find a way or method we can ALL use. Some kind of language, telemetry, communications method would expand our knowledge enormously and would break down barriers between species.

Of course, this would reveal any ulterior motives these aliens may have too. If they are not helping us in ways which will be obvious to all, then we have to ask ourselves - why not?

There are plenty of ways in which we can be helped at the moment, and ways in which we can help ourselves with the use of new technology. If they are so much more advanced than us, then perhaps we could know what the government knows?

For example, we would cease to be reliant on Government disclosing new free energy technology if we had the information blasted all over the internet.

We would be enormously helped if a device was developed to measure and view energy in and around the body. Science cannot yet measure the vast range of frequencies and energy which make up the 'unseen' realms of ghosties and aliens, yet it would be very good if we could have access to these frequencies. Think of the possibilities we could all have access to, without them being classified under the governments security restrictions.

The problem seems to be that money needs to be made from this information, yet it is of such vast importance to all humans, that money is really should be a very small consideration. Once the technology is out, there will be plenty of ways to use that technology to make money afterwards. If it is kept to the discoverer who wants patents, profits etc, then often the government will step in and take it all for themselves and the discovery is lost to us all.

So, if you are in communication with aliens, ask yourself why they are not actively giving us ALL information which would bring us out of poverty, provide clean water for all, and which would release the governments stranglehold on the information being kept secret from us.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I imagine the only people who are in contact with Aliens are our respective governments who only have our best interests at heart pertaining to the disclosure of our space brothers!
LoL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The voices in my head tell me if that people are hearing voices in their head, they should get checked out!

In all seriousness, ive never been in close contact with an E.T/Angel, the only communication ive seen is craft-dancing and a sudden loss of time I cant simply blame on someone as it might have been me just getting lost in my hometown(it's a first though, I was gazing at the moon then next thing I know im 60 feet away running around looking for my mates house and I had completely forgot how my project was laid out and I actually had to ask a dog for help)

There's no voices in my head though, even when I feel our Lord its in my soul and not my head

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I think you will find there are some on here who claim they are in contact and have posted about it in the past. Somehow I dont think they will rise to answer this challenge or tell us why they dont want to either. That has to place some doubt on them or their contacts, doesn't it?

Previously, I could see why knowledge of some advanced technology could have been detrimental to humans, but now it is fairly obvious that some sections of humanity has these advanced technology already anyway, so it is better we all have it. At least if the technology is out in the open, the advances the government have made while it was secret are more likely to be revealed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

"I think you will find there are some on here who claim they are in contact and have posted about it in the past."

Really??? People on ATS claim to be in contact with Aliens, this is news to me!!!
LoL

Buddy people here claim all sorts, remember Bernard and his like?

"Somehow I dont think they will rise to answer this challenge or tell us why they dont want to either. That has to place some doubt on them or their contacts, doesn't it?

Me neither and it sure does considering the motto in great use round these here parts, pics or it did not happen.

"Previously, I could see why knowledge of some advanced technology could have been detrimental to humans, but now it is fairly obvious that some sections of humanity has these advanced technology already anyway, so it is better we all have it. At least if the technology is out in the open, the advances the government have made while it was secret are more likely to be revealed."

I completely agree with you all through barring the Aliens blanketing our skies with there ships and saying hello in person, essentially making their presence known to all I don't see TPTB sharing their toys with the rest of us monkeys considering their rhetoric that the status quo must remain the same.

Change is not something that comes easily to those in power, and that's sad IMHO.

edit on 17-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I just want them to step up and do something useful !! As it is, there is a lot of talk nothing actually comes out of it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is intresting subject. Things with alien contactees can be very weird as well. Honestly i believe man can do his own brainwashing, starting out with something not so serious, maybe an innocent idea and when seeing some might agree with his views it escalates. And when a group of people who have share similar views .. it gets wild

Im not saying there isn´t any alien contactees, im just saying most of them are phonies.

