It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, bullying is NOT a felony, even if the target commits suicide...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
They're not being charged with bullying, they're being charged with aggravated stalking, which is a 3rd-degree felony. They stalked this girl online, and offline to bully her.

Turning bullying into a felony, maybe after a 3-strikes rule. But bullying needs to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Bullies need to be sent a message that it is not acceptable, and will not be tolerated.
Had they not bullied her, she would still be alive this very moment.

edit on 16-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp
[/quote

Agreed,
Bullying is one of biggest problems because of the young kids commiting suicide, and it should be dealt with very harshly..
The actions of a bully are exactly like aiming a gun at someone and pulling the trigger. If the penalties were much harsher, I feel bullying would diminish quite a bit..

I have lost a few friends, and one close relative to suicide, and the scars of it never go away, regardless of what compelled someone to suicide.

Sadly, instead of progressing as an entire race of people on a planet, we of the earth are going backwards, and self destruction is quite possible, probably inevitable..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
After reading this thread I have to say that that ATS is full of some very, very strange people...
edit on 18/10/2013 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

EasyPleaseMe
After reading this thread I have to say that that ATS is full of some very, very strange people...

Can you be more specific? I want to know if I'm strange.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Restricted

EasyPleaseMe

Can you be more specific? I want to know if I'm strange.

No you appear quite normal

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sorry, but aggravated stalking IS a felony

_BoneZ_
They're not being charged with bullying, they're being charged with aggravated stalking, which is a 3rd-degree felony. They stalked this girl online, and offline to bully her.

Turning bullying into a felony, maybe after a 3-strikes rule. But bullying needs to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Bullies need to be sent a message that it is not acceptable, and will not be tolerated.

Those who have not ever been bullied in their life, can't comprehend how it could drive someone to commit suicide. No, they didn't force this poor girl to commit suicide, but they were a direct (or indirect) result of it.

Had they not bullied her, she would still be alive this very moment.

edit on 16-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

^ Couldn't have said it better myself.

Its cute that you claim to be a sadist OP (which might lead me to believe you ARE one of these kinds of bullies, if I knew you better, but I won't make assumptions), but in reality, people--kids or NOT--who condemn their peers and fellow human beings so coldly and ruthlessly deserve whatever God, AND our jaded justice system gives them.

Speaking as someone who's been on the crummy end of the "You're worthless and you should kill yourself"-style of bullying quite a bit, there's nothing that will destroy a human being more--ESPECIALLY a child--than being told, shown, or treated like they're less than a person, in any way, shape or form. Its a special kind of mental hell, and if you experienced it, you'd be on the other end of this argument.

No one would take their own life if they truly believed they were worthwhile human beings.

The little girl honestly believed that she was less than a person because of the way she was treated. I've been in that boat before. True, no one pushed her off that bridge, but they may as well have.

Those childish little monsters deserve a lot worse than a felony charge.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

What got me is the attitude when they were interviewed after.....total lack of guilt for their part in it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well at least we know where she learned it from eh?
AP

The stepmother of a 14-year-old accused of bullying a Florida girl prior to her suicide was arrested and charged with child abuse after a video depicting the woman beating a boy was posted on Facebook, a sheriff said Friday.

During a news conference, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the arrest of 30-year-old Vivian Vosburg on two counts of child abuse with bodily harm and four counts of child neglect is a shocking chapter in a months-long tragic story in Central Florida.

Judd said Vosburg is the stepmother of one of two girls charged with felony aggravated stalking earlier in the week. Officials say the girls, 14 and 12, bullied and harassed 12-year-old Rebecca Sedwick before she climbed a tower at an abandoned concrete plant and hurled herself to her death Sept. 9.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The generation that is at hand NOW are different than the rest.

They were born into social media, the rest just have to get used to it... I see it as a joke myself.

When you have a teenage daughter that is bullied in the same manner as the ones who can't hang, let us know how it turns out...

