It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stepping out from the shadows.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good evening. I have been reading here with an unused profile for several years now. I realize in a conspiracy forum that may look like I am a CIA operative, or some other shadowy nefarious character, but the truth is I just felt more like observing for awhile. Now I suppose it's time to step out of the ATS shadows. In hopes to maybe add some things to the discussion. I notice people don't believe in the unknown or mysterious as much anymore, everything is quickly debunked or shot down, or most discussions degrade in politics of some sort. I hope I can bring some new things to the table. I am a seriously pedantic scholar of various subjects of interest:the supernatural, psychology, rock history, and the strange and macabre. I am also a musician and writer, and work in the media.

Well I don't want to ramble on in a boring introduction speech, I'm well versed in some interesting subjects and I hope to contribute to the discussions in a meaningful way otherwise I'd just stay in the shadows. You'll be seeing me around.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the group! After 20 posts then you can share all the stuff you hid in your closet or get it off your chest!

Don't worry, we shall debunk that too!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by waverlyhills

Welcome to ATS waverlyhills! Glad you're here or re-profiled, er whatever you did.

BTW we all knew you were CIA.

See you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Welcome - Welcome - Welcome!

Happy to have you here and again, THANK YOU for sharing your music!!!
Looking forward to your contributions and hope to catch you on the boards...

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well I would hope your not part of the CIA, I'm with the NSA and this is our jurisdiction. Good news tho we are currently recruiting

On a serious note welcome out of the shadows cant wait to see what you got for us.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Nice intro !

Welcome to ATS Waverlyhills !!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
lol im the same way i have really never posted anything, however welcome

new topics

top topics

join