It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Celling!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They raised the debt celling.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Im not sure this has helped us or hurt us worse.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

I figure in a few months obummer will have spent up up to the new ceiling and there will be more bs like we have seen this month and it will get raised again for a few more months until we are at a point where we collapse under the weight of our own debt.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
They had one of two choices raise it or let it crash. People just don't want to admit that one day or economy will crash there is no way around it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

buster2010
They had one of two choices raise it or let it crash. People just don't want to admit that one day or economy will crash there is no way around it.

You're serious!?? You obviously have no idea that printing money when you need it is a fiscally sound practice and can have absolutely no adverse consequences.

Okay sorry, I just about got that BS out with a straight face. If I did, do you think they would let me be a congressman?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yep it is coming. This is just delaying the inevitable.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

buster2010

It will and im not to sure but it might have been best for it to happen now so we could start building back up.

Prolong it so we can live our lives good for a little longer.

Or let them get it out of their systems so people can wake up and mabe make a stand, if it would help

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

superman2012

buster2010

You're serious!?? You obviously have no idea that printing money when you need it is a fiscally sound practice and can have absolutely no adverse consequences.

Okay sorry, I just about got that BS out with a straight face. If I did, do you think they would let me be a congressman?

Id vote for you.

Im sure you could do a better job.Heck my2 month old may be able to do better.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

SecretWeapon
reply to post by LadyLurker

I figure in a few months obummer will have spent up up to the new ceiling and there will be more bs like we have seen this month and it will get raised again for a few more months until we are at a point where we collapse under the weight of our own debt.

for sure they wont have any choice but to raise it again and we will see the same crap mabe it will be a little worse each time they fall back to this

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So... any suggestions on what went on under the radar as the real purpose of it all while we were distracted by the shiny "drama" object being dangled in public?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
So... any suggestions on what went on under the radar as the real purpose of it all while we were distracted by the shiny "drama" object being dangled in public?

Oh im sure we will not hear anything about what was covered up with all this but if we do some digging mabe just mabe we can figure out what else has been taken from us.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Lol. Funny. Let what crash? An imaginary debt limit?

Please... They can do whatever they want with taxpayer money... If they even use that anymore... They have a amount of money that is non-realistic... The debt limit just make people think they still give two ****s about your tax dollars. Which they clearly don't.

*eye roll emote*

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Greetings,

Raise the Debt Ceiling?
There was anyone out there who doubted it was going to happen?
Call it what it really is...it was a "heist" and they got away with it...AGAIN.

-Amitaba-
edit on 17-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added Sentiment

new topics

top topics

join