It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Like in the days of Noah, then the fallen angels manipulated mans DNA and mixed it with the fallen ones. This was an attempt to block the gene line to Christ. God flooded the world to prevent this from happening

Oh for crying out loud! This is why religion needs to stay out of government! Do have some scientific proof of manipulated DNA in the human genome. Can science determine who's DNA is from fallen angels and who's is from the blood line of Jesus?

If Jesus' genes and pure bloodline was oh so important and pure, why didn't he procreate and leave a legacy of God DNA?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
GREAT QUESTION.

IF ANYONE finds out, please post!

IAMTAT
Is it possible she got a hold of a slice of 'bad' pizza from all those boxes they delivered the other night?

Seriously, I really wonder who was the man talking to her just prior to her calmly walking up to the podium mic....and what it was he said to her.

He apparently makes a cell phone call immediately after he speaks to her and she starts walking to the podium mic.
edit on 17-10-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Sounds like a lack of knowledge and understanding are on display again.

Yes, the fallen angel DNA is distinguishable from human.

Research CAN teach the teachable . . . sometimes.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Some argue that he in fact did leave a genetic bloodline.
Didn't you see/read the DaVinci Code?
Do you know that the bible has been edited repeatedly over the centuries?
If there was proof of God in the genetics of humanity then it would eliminate the need for faith, if there was proof of aliens (say in video form or government reports) would you believe them?

Seeing is not believing.

link   
reply to post by network dude

This post really bothered me. You obviously know completely nothing about being a Christian. Get your head out of your ass.

It is in no way a cult, I've never been taught anything that didn't involve loving and caring for one another, people of all colours and religions, even homosexuals. How does that run parallel with you current theory of what a born again Christian believes and is taught? At my current church, everyone knows I smoke a lot of pot, and they all love and accept me and don't judge me for it whatsoever. (I have my medical license before you start calling me a stoner).

Talking down on Christians for no reason makes you look like a moron, we aren't all the Westboro Baptist nutjobs so don't you dare generalize us as all the same.

link   

Taissa

I think He chose her. She's walking up to the podium very convicted by the Holy Spirit. Everyone will deem this as mental illness, or pin her as some religious right wing nut job, but I do believe that these people in DC not dealing in the interests of humanity and the people, will have to answer for what they do. And you know what's funny about this is, I'm so far from being ultra religious. Haven't gone to church in ages, and I'm not a conservative.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Taissa because: misspelling

I am with you on this one.

So people think it is funny to make fun of this women and her religious convictions.

Who knows what she has witnessed there.

And people think these law makers, this den of liars and thieves, this nest of vipers, are

SANE?

I think I heard her say god will not be mocked.

Thank you. Did you see what Chad Pergram put on his twitter about her this morning? I am not familiar with who that is, but he wrote a few tweets about her:

Chad Pergram ‏@ChadPergram 1h

Hse stenographer Dianne Reidy says Holy Spirit moved her to address Hse last night despite her "reluctance and doubt"

Dan Reidy, husband of Hse stenographer Dianne says his wife is a "level-headed wonderful woman of God. I am proud of her."
Expand

House Stenographer Reidy says Holy Spirit woke her up at night to deliver message to the House as she did last night from dais.

twitter.com...

I can believe that.

Then Good on her. May God richly reward her.

There will be more . . . many more . . . more dramatic . . . increasingly with dramatic miraculous demonstrations accompanying.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chronicTRE

Actually Christianity is a cult, that's where its foundation comes from, there were a few christian cults back in the day that slowly came together and formed a unified religion. This is why you have so many branches of the same religious belief that values different scriptures or religious practices. IE Christianity, Catholicism and Judaism are all based on God but still observe different beliefs about that God.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

". . . Bible . . . edited many times . . . "

is nonsense and shows a lack of solid research into the topic.

Josh McDowell's NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT

as well as

Lee Strobel's

THE SEARCH FOR THE REAL JESUS

both document the solid research displaying conclusively the contrary.

In terms of the woman involved . . . I applaud her doing what she felt led of Holy Spirit to do. I trust God to reward her accordingly.

His Word IS true. He IS TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LOL. Uh oh! Fox News is putting its touch on this subject....
Yahoo

To the untrained eye, Reidy’s outburst had all the markings of a mental breakdown, but a minister wrote the Fox News morning program arguing that the woman was simply sharing a communique from on high.

“It was not a mental episode,” host Steve Doocy read from the email. “What she was doing was known as an exercise of the gifts of the spirit where she was. She had brought a warning and a message from God.”

It wasn’t just the Lord’s outrage over Obamacare that got “Fox & Friends” viewers riled up, they were upset that guards seized Reidy for sharing her beliefs.

“Amazingly, this religious and obviously a sweet lady gets fed up and speaks her mind, something we all have tried to do,” Doocy read from a second email. “She brings up our dear Lord and she gets a mental evaluation? I think it should be the other way around. And then this person goes on to list the people who should be checked out.”

