It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Ohhh Fox News...
Actually its strange thing for me here in TX, me an the ole lady decided to NOT get cable, at least for a while, so instead we got the 50MB internet deal, (I play ALOT of xboxlive) we Netflix most of the time, but we both got some brand new super high end high speed phones and we just browse on them, but I decided to run the cable wire to the flat panel anyways just in case we may get lucky and have some sort of cable, the only channel that works with crystal clear image is....FOX NEWS.
I've been getting huge unhealthy doses of FOX NEWS lately as I just leave on the TV for background, seriously I have nosebleeds, lol.
Hot anchor women though I have to admit...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Incase anyone else is wondering, even though it's surely been said somewhere back here in the thread, she saw a psychiatrist for 45 mins then was able to go home. More here : www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It would seem to me that the government has just been addressed by a messenger of God. Now lets see how this will all turn out. If anything it should be interesting to see what happens within the next month. And if she is truly of God, then it might not be something small. I wonder what effect oh say, an earthquake that takes out California, would have on one's belief system. Maybe it wasn't for the government at all. Maybe it was for the believers, to let us know something. Like, maybe, it's almost time and our suffering is almost over. What a wonderful time we are living in. I think I will spend as much time as I can sending all my love to the world. I should probably do that anyway, what better way could time be spent than with love.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Itismenotyou

She's the court reporter there - she's the one that those idiots have to say "this is off the record" which means she has to write down what they want to be heard - and you can beat she's heard all that they don't want to be heard.

Maybe the gunning down of the woman with the baby in the car, and then those idiots standing and applauding the murder - was her breaking point....

Maybe she understands that the US is being deliberately collapsed by both dems and repubs .... to usher in their new satanic order of the world.

I pray for her - I'm sure she has been disappeared by now.

And like someone else said on this thread - you might not believe in God but the satanist do.......

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by wasaka

Masons don't have a God. We have our own God. I am Christian, a piss poor one, but a Christian none the less, and mine is .....wait for it......God. Our secrets are available for those with the mystical powers of ..........The Google. No Lucifer, No Satan, Just boring old God. Sorry to disappoint. And please, don't slag this thread with that crap, start your own. This one is going fine in the direction it's headed. (IMHO)

Start a thread about what?

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??
Here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Serioiusly, I don't care what God you worship.

Everyone (who does any research) knows that Lucifer was a Christian
name in the early Christian era, and that only changed 350 years ago
with the 17th-century English poet John Milton publishing Paradise Lost.
Then between 1924 and 1955 the Urantia Book orginated in Chicago
and gained as small following. It built on the myth of Milton and said
Lucifer was an administrator of Uratia (Earth).

Actually, the word Lucifer only appears once in the Bible and it was a
reference to the morning star (Venus) and not to some mythical Satan.
Today, it would seem that term "Lucifer" has come to mean a fallen
angel to many people. Does that include those at the highest level of
of your secret society? I don't know and honestly I don't really care.

You said, "Masons don't have a God. We have our own God."
Sound like a contradiction, but whatever.... agian, I don't care.
Worship Lucifer, Luna or Jove for all I care. All I really care about
is arguing against this idea that one central government is a good
idea for humanity... in my view, that is a very bad idea.

Speaking of the Urantia Book, it has a lot to say about the
nature of government and the issue of it being centralized
for decentralized. Those who are interest and learn more
by following this link:

truthbook.com...

edit on 17-10-2013 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I understand, I pray for her too. But it doesn't matter what they do, I put my faith if Christ.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Look. I am sort of an Agnostic, Spiritual, Atheist. I guess that's how you'd describe me. There is something bigger than us. God, Aliens, us from the future? Whatever it is we are not the end all be all. I will say that Most of the top level government officials are demon possessed. When I say demon again I mean Whatever the hell it is but it is no good. Laugh poke fun I don't care. Just my opinion

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Happy1
I pray for her - I'm sure she has been disappeared by now.

Like I said half an hour before your post, she saw a psychiatrist for 45 mins then went home. There's plenty of details on the whole thing here : www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Itismenotyou

Maybe the gunning down of the woman with the baby in the car, and then those idiots standing and applauding the murder - was her breaking point....

That very well could be the case.

It doesn't take a Fundamentalist Christian to see the wrong in that.

I think the problem most "believers" make is telling themselves that
they live in a Christian society when they clearly do not. Anyone
who thinks they do is clearly deluded.

The word 'church' in the New Testament is translated from the Greek
word 'ekklesia' which comes from two words 'ek' meaning 'out' and 'kaleo'
meaning to call, so it means "those called out of this world."