Let us know that your words of encouragement, to your offspring, quells their new found insecurities...

NOT a felony....you are no judge, so your feelings mean squat to those families that have to deal with this...

(Myself, I understand where you are coming from, any parent should be able to handle these situations with ease...but the newer batch of parents are a bunch of whimps IMO...teaching punks that a virtual reality can easily become a physical reality isn't hard at all)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My boys are all trained in Karate and know that violence in response to bullying is okay with me and they will get in no trouble. They know I have their backs and that they can talk to me about anything. I'm on the fence on this post...I don't have enough information. I know that bullying kills and scars the victims for life. It's not okay. Ever. Parents that 'let' their children bully and do nothing about it should be charged with something. That's one of the biggest problems in todays society...they let their children to anything...there is no supervision, training, discipline, shows of affection. Nothing from a large percentage of parents. It disgusts me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Honestly Schools do nothing to help victims of bullying. My nephew for the past 2 years has been getting bullied at school.

My nephew told his teachers, the supervisors, the principals and they all do nothing. Every time my brother and his wife go to the school to talk to the principal they were told the same thing. "Put your son in martial arts so he can defend him self"

This is coming from the principal.... He basically is promoting violence instead of trying to resolve it.

We don't live in the states either, we live in British Columbia Canada. our laws were the first to change after that one girl killed herself out here, and yet the schools still do nothing to help our children. Christy Clarke says her government is all about families, pfft

I believe that Bullies should be punished. Yes they should get that scare treatment of spending a night or two in jail.

If it was my daughter who was a bully, I would take her to the police station so that she could see what the consequences of her actions are.

Im sorry but I do not agree with you. I have seen so many examples of people getting pushed to their limit because they do not get the help they need even if they ask for it.

Children now a days dont know what punishment is, when I was in school, if you were caught bullying you got detention, if it happened again you got suspended and if it happend a third time then you got expelled.

Now a days kids get let off the hook too easily.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

winofiend

God .. Pathetic.

You want to bully people, don't you.. Afraid of the law now, aren't you.

Awww there there little guy, you can still have kids of your own to raise like victims. Tell them to wipe away the tears when they cop it from 15 thugs, maybe whip them a thick skin.

It will be alright, jack.

Pathetic...

I find it humorous that simply because I disagree with you, I surely must be not only a bully myself, but also someone who would "whip some thick skin" into my own children.

And, on top of that, I am pathetic in your eyes. Simply because I disagree with you.

If my child were physically attacked, I would do the right thing as an adult and a parent and I would pursue the fullest extent of the law against the presumed minors who attacked my child. I would meet with their parents individually, and do my damnedest to make sure they understood precisely what their child did to mine.

I would also make special efforts to make sure that my child had all the love, support, and potentially psychiatric and or psychological help they'd need to overcome the trauma that they had been subjected to. I would also absolutely teach them that no matter their age, size, or gender, they can ALWAYS fight back. And fight back they should. Fifteen, twenty attackers, you fight. Period. You do not lay down and be the attackers victim. Any police officer will tell you that no matter what the situation is, if you don't fight back, your chances of being hurt not only skyrocket, but you also run an substantially inflated risk of not making it out alive. I would see to this through self defense training. I would also see that the school that was at least partially implicit in ignoring warning signs of this kind of activity (it doesn't "just" happen, it builds up and has visible signs ahead of time) were officially and potentially legally sanctioned, as it is their responsibility to not only teach, but to provide a safe environment wherein ALL children can learn.

Now, let's talk about the events leading up to "fifteen thugs ganging up on my child".

First of all, I TALK to my children every single damned day. I ask them what is going on, how their day was, how their friends are, if they had a good time, how their classes were etc. I *have* heard about instances that alerted me to potential bullying, and I went into school personally to discuss the matter with my child's teacher as well as the school principal. I am INVOLVED in my child's life.

