It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Carry on . . . though that's not the thread topic. Not sure if or when I'll get around to posting the contrary evidence . . . of which my cited sources contain plenty.

The essence of which is more or less 98+?% of the text we have now was around the first century.

That no essential doctrines were altered in the least.

etc. etc.

And . . . the text supports the stenographer's assertions that hearing from God personal instructions is within NT Christianity.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by windword

Sounds like a lack of knowledge and understanding are on display again.

Yes, the fallen angel DNA is distinguishable from human.

Research CAN teach the teachable . . . sometimes.

Oh please expand, with links please! I can't wait to see scientific data of fallen angel DNA in someone walking around on planet earth!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

WorthlessServant
The most hate speach and bashing that i ever see on forums is when it's a christian topic. God forbid you voice your opinion and express yourself in a free country. You have to be status quo now-a-days or you get the boot. Whether you believe in God or not, this woman was voicing her thoughts, and has every right to do so gentlemen. What if congress was all christian and the person up there was instead an atheist expressing their feelings towards God and religion? Whether you like it or not, you have to believe in SOMETHING; whether it's the existence of God or the nonexistence. She did her part at warning America, and i commend her for it.

Absolutely indeed.

However, you may notice that gross duplicitous hypocrisy is only seen as evil hereon when Christians engage in it. LOL.

Insight doesn't seem to be a common trait on the other side of such threads and issues.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If there was proof of God in the genetics of humanity...

Interesting thought.

Perhaps there is and we just haven't found it yet. Maybe somewhere deep within the structure of that exquisite double-helix there will be incontrovertible evidence of our Creator.

Somewhat like the ending in Carl Sagan's book Cosmos, (note: the ending of the book - not the movie based on same), where our intrepid scientist is revisited months after her experiences and we learn that she has been quietly crunching Pi to the gazillonth decimal place on a supercomputer when the output suddenly begins pouring forth all manner of beautifully intricate pictures and patterns when all before that was just random digits.

As Fox Mulder would say, "The truth is out there"...or "in there", as the case may be...
edit on 10/17/2013 by Riffrafter because: ""

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this staged exhibition was to be expected. more to come.

Dianne Reidy = Di(e) Ready

Always a good way to die. With No Fear.

But 'Death' is not the end. Not by a long way!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ahhhhhh worshiping at the altar of only the scholars who agree with you . . .

even many agnostic or atheist authentic scholars disagree with you.

IIRC about 70% of the bona fide scholars disagree with you at this point.

Again . . . that topic is for a different thread.

The stenographer obviously found the Biblical text sufficiently valid for her faith and trust.

God will not let her down accordingly.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The great architect the highest masons speak of is lucifer aka satan in common parlor. Damm the elitists and their superiority complex. The women aint sick one bit, but some folks in washington sure as hell are!

Up is down, left is right, day is night, stupid is smart.

What an orwellian world we live in!

There is plenty of masonic architecture in washington dc, and plenty of masons in government.

Masonry is a group of people who like to study the occult and find esoteric meanings. It does not make them evil as such. However what they teach each other, should have been public knowledge and taught in schools, at least at the collegiate level.

Dont tell me there is no freaking conspiracy here. It pisses me off. Yes we have the ole boys network dominating politics now for decades!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

scolai
Is it just me or did it seem a bit eeire and robotic the way she approached the dais? What made her snap? She was talking a a representative and just went *cough* mkultra *cough* crazy.

Then she gets up the the podium and speaks as eloquently and as confidently as any member of the house, with grand gestures to match. But she does this without pause or hesitation after a quick left face.

I just watched the video...question: how was her voice still at the same volume, with the same clarity, as when she was speaking into the microphone, then as she was being dragged away from it, and from the room.... all the time at the same volume... also, is it normal, for the camera to stray from the center of the floor, and start following the movements of one person? with all of the constant comings and goings on the floor, this also strikes me as quite unusual.... makes me ponder on what this was meant to be a diversion for... or if the whole thing was staged this voice over prepared in advance... but why?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
She basically mentioned someone who said that we should all love each other. Politicians can't register this, it is a blank spot in their minds. Remember, those are people who can send thousands to war, where hundreds of thousands will be killed and still sleep like a log.