Here is the problem, how can a group of "called out ones" form
a civil government, and still be called out of the world system
and all of it's corruption? Moreover, how can anyone look at
America today... see our military attempting to hold dominion
over the rest of the world... and still argue 'WE ARE CHRISTIAN'.

I think the point of what it means to be Christian has been
lost a long time ago....the point was being called out. Yes,
many people may call themselves "Christian" but lets be honest,
it has very little to do with the teaching of that Hebrew Rabbi
who is reported to have died 2000 years ago.

The hand writing is on the wall for this nation, not because
a Stenographer said "God will not be mocked" but people in
this country who claim to be Christian think war against
the Muslims is a good idea. They have given up believing
their faith can win the free enterprise of ideas, and so
they give tacit approval to mass murder...

Americans have given up believing in the rule of law,
now we just let our political leaders justify endless war
in the name of security. Is this a Christian Nation? No
it is not. This is a nation where murder is made legal
by the will of the people and our heros who do all the
killing end up killing themselves.

It has been shown that active duty military and veterans
are committing suicide at a rate of 22 per day. According
research conducted by the DOD, 349 soldiers took their own
lives in 2012. This trend is up for 2013. This is the real
judgement against this nation. However, some people
don't wake up until they see a mother shot down in
the street, and for others, even this has no effect.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Say the truth!! Amen, thankyou lord! Now is not the time for us to be shy, or to turn a blind eye,,, thank you for your post , enjoyed reading. Every Christian , " real "
Or not should be praying for this woman , this nation, and every human including themselves for wisdom and discernment on how to be good to each other. It would seem you have some wisdom ,

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
No wonder they dragged her away. She sounded like a crazy lunatic.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

anon29

buster2010

anon29

buster2010

IAMTAT

He [God] will not be mocked,” the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. “The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus.”

gawker.com...

She says you cannot serve two masters praise be to God or Jesus Christ. So which master is she serving? Seeing how she can't have two masters.

Don't you know?! God IS Jesus! Duh! It's so simple..........................

Jesus was the son of God he was not God. If they are the same then why did she say or?

Because she's a dumb human who has allowed herself to be controlled and manipulated by the fantasies of ancient sand people. That's why. There's no room for logic in her small, conditioned brain.
edit on 16-10-2013 by anon29 because: (no reason given)

Sand people? Really? What makes you better than anybody else? Yeah that's right nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

anon29

A T K
This just aired live on C-Span, unfortunately all there is at this time is the audio.
edit on 16-10-2013 by A T K because: (no reason given)

lol, PRAISE BE TO JESUS. ....she had an opportunity to shout at a bunch of important people and she starts talking about jesus. hahahahaha. What a waste!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The Son of Man would be pissed about this little outburst, that's for sure. I mean, cmon, she had to throw in Jesus..... /facepalm

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Thanks for that.

That article affirms to me my impression that she was of sound mind and good reality testing.

May God bless her and those she loves.

May her efforts wake millions up to the skull-doggery by our purported reps who are traitors to the max in the service of the satanic globalist oligarchy.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
one has to wonder where she is now....

my guess is either locked up somewhere safe, away from any contact to the outside world (reporters, press, etc)

my second guess is that she's been dosed up completely by god knows what drugs to make her seem insane during the time of the outbreak.

my last guess is that she's been threatened to shut her mouth or else her whole family would get wiped from the face of the planet.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

best post in the whole thread...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Should have said there is no God of Freemasonry, but each mason has his own religion. Most I know are Christian, but there are Muslims, Jews, even Southern Baptist Preachers. This woman fears what she doesn't' understand. The hardcore fanatical church group seems to have a hatred for Freemasonry and they don't' mind spreading a little manure along the way. Some folks would rather fear it than just ask and find out the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by wasaka

Should have said there is no God of Freemasonry, but each mason has his own religion. Most I know are Christian, but there are Muslims, Jews, even Southern Baptist Preachers. This woman fears what she doesn't' understand. The hardcore fanatical church group seems to have a hatred for Freemasonry and they don't' mind spreading a little manure along the way. Some folks would rather fear it than just ask and find out the truth.

I am still lost at what is your point... what truth??

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the "one nation under God" bit only added to the pledge of allegiance in 1954 in an attempt to unite the country against the "evil atheist commies" of the USSR? And if so would that not make her rant a little obsolete? Especially considering she goes into one about the constitution which was drawn up in the 18th century, almost 200 years before the current pledge.

I hope she receives the treatment and support that she needs. Religion does nothing but screw people's minds up.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join