And you want to know something? If I was not satisfied that things had properly died down or had been handled by the school administration, I absolutely would review my options of transferring my child to a new school, or homeschooling.

Oh, and also, with regards to "cyberstalking" ? Guess what. Children can only access things that their parents allow. If this were to happen to my child, the cell phone would go away. As would their tablets, computers, laptops, etc. The negative influence would be removed until things had calmed down, and I had made sure that my child understood that they are able to close that negatively influencing part of life down and NOT be impacted by it.

You see, I think the primary difference between my viewpoint and the viewpoint of others here, yourself included, can be boiled down to three things.

A) My wife and I are involved in the life of my child. Actively.
B) We are willing to do the tough things to make sure my child is safe and secure. To many, this means ruining the much lauded "friend" status that so many parents seem to prefer today, rather than actually being a PARENT to their child.

And finally...

C) Nobody that has not held a gun or a knife to another persons body is capable of making another person kill themselves. Therefore, in my OPINION, they are not culpable of murder. To put it lightly, we do not raise victims. My children are NOT victims. They have wonderfully strong senses of self and know that we are not only here to listen to what they have to say, but also that we will act where they cannot. We are their parents. If we feel that our child is by any means suicidal, we address it. If we feel that they are undergoing any undue stress, ew will address it. I personally have both friends and family members who are trained and well experienced psychologists. They all say the PRIMARY thing that prevents suicide is a watchful, observant, and caring family. Not everyone is as lucky as we are. But even if I didn't have close relations with professionals of this sort, we would do *everything* in our power to get our child the help they needed.

Now, I would like to invite you to revisit the claims you just made which were slanderous against my character. Yes, slanderous. Slanderous against someone who you do not know in THE slightest, other than the simple fact that I disagreed with you on an issue. I would also like you to sincerely reconsider those statements.

Unlike you, I am not going to pass judgement on you the way you did on me.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

amazing
My boys are all trained in Karate and know that violence in response to bullying is okay with me and they will get in no trouble. They know I have their backs and that they can talk to me about anything. I'm on the fence on this post...I don't have enough information. I know that bullying kills and scars the victims for life. It's not okay. Ever. Parents that 'let' their children bully and do nothing about it should be charged with something. That's one of the biggest problems in todays society...they let their children to anything...there is no supervision, training, discipline, shows of affection. Nothing from a large percentage of parents. It disgusts me.

I am thankful to hear you voice one of the few sentiments of wisdom in this thread.

Children do two things in life. What they are taught, and what they are allowed to do.

At the end of the day, responsibility falls on the parent of that child.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Now, to the rest of the posters in this thread.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was bullied mercilessly. I was the fat kid, which even today is a sacred cow if there ever was one, and in ALL forms of comedy, it is PERFECTLY ok to make fun of a fat person. This is what we teach our children. Black? Polish? Female? Stupid? Different Religion? Different Culture? Disabled? Don't speak english all that well? Effeminate ? Sexual orientation other than heterosexual? Gender Dysphoric? These are all verboten, and are simply not "Politically Correct" to make fun of. Being a fatass, hey now, we can go there. We can make fun ALL WE WANT. It's their fault after all, isn't it?

As a result, I was tormented. Daily.

I also had the wonderful fortune of being far more intelligent than the other kids. And wow, when they got tired of making fun of my size, guess what quickly became ammunition.

And when they got tired of that? They decided to start making fun of my father, who was super obese. No, not morbidly obese, but *super* obese. Yes, there is a classification beyond morbidly.

You know what? I didn't kill myself. I've lived through depression, anxiety, anger issues, you name it. I've lost friends later in life because of it. I've lost marriages. I've lost a daughter because of it. I've come THAT close to loosing my career because of it. But I did not kill myself. In a select few cases where the situation allowed it? I beat the living crap out of my tormentors and that particular person suddenly had a new found respect for me, or was at least bright enough to leave me the hell alone. This did not act as a cureall to everyone one of my problems. It did stop that one source of torment. The answer needs to come from upstream.