In Finland there are very intense group of Alien contactees who support each others and feed each others mind. . . and it looks like they have totally "lost it "

Short clip of Juhan Af Grann´s ( director who himself is also a alien contactee of several different alien races, he is also world wide awarded for his work as a movie director of paranormal and Ufo/Alien movies ) movie Paranormal Phemonena. In this clip these Ufo contactees blaime that they are reborn in earth but their home is in Sirius.

Here is the home page of this director JAG

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Such is life im afraid!

Maybe if Human nature was to experience the paradigm shift is so greatly requires they may then make there presence known!

Then again chance would be a fine thing!
LoL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Alien contactees - Who are you really talking to?

My guess would be Michael Aquino....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I ask a question and the answer comes to me. I have no knowledge of this subject. The answer is always right but I do not understand how it is right...So I have to research it to understand how it works.

This communication does not seem to be with aliens, it does not seem to be with god. It is with other people, maybe others of my kind. I believe this communication exists, but I was surprised at how far this link can go. It can go to Europe from where I live. I now have an unlimited number of teachers, but I have to study to understand the teachers. There is also a confusion because people perceive things differently. I stay out of religion when I ask these questions.

The link does not seem to work everywhere, it does work here half of the time though, something about the land. It works in the woods also, as soon as you remove the distractions and the electrical signals bouncing through the air.

The link does not always work, I have to be stress free. I also have to understand that I have to be in contact with the right people when I ask. You cannot ask most physicists about pruning a tree. You cannot ask a doctor what natural remedies work. It takes the right person on the other end of the phone to solve the issue.

Because I do not get an answer I can always understand, I am always researching and my comprehension of the answer is getting quicker. I still have to look up particulars and so on so forth to make sure the answer applies to what I am looking for. Sometimes when I go look it up, I automatically go to the right site that explains this...this is strange.

I wonder if people can comprehend that some people have collective consciousness with others far away. That what we know is not always from our own brain. I feel our brain has parts that have collective consciousness communication ability, the better you are at utilizing this...the higher your IQ. You will know things you never knew. When someone who you are tied to dies, the link is broken and you loose some of your capabilities.

Remember though, people who deceive others also have a communication link allowing them to tie together. People can link to the wrong people very easily. The old saying goes, you are who your friends are applies. But not always. Sometimes a strong alpha can turn around a whole group of people for the good or for the bad. It is hard to know who the Alpha is also, sometimes they do not seem like a controller of the group, sitting on the sidelines. It is their mind that transmits, not their actions or words. Allowing a bad one into your link is always bad.

The church realizes this, but they call a person possessed by a demon, I believe it could be some powerful deranged person. I do not know if there are demons, but these crabby ones could exist.

If my communication is with aliens, than they are not leaving out any more knowledge than the collective intelligence of man has already discovered. Everything that I have learned from this asking of questions has already been known by someone somewhere and it checks out as real....although it is not accepted by lower levels of science as real. In advanced science this knowledge is known but I have learned that to release it could have dire effects. Making a bomb out of water that could destroy the world, crumbling the Economies around the world by releasing these inventions at the wrong time, overusing energy sources without understanding the consequences of doing it. There are many reasons that this information is not allowed in society. Many simple seemingly harmless energy sources can be made into dangerous weapons negatively effecting a lot of people.

Along with being tied to some very intelligent people, I also get insight into consequences of what could happen. I cannot tell anyone what I know of much of these things. A simple device to pull energy from around a tree can light a high efficiency streetlight in some areas. The problem is that that tree needs that energy field, and it attracts energy that can overload the technology during a thunder storm. This technology does not work everywhere either. Man will abuse this trying to drain every bit of energy from the trees, only to kill all the trees. We are not ready for some technology yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

qmantoo

I just want them to step up and do something useful !! As it is, there is a lot of talk nothing actually comes out of it all.

I intend on doing a thread this weekend, probably Friday night (late), posting a 90 page transcript a friend of mine received during contact with his alien friend. He (my friend) said I am the only person he has given a copy to, and told me to share it, if I wanted to.

