learn more

Liberal blogger FURIOUS over his DOUBLED Obamacare premiums

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Healthy people seeing their premiums DOUBLE, well that definitely makes sense!!!

You really can't make this stuff up, people don't realize how bad things really are until they are forced to see it for themselves.

benswann.com...

“My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don’t go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife’s rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any f***ing penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?

Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately for the democrats this is seeming to become a standard response from many people.

They are definitely going to take one on the chin in the mid-terms and especially the next presidential election.

Maybe they will get lucky and these stories coming out are just isolated incidents and the ACA will prove to be as wonderful as they claimed but if I had to bet money, I wouldn't place my gamble there.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Spookybelle
Unfortunately for the democrats this is seeming to become a standard response from many people.

They are definitely going to take one on the chin in the mid-terms and especially the next presidential election.

Indeed, it would actually be very sad if say, less than half a year from now, a large majority of Americans feel disappointed with ACA, that the media would then turn on House Republicans because they should've stood their ground against Obama & Co.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I never liked this law from the beginning.
I don't see why I should be forced to pay an insurance company or be penalized for not doing so.

I should have the choice.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

eLPresidente

Spookybelle

Indeed, it would actually be very sad if say, less than half a year from now, a large majority of Americans feel disappointed with ACA, that the media would then turn on House Republicans because they should've stood their ground against Obama & Co.

Well like it or not, the ACA is owned by the democrats. They will take all the credit for its success or all the blame if it fails. The republicans have wisely fought it every step of the way and have left little doubt about their position on it.

This will ultimately hurt them greatly or benefit them greatly. The way that Obamacare seems to be shaping up is not looking good for the democrats at this point. They may be able to skate through the mid-terms although they are already fighting just to not lose any seats at this point but by the time 2016 rolls around, all of the data for the ACA will be out and people will know what they are facing.

This will be the true test.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

choices yes that would be pleasant....except for the fact apparently being an American citizen in America you have no rights...you follow orders or be punished......I think its only a matter of time to we here in Aussieland follow suit....

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife’s rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

Wow that's over $7000 a year.

The average American household income is around $51,000
money.cnn.com...

Almost 15% percent of your income is going to go to health insurance, and that's if you are relatively healthy and don't go to the doctor much..

That's 7 grand a year for a couple doctors visits for most people..

What a joke

25% to taxes, 15% on health insurance and the rest on gas, how are we suppose to eat?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

goou111

Wow that's over $7000 a year.

The average American household income is around $51,000
money.cnn.com...

Almost 15% percent of your income is going to go to health insurance, and that's if you are relatively healthy and don't go to the doctor much..

That's 7 grand a year for a couple doctors visits for most people..

What a joke

25% to taxes, 15% on health insurance and the rest on gas, how are we suppose to eat?

Oh trust me- people are going to be eating it alright. And dont worry- they are even going after control of the food
-pretty soon- you will just make out one payment to "the government" for everything they deem you need.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The liberals spent all the time they had to vet this bill on cheerleading their fearless leader and now they have to live with the consequences of their actions...and so do the rest of us.

Thanks for not listening to reason liberal America. You spend 8 years under Bush bitching about congress not reading bills. And yet, because it was your guy, you cheered as a 2000 page bill that no one knew anything about passed into law.

Idiots.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If the hospitals paid taxes this would account for about 25% of the yearly taxes we the people pay. Ok since the hospitals are tax exempt, because they will treat the poor to get this status, charge taxes to the hospitals now everyone has insurance.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

That's not a joke. Ordering a pizza in the future.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

let their malfeasance set in. When they see what we see they will be willing for change.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen is for the worst thing to come about.

Let it happen. Let them see...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I can't help but star that avatar...(`~__~`)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

thats not funny- you are 100 percent on that- but it does help reinforce the notion that govt wants to know and handle all.

thanks for the vid

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It's still more cost effective forme to pay the 1 per cent of my gross income than it is to be gang banged without the lube with high premiums and outlandish deductibles... I think we the people out to all " opt out " on principle

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

You are a freaking idiot - no one is going to have insurance - and in time - there will be no docters, nurses, and hospitals...

This country once had the best health care in the world - people would come from everywhere if they could afford it - and the worst cases would get charity care from around the world-

Your idiot obama has destroyed the US - spiritually, economically, financially -

I love it when liberals realize it's going to hurt them too.,

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

I think we the people out to all " opt out " on principle

THIS is what I do on a daily basis with ridiculous laws. Opting out on principle just feels right.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

And you know - if this does go on for a few years - there will be a "black market" for everyday health care.

And a "black market" for every day medications.......

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That's actually a scary thought.

Back door Physicians and medications ?

I see a lot of hurt for Americans in the future.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Did anyone bother to do some research on this "liberal" blogger?

It doesn't sound like it...

www.dailykos.com...

www.dailykos.com...

It is sad to watch everyone jump for joy over the Presiden't's eventual realization that gay couples should have the same rights as everyone else. He didn't take this stance until now. Meanwhile the dark lord, the arch criminal Dick Cheney did 4 years ago. Politics in this country is nothing more than team fandom. Jump for joy, but don't make this into something it is not. The President is a political opportunist and you have been played. Yeah yeah yeah he's got my vote. But don't lie to yourself. Obama is four years behind Cheney on this issue. Explain that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join