Am I scared from it ? ABSOLUTELY. Are there others out there who are not capable of being as strong as I have been and finally break down and are a sincere risk for killing themselves ? ABSOLUTELY.

Not to mention the absolute sweetest revenge. I am a success. I have a career that many would kill for. I earn a high salary. I have a LOVING family. I have children who are being raised in a healthy fashion, emotionally and physically who are "normal" sized.

Also, I know for a fact that the kids who tormented me, well, they're lives have not panned out as well. Some are dead. Many are in prison. Others are stuck in meaningless careers with no future, and no joy in what they do. Or sad marriages with children that they cannot escape from their own personal hells. They can rot for what they did to me as far as I care. Life has a tendency of offering up revenge along those lines.

Bullying needs to stop. It needs to start with society, not with crucifying children who clearly know no better and were obviously taught no better at home and giving them the classification of a FELON for the rest of their lives. It needs to start with the parents, to actually give a damn and get involved in their kids live, and give them a reason to feel a sense of self esteem and NOT feel the need to make others feel bad simply so they can feel good about themselves. And it needs to start with school administrators who are properly trained and able to handle the clear signs of the beginning of a bullying situation.

At the end of the day, a person who kills themself KILLS THEMSELF. Nobody else did it. They did. It is a DAMNED travesty that we all must shoulder. It is a sign of a sick society that allows children to be taught that this kind of behavior (on the part of the bullys) is ok in the first place. It is a society that has it's head so far up it's rear as to not even realize that unfortunately, bullying is part of our nature as animals. We do it. Animals do it. ADULTS do it every single day.

To make a change, first you have to accept the facts. Once you accept the facts, then you can effect the change.

As sad as it is, the damage is already done one *anybody* commits suicide. The damage is to them, and to all of us. It is in the loss of potential that we as a society face without that bright light that once was.

Condemning a child, who clearly knew no better and was taught no better is NOT the answer.

Punish the child for being a bully.

Punish the parent for NOT doing their job to curb this behavior, to stamp it out, before something so horrible happened. Punish the school administration for not acting on the clear signs that a child was in danger. The parent and the school are *adults* who know better. A child, only knows what they are taught. And in this case, clearly that child did NOT know better.

Do not ruin the lives of children by forcing them to live a life sentence as a felon. Don't do this on top of the sad loss of a life already.

Do the correct thing. Stop the problem at it's source.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

snypwsd

Honestly Schools do nothing to help victims of bullying. My nephew for the past 2 years has been getting bullied at school.

My nephew told his teachers, the supervisors, the principals and they all do nothing. Every time my brother and his wife go to the school to talk to the principal they were told the same thing. "Put your son in martial arts so he can defend him self"

This is coming from the principal.... He basically is promoting violence instead of trying to resolve it.

We don't live in the states either, we live in British Columbia Canada. our laws were the first to change after that one girl killed herself out here, and yet the schools still do nothing to help our children. Christy Clarke says her government is all about families, pfft

I believe that Bullies should be punished. Yes they should get that scare treatment of spending a night or two in jail.

If it was my daughter who was a bully, I would take her to the police station so that she could see what the consequences of her actions are.

Im sorry but I do not agree with you. I have seen so many examples of people getting pushed to their limit because they do not get the help they need even if they ask for it.

Children now a days dont know what punishment is, when I was in school, if you were caught bullying you got detention, if it happened again you got suspended and if it happend a third time then you got expelled.

Now a days kids get let off the hook too easily.

Then clearly you must understand that the problem is not solely in the child who played the part of the bullies.

The problem is int the parents who allowed and or taught their children that bullying was ok. The problem was also with the school system who did not live up to their responsibilities.