And, I want to. Stay tuned.

edit on 10/17/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When you are experiencing ufology related events, and start to study others, you don't really know what's going on with the accounts of long term experiencers, if you're talking about people like Tolec and Alex Collier who seem to give continual messages. I don't trust information about 4D or 5D, and andromedans, but some of the markers in their accounts are similiar to some things I know, but they could be adding what other contactees have said, who knows. Or they could indeed be real contactees because there is a timeline battle going on, and when you put out a message into a world where focus and thought create, then you're making some changes, for the good or the bad. I'm talking about pole shifts and disaster messages primarily here.

The only accounts I trust are my own, but there are others who have the right signature, such as James Gilliland and even alot of what Sleeper discusses, Jim Sparks, and some what of Steven Greer talks about, because his et contacts bounce off him, the energy is there and it opens the door.

But anyone with a military type contract is suspect to a controlled message, or agenda. In other words, truth and lies mixed.

I don''t get to remember long conversations with ET, am allowed to know something occurred that involved alot more than I can remember, but only allowed to keep or recall certain things.

And don't want it to happen, not even if its good, because why not give answers in dreams, why not have a nice lucid dream with some very memorable answers given, or healing sent, others have that in metaphysics, why deal with something where you are not in control and your rights all vanish instantly, without a two way equity going on, where you literally are very very vulnerable. Its good thing perhaps I don't remeber fully and if I get some back, hope some of my time is spent giving the the Hero or Zero lectures of their lives, because some of the memories during checkups did invovle in that. I speak up!

Its physical corporal stuff that occurs, not something in your head. When the messages or a communication comes in via thought, which is one of the ways Et does communicate, they project in nad do give a message. But its not just a telepathic connection, they've projected in, and can unzip, or unshield if they choose, for thats happened with me, and they can perform checkups, covers move, dent in bed, clip things on your fingers. My body doesnt paralyzed but my will is so sleepy, can't do much except send out requests for help and tell them a few things about what Love is like, and what it's not like.
Usually in situations like that, its lights out, fast. Just blackness, waking up in the morning and sometimes with a few memories. Sometimes waking up after having that kind of experience, and your older son, 18, is telling you he had missing time while up, 1 or 2 hours at a time. Making a sandwhich to watch a show he had turned on at 12, suddenly he comes out of the kitchen and its not on, he checks the time, and its suddenly 2. Its odd but those missing time experiences often coincide with the covers moving upstairs, the preparation for abduction, and having someone meeting your mind and asking if you want to be awake. Thats happened to me and my son.

When its simply telepathic, ie. I'm folding clothes upstairs, for example, several years ago, in our old towhouse, a certain dark haired, big chested man wearing black uniform, who was invovled some of these "things" and who I liked, considered him a Hero. He invaded my mind, projected in I guess, told me I was going to be in a meeting that night. And I rejected the whole thing. Shrugged it off, tried to ignore it, tried to treat it like something misfingin in my head. Next thing I knew was aboard a craft, put through some kind of a test to see how selfless I was, just freely caring about everyone with respect to everyone's happiness and freedom, including ET. Passed the test. And was suddenly standing on a balcony, overlooking a possibly 1000 story drop, it was enormous, with an open vieiwng area for the sun, and a huge station monitoring the sun, up close. And being welcomed back.

I went into shock, said, Cancel Cancel Ego, Cancel Cancel Ego, over and over again, and so didn't get to see much at all. It was wasted on me. I knew instinctively this was an intergalactic station and all I saw were human type ETs, not all tall, medium height to tallish, 5 feetish - 7. They were very happy, doing work that was somehow important and really enjoying being with each other. I can't explain it.

So I blacked out again and was sitting between him, he's a dark haired, strong chested, man just over 7 feet, and this woman who I recall, very cool scientific blond woman just over 6 feet. Where were in a room at a low curved table, behind us, there was some kind of computer laboratory, and then medical kinds of rooms, with plants everywhere. He was saying, "I almost wished I hadn't shown you." She was saying, "But it was time you knew". I'm pretty sure what overwhelmed me was when I was greeted with, welcome back by a couple of them on the balcony.

