It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Well it didn't take that long for this to turn into a Christian bashing mess. I am shocked.... shocked I tell you.
/sarc
edit on 10/16/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

She starting yelling inappropriately about an imaginary man and his fairy god father--should we bash her dress? Or maybe her shoes?

WOE IS THE MODERN CHRISTIAN! Give me a fu%#ing break.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They're going to blame it on her mental health. Mark my words, if we even hear anymore about it at all, they'll be interviewing her family and friends, all of whom will say she has a history of mental illness!!

Kinda shocked they didn't bring in the D.C. fuzz to shoot her... just sayin'!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So do you think she will keep her 31,000 dollar a year job?

www.legistorm.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Noooooo, there's no room in politics for mentally/emotionally unstable people!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

She could go for Bachmanns seat.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anon29

You are free to feel as you wish. I was pointing out the fact that it is assumed she is simple minded, stupid, idiotic, etc. for believing differently than you. NOBODY said WOE IS ME... you give me a break.

Is it not possible for someone to believe in God and not be mentally retarded, slow, stupid, simple minded, etc.? Does that choice alone make all of their other choices stupid?

That is what I was addressing. I was in no way falling on the sword of Christianity and martyrdom. I don't lose sleep because others don't believe like I do... I do get curious as to why some feel that believing in God makes everything you do after that stupid and or meaningless. It's a belief. Not a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is it just me or did it seem a bit eeire and robotic the way she approached the dais? What made her snap? She was talking a a representative and just went *cough* mkultra *cough* crazy.

Then she gets up the the podium and speaks as eloquently and as confidently as any member of the house, with grand gestures to match. But she does this without pause or hesitation after a quick left face.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Some of the drones exposed to the inner sanctum are starting to short-circuit...

2nd

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by IrishCream

She could go for Bachmanns seat.

Who knows?! Maybe she'll even take over for Bonehead... She made more of an impact in a minute 20 than he did in 16 days hehehehe!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

It was weird, I agree. It's like everything was fine until.... until what though? I am not quite sure what happened.

It would be interesting to hear her side of what happened. What finally made her speak out? Was it one thing? A lot of little things? What did she hear/see? I know it is probably too much to hope that she is on the news at some point tomorrow.
edit on 10/16/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i'm sure what she said had a deeper meaning meant for a few people to know.

after all, i'm sure stenographers for such meetings aren't just your average joe/jane, you need to have certain qualifications and such.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It would have been really cool if she had added "Praise be to the flying Spahgetti Monster" and "Praise be to Hubert J Farnsworth", in addition to the usual "Alleged" dieties
! ! ! ! ! ! ! See? it's not guns that kill people after all, it's MENTAL ILLNESS, you know like the kind being experienced by The Lord of Death Obama, and Ron Paul and Nancy Pelosi and Clinton and all the rest of those sick rat bstrds ! ! ! ! ! ! !

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

scolai
Is it just me or did it seem a bit eeire and robotic the way she approached the dais? What made her snap? She was talking a a representative and just went *cough* mkultra *cough* crazy.

Then she gets up the the podium and speaks as eloquently and as confidently as any member of the house, with grand gestures to match. But she does this without pause or hesitation after a quick left face.

I am in 100% agreement. Very strange *cough* James Holmes *cough cough cough* indeed!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

scolai

Perhaps her programming WAS to scream out about God and Masonry,
and not her conscience coming out.

I mean, references to secret societies, occult symbols, aliens, evil gods
and all this stuff has absolutely INNODATED all media and movies.

This could easily be more "little red wagon". More magicians redirection.

Are minds are being STUFFED with this material.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So who was it that put her up to it?

He was talking to her.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

She walks away and he plays with his cellphone.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Was she talking to Rep. Bill Young of Florida? Seems he is quitting.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

edit on 16-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can't say I was able to make much sense of what she said but what I find disturbing is she makes at least as much sense as anyone else in congress.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by A T K

Hmmm.....curious.

Why now?

It seems like the kind of rant she could have made at anytime - it wasn't necessarily related to this vote or issue. Maybe now that the distraction of the shutdown/debt debacle was over, someone decided we needed something "shiny" while they ramp up the next distraction.

Also, they way she did it was...well...bizarre...in an almost robotic sense.

Where's General Alexander and Col. Acquino when you need them?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That is one of the delineations between various denominations under the umbrella of Christianity. Some believe the Father, Son, and and Holy Spirit encompass what they define as God. Others believe the three are more individual in nature.

As for the OP. I'd imagine Jones, Beck, O'Reilly, and a few others are salivating at the mouth to get her booked.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

So believing in God makes you crazy....does believing that Obama is the Lord of Death make you an asshole or just ignorant?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Believing what is wrong with this country is that Freemasons only speak of a greater power and does not name the God out right is crazy. Besides even religions have a hard time knowing what the real name is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join