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thorneblood
Some argue that he in fact did leave a genetic bloodline.
Didn't you see/read the DaVinci Code?

Didn't you see/read the DaVinci Code disclaimer .. that it's FICTION?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

chronicTRE
You obviously know completely nothing about being a Christian. Get your head out of your ass.
It is in no way a cult,

Be careful who you tell to get their heads out of their backends ...
Technically ALL RELIGIONS are cults. That's right. Every last one. Even Christianity.
CULT - a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Mmmm no dude, sorry.

here....
First Council of Nicea
First Council of Constantinople
Live Science
Live Science

Christianity in the ancient world was much more diverse than it is now, with a number of gospels circulating in addition to the four that were finally collected into the New Testament, noted Bart Ehrman, chairman of religious studies at the University of North Carolina.

Eventually, one point of view prevailed and the others were declared heresy, he said, including the Gnostics who believed that salvation depended on secret knowledge that Jesus imparted, particularly to Judas.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

chronicTRE
reply to post by network dude

This post really bothered me. You obviously know completely nothing about being a Christian. Get your head out of your ass.

It is in no way a cult, I've never been taught anything that didn't involve loving and caring for one another, people of all colours and religions, even homosexuals. How does that run parallel with you current theory of what a born again Christian believes and is taught? At my current church, everyone knows I smoke a lot of pot, and they all love and accept me and don't judge me for it whatsoever. (I have my medical license before you start calling me a stoner).

Talking down on Christians for no reason makes you look like a moron, we aren't all the Westboro Baptist nutjobs so don't you dare generalize us as all the same.

This has nothing to do with Christians, (in the sense of following Christ) the group I speak of brainwashes their members into having a very narrow view of the world, only those that have been saved and born again may get into heaven, anything that doesn't mention Jesus Christ is of the devil, and nobody is a holy as them. Now if your church teaches those things, then yes, I am speaking to you, but if your church is not like that, then don't worry. I watched normal people be programmed and turned into very disturbing individuals. And my experience with them here has bee no different.

Would Jesus tell you to get your head out of your ass? Hummmm...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, i am aware that the Da Vinci code is fiction but the storyline involving the woman being the distant relative of Jesus is based on an old legend that Jesus married and had children in those missing years left out of the bible.

It was also the basis of Dogma, the Kevin Smith movie. (Awesome btw)
If you don't trust me, trust Alan Rickman. He wouldn't lie to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

You seem to merely be showing that your research is inadequate.

No cigar.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm sure the Tea Party will make her the next big hero.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

FlyersFan
From what I am seeing on TV, the actions by this woman were very out of character for her.
I'm glad she is having a mental/physical health evaluation done.
Mental illness can strike anyone. Lots of people get hit with it. It's not their fault.
I feel bad for her. I hope it all works out for her ...

Or maybe someone used her faith/beliefs and obviously adept "re-programmable" mind to accomplish a specific purpose, in a specific place, at a specific time in front a very large and very specific audience...

Speaking specifically, of course...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
All of this is editing. Some say there were around 600 books of the bible.

Authorship of the Bible

Few biblical books are regarded by scholars as the product of a single individual; all the books of the Old Testament have been edited and revised to produce the work known today.

Over the many years books of the bible were removed, verses edited and rearranged and in all probability there was relevant information that was left out so the church could maintain its absolute control.

Then there is this latest effort....
US Catholic
Conservapedia

GBGM
Protestant and Roman Catholic versions
Catholic

Protestants tend to think there is only one Bible--ours.

Actually different religious groups of the Judeo-Christian tradition have different biblical canons.

Different Inside Books

Some canons are smaller than the Protestant Bible; others are larger:

The smallest Bible is claimed by the Samaritans, who recognize only the first five books of the Bible (the Pentateuch).
The largest Bible is that of the Ethiopian Orthodox church, which has 81 books

edit on 17-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The most hate speach and bashing that i ever see on forums is when it's a christian topic. God forbid you voice your opinion and express yourself in a free country. You have to be status quo now-a-days or you get the boot. Whether you believe in God or not, this woman was voicing her thoughts, and has every right to do so gentlemen. What if congress was all christian and the person up there was instead an atheist expressing their feelings towards God and religion? Whether you like it or not, you have to believe in SOMETHING; whether it's the existence of God or the nonexistence. She did her part at warning America, and i commend her for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

A thoughtful reply about the monistic vs dualistic sleight of hand.

The thing I like to keep in mind is that in general, in my observation, people define themselves more with pain than with pleasure. As a result, those religions that bury a hatchet in the heart, and convince the follower to leave it there degrading them.
Is masterfully designed to damn them for a lifetime

An always broken person who revels in their broken-ness is a slave at the mercy of religious authority for a lifetime.

This is just another magician's trick
Although it is one of the most deadly ones.
It's also a form of the chinese finger trap.
If you struggle with your faith, or seek to convert others, you enhance the suffering and strengthen the trap.

I know who created this form of trap, and my hat is off to them. Pure genius. "Wicked" but genius nonetheless.

KPB

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join