learn more

The Obamacare Titanic Thread - Lets Watch It Sink Together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Consumer Reports Says Stay Away!

They recommend you wait at least a month before tackling the web site because hopefully the problems will be cleared up by then ... at least they hope so because that's when you have to sign up in order to have insurance in time.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Then there will be a run on the site, more problems and then an extension. Yes I foresee multiple extensions coming up. Oh and thanx for your info.

edit on 19-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

$93M...Try $634M!

www.digitaltrends.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

IAMTAT
reply to post by elouina

$93M...Try $634M!

www.digitaltrends.com...

You know we need to be careful here. Propaganda works both ways. And unfortunately we have been lied to. That 634 million was for all work done by that company for the US, and not just for that website. The amount is more than 93 million, and perhaps double or so. I am waiting for the correct figure to come out in the hearing before I commit to one.

What concerns me is whether this company is charging to repair the site. This should all be included since they screwed up in the first place.
edit on 19-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know I was darn near ready to dump this thread because of its OT Rivalry category. But we all need a thread that places this news all into one neat package.

Earlier today, I posted that the Company that was used to build the Obamacare website was previously fired by Canada. Brrr... Are you starting to feel a bit chilled here?

ObamaCare Website Company was Fired by Canada

Anyways, I think I have heard about enough about the website incompetence. Lets move on with the good stuff already!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
"I thumb my nose to the American citizens. Catch me if you can! Now off I go, I have a Gala to catch."

Is the water feeling awfully frigid today?

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius will not testify at a congressional hearing investigating glitches in the rollout of Obamacare's $800 million website but will instead attend a gala at the Kennedy presidential library in Boston.

Sebelius to Skip Obamacare Hearing to Attend Gala
edit on 21-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro always has wise words about today's pressing issues. And you know she wouldn't miss this topic for the world. "Simple Sebelius" will wish she had.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Comparing Healthcare.gov to Apple.com...is like comparing Apples and Lemons.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
While driving to work today, I heard some interesting news. Only 3 people present at the Obama propaganda briefing for Obamacare were actual registrants at the websites. While only 2 of them actually enrolled.

So what does this tell us? Even the president of the US is having difficulty finding folks that enrolled.

My question? Don't they realize that the truth will get out eventually when folks actually get to use the site?

Of the 13 people who flanked President Obama during his speech defending Obamacare in the Rose Garden Monday, just three had successfully registered for the new Obamacare exchanges.

The three people who were able to register included: Janice Baker, who introduced the president and as of last week was the only person to have successfully enrolled in health care coverage through Delaware’s state exchange; David Hall, an IT consultant who signed up for health care through the DC Health Link; and Zohre Abolfazli, who was able to register through healthcare.gov last night and still needs to shop for her “best plan.”

Group behind Obama at Rose Garden speech includes only 3 Obamacare registrants
edit on 22-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ex-Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On October 18, 2013 @ 5:35 pm In The Point | 25 Comment

Daniel Bongino is a candidate for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District.

Mr. President,

In one of your famous #Obamacare speeches you stated, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.

We did “like our plan” and were informed in this letter that our plan will no longer exist and we will be forced to purchase a new plan, from a website which doesn’t work, for a higher monthly premium, for services we don’t want.
Now, I know I am not one of your connected cronies and insiders, who were all given waivers from this disastrous piece of legislation. I was just one of the Secret Service agents who put my ass on the line for you every day, but I was still praying that given our middle-class existence, operating a small-business, that your “fundamental transformation” of America would have stayed out of our home. Apparently that is not the case as my public battle against your disastrous presidency has just become personal.

Regards,
Dan

www.gopbriefingroom.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ok I have a conspiracy here... The website is a mess and who do they bring in? Their biggest spy buddy, Verizon who may have to rewrite 5 million lines of code.

Could it be that the reason the website is such a huge mess is that it was built to help the NSA spy on US citizens? Just think about it, the site could have all sorts of extra code wrapped around the actual code, choking it to death.

I can think of a lot of other businesses that could build a much better website than Verizon. I used Comcast for years and their member services are smooth and seem-less. I later switched to Verizon, and they had much difficulty connecting different aspects of member services. I think Amazon would have been a better choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is some more fun for you! Saw this on the news this morning.
Unreliable price quotes

So, he hurries up to at least get the pricing quote part fixed, so you are suppose to know what your getting into, but even that is giving out incorrect quotes, sometimes even up to 50% less than what you are really have to pay.

So, even the fixes, need to be fixed.

Bang up job there!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
here's a new one to add to your list.

hotair.com...

When Jones and WHO tried calling the support organizations listed for Iowans to help “navigate” the system, the organizations found out for the first time that they’re listed on the exchange websites

there's a video of the phone call also, but i dont know how put it up here. it's entitled , iowan navigators not aware they are..

edit on 29-10-2013 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
here's another about someone who made an account and well...

When I clicked on 'My Plans & Programs' I found that I had been enrolled in Medicaid! This, despite being informed that I do not qualify!

.Seeking to remedy the situation I clicked the 'Remove' button next to Medicaid but was not allowed to make the edit. I was instructed...

that I cannot initiate a "Report a Life change" until Nov 15th!

the whole story is at...storify.com...

geez, ya just can't make this up.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ya know I find it funny that not too long ago, I was fighting the fact that this thread was placed under the political rivalry forum.
It looks like we are all in this same ship together now, aren't we? And it just may well be that the captain will be going down with his ship. This pleases me to no end.

Anyways, more and more every day, I see references comparing Obamacare to the Titanic. Looks like ol EL was on to something.

We are watching as rats — the Congressional Democrats — quickly swim away from the damage they have caused; the people in steerage — the individual insured who lost their policies — drown in the wreckage; and the first class passengers — the young, healthy, and those who can afford to pay higher premiums — locate to the few available life boats.

Unlike the movie Titanic, this is not a scripted love story based upon true events, but a real-life tragedy happening to Americans who can ill afford it.

The Titanic failure of Affordable Health Care as the Obamacare ship sinks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join