At the end of the day, the bullies are still *just* children. Their lives CAN still be turned around. All of this CAN be prevented.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Its the pussification of america. "Oh...I'm being bullied....I'm going to kill myself.". I was raised to never ever start a fight but if some turd was bullying me then I had permission to fight. This young lady(god bless her) should have gotten a bat and waited for one of these girls and break a kneecap. There's only one way to stop a bully. No telling. No talking. Violence. Thats it. Plain and simple. I have a 10 and and a 2 year old and I will teach them that.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX
Its cute that you claim to be a sadist OP (which might lead me to believe you ARE one of these kinds of bullies, if I knew you better, but I won't make assumptions), but in reality, people--kids or NOT--who condemn their peers and fellow human beings so coldly and ruthlessly deserve whatever God, AND our jaded justice system gives them.

Well, well, well. Where DO I start.

Like SOOO many others here, you begin by making assumptions. And in your case, you are not only making an assumption based on ignorance about what identifying oneself as a Sadist in today's day and world means, but also in what *I* personally am identifying myself as a Sadist for.

So, for your edification, I'll take a moment to explain.

In the BDSM community, there are those who enjoy receiving pain (Masochists), and those who enjoy vout causing the pain (Sadists).

In the BDSM community, much as in any other aspect of our modern world, this is a voluntary arrangement. So, in other words, the Masochist wants it, and the Sadist wants to do it. Any other version of this "agreement" almost always ends in the authorities being involved.

You apparently were not aware of this final aspect of things. Now you are.

Second, I identify myself as a Sadist. Yes. I also am one of the kindest persons you'd ever meet. I can provide references upon request (seriously, take me up on it). Also, to have it suggested that by being a Sadist I would wantonly take pleasure in someones undeserved or unwanted pleasure is not only insulting, but it shows your overall lack of understanding, to put it mildly. To put it not so mildly, you have not a single clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to me, or to what the term Sadist really means in today's world. Do you?

Something makes me wonder if you actually have even the slightest inclination as to what the words "Sadist" and "Nocturne" could mean when put together. And here's a hint, no, I am not merely Sadistic at night. Might I suggest using the internet to make certain you understand the full meaning of "Nocturne" before you make further assumptions? And one final hint, it's not as simple as stringing together a noun and an adjective, like "Blue Car". It's a bit more, oh, let's say synergistic than that.

And btw, to suggest that "If I knew you better I wouldn't make these assumptions", well, it's a pretty piss poor effort at thinly veiling your true intent, now isn't it.

Read a few of my other responses I've made this evening, then get back to me.

Once we clear this up, and establish a level of common respect for one another, then a dialogue can start as to the matter at hand on this thread.

Oh, and btw, I'll take that apology from you now.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Like SOOO many others here, you begin by making assumptions. And in your case, you are not only making an assumption based on ignorance about what identifying oneself as a Sadist in today's day and world means, but also in what *I* personally am identifying myself as a Sadist for.

Alright. So, by referencing your username and your personal claims to being a sadist, I am making assumptions based on ignorance. Right. I don't care what society thinks it *means* to be a sadist. I know what a sadist is, and that's as far as I thought it through. Your personal tweaks to the meaning of the word "sadist" don't apply to everyone else.

When you say sadist, everyone isn't going to take it the way you want them too.

Second, I identify myself as a Sadist. Yes. I also am one of the kindest persons you'd ever meet. I can provide references upon request (seriously, take me up on it). Also, to have it suggested that by being a Sadist I would wantonly take pleasure in someones undeserved or unwanted pleasure is not only insulting, but it shows your overall lack of understanding, to put it mildly. To put it not so mildly, you have not a single clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to me, or to what the term Sadist really means in today's world. Do you?

Maybe I don't know you personally, which is why I posted a disclaimer stating I would not make any assumptions or state my guesses as facts, but I know what a sadist is. And a masochist.

Lack of understanding.... hilarious.

So, I am ignorant for making observations about you... but when YOU make (false) observations about me, they ought to be factual... is that right? The arguing methods on ATS never get old...