Then I woke up in my bed, though I had been putting clothes away.

So...ignored, put it all away in my mind, refused to deal with it, went downstairs and made coffee. Maybe several pots. In any case, sometime later, in the evening when it was dark, was outside contemplating this stuff, and hoping I wasn't going to get a meeting that night.

Turned to go in the house. Note my sightings of crafts, with my son often, he would call me out often, usually the same one in appearance, a huge reddish light covering a saucer, he saw it once under the light, about the size of a plane, possibly 30-40 feetish, and was chased numerously by choppers. Now our sightings took place at about 50-150 ish feet above the townhouse roof, not satellites!!!!! I usually got contact, shouting in my head, they would appear, hover, arch up high, or disappear right at the roof.

So, turnign to go in the house got, Don't Go In Yet, We haven't Greeted You Yet! The red lit craft appeared between the trees and my son jumps out, and we watch it go straight over the roof very low and soundless, and he got to see under the light, it was a saucer.

That night, going to sleep, had what felt like headphones placed over the slight buldge ahead of your ears, and then everything vibrated in that area really rapidely and it was lights out. I could feel very light delicate female feeling hands and the device. Take it they raised my frequency for some kind of meeting.

But we don't get to remember. My son talks of being shown a viewing screen by the same black uniformed, big chested guys, of future events. He knew what it was about but wasn't allowed to remember yet.

So, its not quite like others seem to go on about.

In the last while had 20 minutes missing time picking my son up from school on a 3 mintute drive and when we got home it was late. I don't remember any of why that time lapse happened, but sensed greys all evening and this message dolphins dying, oceans being harmed, and yet a kind of waiting. I knew they were waiting for something. Anyway. don't get to remember it.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
See, we already have some contactees... :-)

Making a bomb out of water that could destroy the world, crumbling the Economies around the world by releasing these inventions at the wrong time, overusing energy sources without understanding the consequences of doing it. There are many reasons that this information is not allowed in society. Many simple seemingly harmless energy sources can be made into dangerous weapons negatively effecting a lot of people.
Then you are playing at god by deciding and controlling what information will be released and what is 'dangerous'. There will always be folks who abuse their knowledge by creating destructive devices rather than creating useful helpful devices. Look at nuclear power, look at the government who hides behind 'National Security' reason to deny us the things which could help so many people.

Surely, it is up to us how we allow our science to use the knowledge they have been given? (although I am not sure this really works! Currently, we cannot control our governments.)

Energy is limitless, it is not limited. So taking it from one area will not deplete it.

We should not be taking energy from living beings anyway - How can you accept that this is the 'right' thing to do? It is vampirism of the worst kind and might make you want to question your sources of information.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
But the way Et operates, there is both a message, kind of telepathic communication, with possibly a projection in, ie they can unzip as i was saying, suddenly start to materialize, and then a real event, related to abduction, that can have physical wounds afterword, as has occurred when the wrong ones seem to have permission to access us, though at that point my memories were very odd, because we were transferred as if that was not allowed. And in that case, was helping a friend in Georgia with his loss of memories, had been pulled to the craft he was abducted to, told a few things by a very upset but polite, almost forced politeness which I don't really understand why he was hospitable but bristling with anger that I was there, in spirit somehow I think, but I was on my bed at the time so don't know, but real enough that it felt physical. Well this started this monitroing and bedside threats at night and then a family abduction for both my family, including my children and son who reported missing time, I had the covers move and was told I had choice about being awake, and my friend in Georgia had missing time while up. Had a huge radiation type burn under my arm and a chunk out of my foot.
Those guys were moon based greys and I don't see them as positive, but this transfer took place to a bigger huge station type craft, with tall humans and I had to hand in a report to the male leader or council member.
When I shared with my friend, who I blamed for the whole experience, he said, the Big Brass came in. I sensed they were Orion by the way.

