It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

This is a great video called "The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind", and is an efficient overview of the insidious nature of our financial system.

It covers things that many of us on ATS already know about the Federal Reserve banking system, and fractional reserve banking in general. I present it for those that have not yet seen an orderly explanation of the money machine.

If you don't already believe that the entire financial system is a diabolically contrived debt-slave scam, then this video is for you. It's about 30 minutes long. Cheers!

As always, I did a search
and did not see this posted yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Most folk are simply far too afraid of the reality of what this
means, so much so that they will allow our representatives borrow
money with no real limit to fuel the delusion that things are
A ok, truth is, you cant bury your head in debt forever.

I am frankly ashamed that so many of our sitting representatives
get away with the things they do. Every person should be held
equally accountable for their actions.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

yes this is "the story of your enslavement" just google it or have a look at my profile and you can watch it from there.....we have all been deceived and have been since day dot....

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
People should take some time and watch these also..

The 2nd video goes into real detail on how things work..

And Ron Paul has been bitching about this for the last 30 yrs.. But everyone sees him as a crazy old man...
edit on 10/17/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Actually the biggest scam, of which yours is a part of, was the drafting of the US Constitution.

Imagine that if today, all the States got together and decided they wanted to do something about the economic difficulties they are facing. They put together the top CEO's and wealthy individuals and send them to a convention in Las Vegas to come up with a new economic model.

Low and behold, these men come out and say that they've decided to abolish the Constitution and have rewritten it and the States just need to sign onto it. No bother reading it, just sign the dotted line. A few States take some issue with it but through brow beating, political pressure, and overt threats, all of them but one ratify it.

Change some names there and you have the beginning of our political system. Devised by the 1% to benefit the 1%. Sure they tossed in a few bones for us bottom feeders but there is a reason that most of the founding fathers saw their personal fortunes increase exponentially after the Constitution was adopted.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Spookybelle because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind"

Second biggest scam, i'm afraid that particular title is currently held by Organised religion!
LoL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Actually no, it wasn't.
This thread isn't about the Constitution so start another thread if you want to bash Americans.

Excellent video OP.
Since the dollar is the world's reserve currency the title is correct.
Fractional reserve banking has done more to screw over the planet than any other single factor with the possible exception of nuclear energy - but were still waiting for the S to hit the fan with that.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I'm watching the vids you posted just now, have to add through that the Zeitgeist vid you have posted had been debunked more times than i have had hot dinners round these here parts.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Ya I only used the money part of the video for this specific thread because well it fits here.. All the video's I posted all have the same thing to say.. Basically we are being screwed so hard and nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care.. As long as they have football and beer all things will work out like a prime time show back in the 90's..

But as I said above Ron Paul has been talking about this since he got into politics and nobody pays attn..

I however have every room to complain.. I do not use the banking system and I haven't for the last 20 yrs or so.. The only thing I have to deal with is every time i get some money It is always owed to someone else... Which kinda sucks.

::EDIT::

I also want to make a point of something.. The makers of this video in the OP has something to do with gold and silver..

My question is wtf is that going to do for you if you have nothing to help you live??

Wouldn't it be better to have food, ammo, guns, and other things? I think if shtf and money was obsolete I think items for trade would be more valuable than gold and silver.. I would more than likely wanna trade some ammo for food, or food for a 5th of JD or something.. I really don't get this buy gold and silver crap..
edit on 10/17/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm afraid i'm still in it up to my eyeballs!

Good for you for staying away from their banking systems! You have my admiration for that fact alone.

I completely agree we are most definitely being shafted big time by our monetary systems. Truth be told we have been since there inception!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And in that Andrew Jackson got rid of the World bank that was here and we had the biggest boom in history..

If you talk to alot of old people 70, 80, 90 they all mostly say the US went to hell around 1910 to 1930..

I wonder why that is? Don't you?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You know the answer my friend, that would be the inception of the Federal Reserve Banking system! Same dudes that currently have their fist up every ones back passage!
LoL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

You made a point about religion earlier.. I think if you follow all this crap back to where it starts it ends with the Vatican..

