Liberal blogger FURIOUS over his DOUBLED Obamacare premiums

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

What you just listed is a step by step approach created by Progressives in the Govt to make us dependent on the Govt for more control over us.

This has been planned for years.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

This country once had the best health care in the world - people would come from everywhere if they could afford it - and the worst cases would get charity care from around the world-

Rich people come from the word over to buy American health care. Poor people die.
edit on 10-18-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Evil_Santa
Did anyone bother to do some research on this "liberal" blogger?

It doesn't sound like it...

www.dailykos.com...

www.dailykos.com...

It is sad to watch everyone jump for joy over the Presiden't's eventual realization that gay couples should have the same rights as everyone else. He didn't take this stance until now. Meanwhile the dark lord, the arch criminal Dick Cheney did 4 years ago. Politics in this country is nothing more than team fandom. Jump for joy, but don't make this into something it is not. The President is a political opportunist and you have been played. Yeah yeah yeah he's got my vote. But don't lie to yourself. Obama is four years behind Cheney on this issue. Explain that.

No. Of course he is not a "Liberal Blogger"..discovered the same myself, but the claim fits the agenda...so who cares about truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

For my family, we make 38,000/year.

My insurrance will be 6000/year or close to 20%.

25% on taxes.
20% on health coverage.

...20% to God (first and second tithes) for me personally (not applicable to others).

That is 65% of my income right off the top... and I make 38,000/year for a family of 3.

I will go from not needing Government assistance in any part of my life; to needing food stamps and low income assistance from the Government because of ACA. It will make me dependant where I am not now.

God Bless,

Wait a minute, you mean to say you plan to enroll in government assistance while continuing to give away 20% of your income to the church!? WTF!? I'm sorry, but if you can't afford to feed your family then stop giving away your money. That's the most inane thing I've ever heard.

I can't help but think of the song "Send Me Your Money" by the Suicidal Tendencies.

edit on Fri31Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:31:24 -05003113Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

That is funny because I actually read his other posts.

Your passage quoting Obama for being 4 years too late on gay-marriage makes no solid argument for what you are trying to claim.

I didn't think any of the Obama supporters would have anything to say in this thread but you did surprise me. I could not predict that one of you guys would attack the "liberal blogger" portion.

Let us address the actual topic, the UNaffordable Care Act.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They way I see it, there are so many opponents to this health care, they have made it as good as they could off the bat. Once we settle in and see all the issues and shortfalls of $'s, it will go up. It's a mess now and I expect it will get WAY worse. Is it possible they our bpnext president will get rid of Obama care? Seems as if it will be very difficult to go back once the whole system has been changed.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

eLPresidente

Let us address the actual topic, the UNaffordable Care Act.

Not a credible source..nor is claim credible or informed.

This is nothing but a continuation of Death Panels and Microchips...and Americans are exhausted with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

This is the most insane thread that I've seen on ATS. This whole thread sounds like a bunch of BS. Premiums doubled? You guys should quit listening to idiot Fox news, listen to all views then decide what's destroying the country.

If you have cheap insurance why are you going to switch to coverage through Kaiser?
You're paying a penalty because you're a dead beat that the rest of us have to pay for.
Obama care doesn't cost the country more in health care. It simple allows poor to get preventative care instead of emergency or deathbed care which will save paying people money.

The rest is BS.

The problem with obama care is it doesn't go far enough because we had to come up with a plan that was agreeable to the GOP and insurance companies(who are the real crooks).

Obama care was created because our healthcare system is screwed and everyone in both parties knows it.
The insurance and pharma lobby a have become too powerful politically -- $$$$ to allow a real fix.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fripw

I guess most people could view what the premiums will be, if the Govt could get the website up and running, or if you didn't have to basically enroll before you found out how much Govt Health Insurance will be.

The examples of exploded costs are all around you.
While you bitch and moan about people using fox News a their sole new source, maybe you should take your own advice and stop considering the WH as yours.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

A few words I would add to your statement to complete the thought.

QUOTE: ...the Democrats will get all the blame.

I would add: ...and deserve all the blame.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join