In any case, in my experiences, it would often start out telepathic and end up in something more physical.

When I write about it, its not something that comes out clearly, it sort of comes out jambled up, for I feel alot of blocking, but its really important to not allow slavers and PTB psychpaths to put humanity in boxes and control what they believe, and especially shove them into false and controlling religions to exploit them and halt their soul progressions in the tests here. So I speak up anyway.

The one day, in the morning, was thinking about childhood abdcutions and some things had come back so was in a state of stress for some time. Apparently they don't let me stay down, for long. What happened next was about 1 hour of communication. This would be telepathic connection of some kind. I even thought of an area, which get the feeling shouldn't mention, saw their world or was it a real planet? Was it a terra formed moon or asteroid or an artificial planet/craft. When techology is far beyond ours here, you can't tell in some cases.

Basically a man and woman, both blond, were telling me that they were not working with our military, at least not as I understood it, not on their side. What was shown was akin to a galactic UN, and it stirred memories of me being a part of this kind of situation in the past??? time isn't linear.

That they were upgrading this planet, for it was time, and if a scientist from Canada went to a third world country to upgrade its hospitals, they may witness a great deal of corruption even murders of civilians in a fascist mafia type system, but they were not there to start a war or go against the timeline, but to accomplish it, the upgrade.

After being shown this, shrugged it all off as I was prone to do. At about 8 or onwards, in the evening, opened the glass sliding doors and there was grey at the door. Right in front of me. He was not grey colored, but dark dusky pink, and very fine boned head, narrow long head, wtih eyes that were not as large as often depicted, and I could tell they were lenses, very delicate features, and a stick like body.

He twisted, leapt the side, elongated and vanished.

That night I dreamt of an abduction where first my father, brother, and my second oldest son, the one who often called me out, were taken. My oldest son who didn't experience this, was with me in the dream. We were standing outside and I was shaking my fists at the stars and telling them, bring back my family. My younger children had a sleepover in the dream and their friends and they were on a blanket outside, the youngest off to the side, so I knew they had done a checkup on him, and moved him back. He reports sightings too, and also he a saw what my second oldest did, a grey at the window, that moved very fast, and both my youngest were afraid of going in the game room for a couple days after that.

So, a craft with a see through top, landed and my oldest ran aboard in excitement while I hung back and was flooded with huge worries about them and how to get them back, and now this problem of trying to get my oldest son back.

Two very tall women stood at the door, almost robots, very cool scientific and flat. One said, well you might as well come in and fill out a questionaire, it will only take 15 mintues. At that moment, my other family, dad, brother and son fell from the sky, wearing dark coveralls and covered in orange rusty soot, that they shook off. I felt there in some kind of mining operation in the solar system. But ignored them.

The first question was, when was the first time you knew you'd seen a UFO? I looked at my son and said, oh this must be your first. He said, what is the date? I looked at the woman to my left, there were 2 on both sides, all identical. She shrugged and I understood, they DIDN"T DO TIME. Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete! Write that down"

And I woke up, went downstairs, my son told me that the whole room jolted and spun, a few minutes before, and he felt he had just been dropped off, I had seen him dropped off with my father and brother.

Apparently that was a little more than missing time, and a cover report, what we allowed to remember, which also brings up, what are people allowed to keep for memories, and when do they give you something to remember?

But Aliens and UFO's are very very real.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Thank you for the interesting thread.

In my opinion, there is a very vocal group that attack people making these claims. Even a simple "pics or didn't happen" attitude is another straw on the camel's back. If these people have anything to teach us I don't see how it will get through the barrier of hostility placed around them.

If you had been contacted would you come forward to tell anybody about the experience? I certainly wouldn't. We treat each other so poorly at times and the level of compassion is typically the inverse of how connected the person is to the event or story. In other words, it's easy for us to judge and criticize from a distance, and that is exactly what we do. It doesn't have to be about aliens.

I'm sure you remember the vicious teasing of an overweight grandmother that happened last year in Syracuse.