They seem to be waste deep in robbing people for a very very very long time...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Truth be told you can take it all the way back to Solomon, even further if one believes the legends it goes as far back as ancient Babylon and Mesopotamia.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

ThichHeaded

You made a point about religion earlier.. I think if you follow all this crap back to where it starts it ends with the Vatican..

They seem to be waste deep in robbing people for a very very very long time...

Everything leads to people and groups you have (or me) never heard of. The Vatican, military industrial complex, etc are all but one of many tentacles
edit on 17-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
TPTB have achieved ownership of the majority of means of production of food, energy, and manufacturing. They control Governments and the MSM. Nations that don't accept their banking system are currently being destroyed.

They are smarter than the rest of us, and they have a big desire to control us--while we just want to be left alone.

The easiest way for us to survive in the short-term is to use their debt money to buy the necessities of life which they control, for the most part.

Anyone who poses a serious risk to the system is either marginalized (like Ron Paul) or eliminated (JFK, Larry McDonald, Garfield, the last Czars of Russia, Lincoln).

We're stuck, and there is no way out.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

This is the conclusion to the little known prophecy of Jesus turning the (financial) tables of the moneychangers. He did this when entering the temple at Passover as King. Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy

Next on the agenda is to make the enemy the footstool. From this, we are rid of them forever. They have their reward and it will be worthless. Those in debt will be the true winners. Why? Once the current system bankrupts itself, all debt will be paid off by the devaluation of the currency. As always, the pit dug by the robbers is the one they fall into. Sadly, before this happens, they will force a carbon trading system on the world, which will be quickly rejected. Just as we have done with Obamacare, the new currency will be rejected by the people, the will of the people will rise, and the thieves will be run out of town. They should have kept quite and left well enough alone. Because of greed for more, they have awoken the people. It's their end. Not before the bricks crumble, however. Many lives will be lost needlessly as the thieves try to grasp power as it fades. Hell is reserved for such as these. All they need to do is repent and walk us back. Instead, they will rage against the people in anger. Light reveals what it hits.

In the Bible, our freedom is called a jubilee. All land is turned over to the original owner (you and me) and all debt is forgiven. This happens between 2017-2018. This allows a reboot of the system under new management. Those with wealth lose all they have. Those with debt gain what they already own.

Isaiah 9

5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle
and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
will be fuel for the fire.
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

1000 years of peace follows as the world is transformed and born again. As goes Israel, so goes the world. We trail behind their history. Just as the nation was reborn and flourished, so will the world. Not before we are under the captivity of Pharaoh. The end of Genesis must take place in our day and age.

edit on 17-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

The one major glaring flaw in your idea is that the constitution WAS indeed hotly debated and well looked into by the state reps at the time.

There was however some browbeating done by James Madison on occasion to some that disagreed with his suppositions.

One glaring point and in keeping with this thread was the issue of the Federal Government and the "general welfare" clause or wording. Representatives from NY, oh how the mighty have fallen, protested that the FG had to much power to tax and should be controlled by the states in this area. Madison argued that this was just to much power to the states and would weaken the FG power thus wanted the FG to have unencumbered access to the power of taxation.

Anyway Madison accused these guys of all sorts of poor character for even suggesting that the FG wouldn't be above board in its handling of this power. LOL How dare they make such a suggestion!
edit on 17-10-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Fractional reserve banking is a very old system – in Europe it has been in use for centuries. It's not a bad system if it's handled correctly, as it creates a very fluid marketplace for growth and wealth generation.

The problem – the main problem, at least – is charging interest at the point of the generation of currency. If this one factor was cancelled out most of the problems of FRB would be null. The films also do not point out that the extra currency needed to pay interest can be paid with foreign trade.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

just a small hunch but I don't think we will be waiting a whole lot longer......something tells me the scales are tipping and this Ponzi scheme will implode with impunity....

our fellow man is blinded by entertainment im curious to know what it was that doomed rome...the people there were also well entertained...who knows we well may know in the coming years

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join