She certainly felt the disgust by being around those horrific excuses for human beings.

She's my hero.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Jesus may very well have married and left a genetic blood line. But, if he did, his genetics were no big deal, because Jesus was just a man, born of a woman out of a sexual union, like every other man ever born.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Angels are etherial ... pure spirit. They have no DNA.
Angels and humans are two different species. They can not procreate.
The peasant story in the Old Testament about the Nephilim ... those weren't angels.
They were either aliens, or the story is a fabrication.
It is impossible for angels to have DNA or to make babies with humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

She does not work for ANY publication. She was/is the stenographer for the Congress. She is the person who types out and records everything that is said and records the votes. Much like a Court reporter

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

anon29

A T K
This just aired live on C-Span, unfortunately all there is at this time is the audio.
edit on 16-10-2013 by A T K because: (no reason given)

lol, PRAISE BE TO JESUS. ....she had an opportunity to shout at a bunch of important people and she starts talking about jesus. hahahahaha. What a waste!

For many people it is the most important message. Your tolerance is showing!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of importance of taking medicine ON TIME.

I mean, one moment she does what is she supposed to, next moment she bursts into religious fanatics...

And worst of all - she gets paid by OUR tax money... sad...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by Happy1

They won't have to charge her. She mentioned Jesus. In this day and time, that is all they need to mock her. They will have most of the public doing it as well so if she had anything to say at all.... she won't be able to get a venue to hear her. Sad state of affairs IMO.

Yeah I'm noticing this trend, Kangarue. It has been a sign of bad times ahead in the past.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but here is a real possibility of a person being controlled through NLP, and people are saying that is GOD.

So if I understand this correctly GOD can control people and people are climbing over themselves trying to defend that, but the possibility that a person is being manipulated into taking action that is outside of their normal behavior through NLP is "Out There".

Why hasn't anyone looked to see why she broke protocol and did this, right after the bill was confirmed as passing? Hasn't anybody listened to what she said and compared it to what the "Tea Party" has been spouting off lately?

This whole situation smells of something foul, and I'm going to keep digging. Hopefully others will drop the religious rhetoric and throw that energy into finding out why this oddly timed and choreographed play took place in the first place.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is just another outward sign of what I call the great polarization.

Regardless of what cause you'd like to ascribe to it--whether it's coming from the increased connectivity of the Internet, the movement of the solar system into new areas of the universe, etc--there's a serious awakening in consciousness taking place throughout the world.

I've noticed that people are becoming far more polarized--they're either awakening to the tyranny and evil in the world, and choosing to speak out against it; or they're becoming more evil, indifferent and apathetic to the atrocities happening throughout society.

I predict this divide between good and evil will only become more apparent as time goes on. And while I'm certainly hoping this isn't leading up to some kind of biblical end-times clash between good and evil, it's certainly shaping up to appear that way.

I mean, how much longer can this corruption continue? Thanks to the Internet we all have access to the inhumane acts of our so-called "leaders," and the wrongs they commit in the name of profit and power. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing... and we're at the point where good men (and women!) are quite tired of doing nothing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

tryingtomakeit
Who am I to judge. She stood for what she believes in. More power to her! We all should have that platform to "preach" upon. Glad to see someone take a stand for what they believe in. As many of you, I would love to have that opportunity. She took advantage of it. Just be proud of her courage IMHO.

Agreed. Most people would just stand there and do nothing. At least she had the courage to stand up and say something even if most people will mock or not even think twice about what she said.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan

BO XIAN

Angels are etherial ... pure spirit. They have no DNA.
Angels and humans are two different species. They can not procreate.
The peasant story in the Old Testament about the Nephilim ... those weren't angels.
They were either aliens, or the story is a fabrication.
It is impossible for angels to have DNA or to make babies with humans.

He stated "Fallen" Angels...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Evidently you have not read Genesis well.

Or searched the root word meanings of all the mention of nephilim in Scripture.

Evidently they have options . . .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join