Youtube : Making the Bus Monitor Cry

Everybody denounces this behavior. In fact, there were some that took it to the extreme and called in death threats to the children involved.

Karen Klein's school bus bullies receive death threats (CBSNEWS)

The teasing is a mirror of the attitude that drives people to call in threats of violence. It is also a mirror of the way society treats people alleging alien contact.

How could anything productive flourish in that environment? Asking people to step up and take responsibility is a tall order without understanding from the rest of society. I believe that level of compassion and understanding should be applied equally across the board whether they are hoaxsters, mentally ill, or genuine accounts.

Of course, we are not devoid of compassion. Karen Klein received almost 1/2 million dollars in donations. We need to find a balance. Our technological progress has developed exponentially over the last 100 years, but our social curve is still linear.

We probably need to develop our social understanding at the same exponential pace before we are ready for anything.
edit on 17-10-2013 by compressedFusion because: (typo): but the our social ---> but our social

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
From my own experiences which involved 1 1/2 years of frequent sightings with experiences, with some continual experiences now, we had our sightings chased by choppers, scout planes and tr3b's, black triangles. That implies the military base they shut down had gone black, and our military responds quickly to something they may have been picking up, or because I did share with some friends online, what was going on and one of them had told me he was ex paramilitary.

The purpose is awareness, to wake people up. We're supposed to wake up and start to pull away from this nazi planets programmings and be kind to each other.

Some of the Ets are true Hero's.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

qmantoo
I believe there are supposed to be people who are in regular contact with aliens. In their head I presume, but however they are in contact, I think we should be using these contacts as much as we can to find out how the rest of us can communicate with them too. It should not be a private access thing, but a meeting of civilisations.

What I propose is to get these people who are in contact, to find a way or method we can ALL use. Some kind of language, telemetry, communications method would expand our knowledge enormously and would break down barriers between species.

So, if you are in communication with aliens, ask yourself why they are not actively giving us ALL information which would bring us out of poverty, provide clean water for all, and which would release the governments stranglehold on the information being kept secret from us.

"Supposed" to be in contact; "Supposed" being the operative word here. Many claim contact, but I suspect that many are deluding themselves. There are different forms of "contact", though with ET it seems to be in two forms; Telepathy, and Channeling, only ONE of these constitutes true "Contact"...Telepathy.

So, if you want to sort these guys out you will need to find the true telepaths, good luck on that.

Now then; I am One who would make the claim of extraterrestrial contact via telepathy. The entity I talk with is Andromedan, her name "D'arna-Shat". Her actual existence has been verified by "personal contact" (on one of many, continuing, off-world trips), and, from time to time a data item used for "validation" is inserted into our conversations.

Telepathy is not difficult, but, does require a bit of "faith" in the beginning; One has to "presume" it works to even begin training. And, yes, training is also required.

In answer to you question; "why they are not actively giving you information?" You're not a telepath. The reality is that you are probably receiving the information, and you "tune it out" because you do not recognize the communication for what it is.

By the way; for the items you listed...you already have everything you need...though you do need to put plan to action.

If you want to talk to ET you will have to use Telepathy at first, until your governments disclose, and allow physical visits.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How come none of you 'contactees' ever has any proof? Video on board the biospheres would be nice. Aliens appear at your patio door? Take a picture... lots of pictures. How about a new, previously unseen bit of technology? Something that experts can analyze for fraud. A couple hours of continuous video showing your alien friends, showing you going up into the ship, walking around up there, and with verbal interactions (I'm sure they're advanced enough to talk and not just use telepathy, right?) would be really informative; in fact, it would make you millions of dollars since I'm pretty sure dozens of news outlets would be clamoring for the rights to it.

Not that you need the money, or care about the money, but see, that's the way the world works.

I'm still waiting for 'Tolec' to show some proof; meanwhile, he's just a guy named Chris from the southwest using Native American names and languages, who has made dozens of predictions that haven't come true, and the rest of the world's suspicions will be that the whole lot of you are mentally deranged, and it's hard to blame them.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Proof? What a joke. This is so highly classified that every single person who comes forth publically, and I will never do that, is ridiculed, some forced to compromise themselves, and its just a joke. Whereas in secret, they are trying to access the vault, using mind wipe drugs before surgery, as was told they wanted to use on me, for medical study purposes, and after saying no, was told, to relax for I was in good hands. What you guys get in the public and what we're actually experiencing from paramiltary is 2 completely things.

I often joke that our PM would not have high enough clearance to access our files.

The paramilitary don't leave evidence, and if any is, retrieve it. ET is way over their heads. They don't do time, ie. our program is a program that they can stop, insert, rewind, fast forward, freeze, for individuals and for whole planets/realms. There is nothing you can show for evidence. Some take pictures. Crafts appear as orbs due to night and light covering them no matter what type of equipment you have so its pointless. Some show off scoop marks, some get strange things removed from them, that don't appear to be human microchips.

If we lived in a world where truth was valued, not its suppression, they would be doing a huge investigation and using lie detectors, regression and medical scans and all of this would already be out in the open known long ago.

We don't live in that world. We live on the fascist Nazi planet. This is darth vaders dominion. We're supposed to wake up and change that.

What is remarkably sickening after all these years, is the same crapola, "why don't you have proof" given by the same people in the same boxes, or working for the same employers, don't know which, when its pretty obvious no one would eh.

Now if its ordinary people asking this, I guess they think the universe is like earth, and about our level of tech too.

Read Sleeper's and ET_Man's posts about what the universe is really like, and its infinite layers, and please understand we have ant hill tech here, even what's hidden in underground bases.

There is nothing anyone can do to stop an abduction, to capture any evidence of it, to change the reality of things occurring.

Except for one thing, which I post all the time to anyone sharing an experience or wanting to have sightings.

Its natural to want to have sightings, we're supposed to wake up, realize this world doenst make sense, the root problems, war and starvation, corruption and slavery are the very thigns we're being tested on to overcome. Makes sense, eh. Planet has some very dark areas that dominate what earth life is for the majority, well there is your tests staring you in the face.

When you start to seek, you're going to go under the stars and ask for sightings, most people do, kids do, teens do. Nearly I know has had sightings, and a friend of the family who lives in the area we moved to, visited for the first time in years, and he shared his sightings and missing time. Said many here have missing time.

Its very common.

But please make sure you're wearing clean underwear as Sleeper/Lou Baldin says. Ie. what I say, is have pure heart and right spirit, good intentions, selflessness not ego. ie. Express Love/Joy/Gratitude for Family up there watching over and report for duty to help the world, and also give the other guys crapola, the hero or zero lecture of their lives. Have good intent and don't be afraid, that over time will limit who can access you. They can't do whateve they want to people. So kindness goes a long ways in protection. Awareness. ARK = Acts of random Kindness.

But they don't give proof.

In a testing ground, having answers just handed out while you're writing an exam is not done. We're supposed to be stepping up to the plate and helping one another and saying No, passive resistance with dignity, in the very least, against the leaders and mismanagers here.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Greetings,

Various members have been giving you all a way to make contact, by means of opening your Pineal gland. Having a " clear " mind allows you to be able to be still whilst meditation and in the dream state.

There are groups of members here that will put down a member immediatly should they even think of bringing this subject up. Its sad really. Just because someone cant prove it it gets attacked and the member made fun off. Sickening.

Having said that, I could care less what people think of me or my experiences.

With that, I have made contact with my higher self through dream state and indeed meditation. This lasted for 8 and a half years before my soul was taken from me. I was guided on what I should do with decisions I was making at the time. I was shown examples through images that helped me understand who and what I was. I was shown so many things that helped me for 8 and a half years. I want to get this back, and I am working on it.

My influence came from, and still comes from, Mr Edgar Cayce whom I cherish so much in my life.

Ok, so not so much alien contact......or is it?

Sorry, no proof. I simply can not take pictures in meditating and dreaming

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join