And btw, to suggest that "If I knew you better I wouldn't make these assumptions", well, it's a pretty piss poor effort at thinly veiling your true intent, now isn't it.

Pot, meet kettle...

Understand what you're saying in this thread.

You're essentially siding with the bullies, some of the most disgusting kinds of people alive. And FWI, that's not an assumption. That's a statement backed by lots of personal experience.

Those people put others through an unfathomable hell, and they deserve punishment.

I understand that bending the law isn't a favorable effort, especially for conspirators, but in this case, one of the VERY few times I will EVER say this; Bend the law all you want.

Mummy and daddy didn't discipline them, so somebody ought to.

Strictness and force are the only things that human predators like that will respond to.

Once we clear this up, and establish a level of common respect for one another, then a dialogue can start as to the matter at hand on this thread.

Mhm.

Its funny you ramble about me making assumptions...

As a child, I went through quite a few disturbing phases brought on by my inner sadist. I'll spare you the stories, they aren't entirely T&C friendly...

As for being a masochist? I wish I could show you the scars on me.

While I'm not part of the little pain-loving subculture you spoke about, I now full well what its like to get a *high* from pain. Inflicted or delivered.

What was that about making assumptions...?

Oh, that's adorable.

See, one of my favorite arguing methods of ATS.

I call it the "Throne Complex."

Putting ones self on an imaginary pedestal, in order to front as though you are somehow ahead of, or on a higher status than, whoever you're arguing with. Putting on a show as though you are inherently "right" in the argument.

I have news for you. Level 1 psychology doesn't work on me.

Apologize for my beliefs? Nope.

Nice try, though.

EDIT; Also, I read your replies. But I'm replying to the OP.

Your replies make more sense, but your OP seems to side with the bullies.

Its naturally gonna make people jump the gun on this issue.

edit on Xx30090931PM109 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX

Alright. So, by referencing your username and your personal claims to being a sadist, I am making assumptions based on ignorance. Right. I don't care what society thinks it *means* to be a sadist. I know what a sadist is, and that's as far as I thought it through. Your personal tweaks to the meaning of the word "sadist" don't apply to everyone else.

When you say sadist, everyone isn't going to take it the way you want them too.

Maybe I don't know you personally, which is why I posted a disclaimer stating I would not make any assumptions or state my guesses as facts, but I know what a sadist is. And a masochist.

Lack of understanding.... hilarious.

So, I am ignorant for making observations about you... but when YOU make (false) observations about me, they ought to be factual... is that right? The arguing methods on ATS never get old...

Pot, meet kettle...

Understand what you're saying in this thread.

You're essentially siding with the bullies, some of the most disgusting kinds of people alive. And FWI, that's not an assumption. That's a statement backed by lots of personal experience.

Those people put others through an unfathomable hell, and they deserve punishment.

I understand that bending the law isn't a favorable effort, especially for conspirators, but in this case, one of the VERY few times I will EVER say this; Bend the law all you want.

Mummy and daddy didn't discipline them, so somebody ought to.

Strictness and force are the only things that human predators like that will respond to.

Mhm.

Its funny you ramble about me making assumptions...

As a child, I went through quite a few disturbing phases brought on by my inner sadist. I'll spare you the stories, they aren't entirely T&C friendly...

As for being a masochist? I wish I could show you the scars on me.

While I'm not part of the little pain-loving subculture you spoke about, I now full well what its like to get a *high* from pain. Inflicted or delivered.

What was that about making assumptions...?

Oh, that's adorable.

See, one of my favorite arguing methods of ATS.

I call it the "Throne Complex."

Putting ones self on an imaginary pedestal, in order to front as though you are somehow ahead of, or on a higher status than, whoever you're arguing with. Putting on a show as though you are inherently "right" in the argument.

I have news for you. Level 1 psychology doesn't work on me.

Apologize for my beliefs? Nope.

Nice try, though.

Enjoy life in Narrow-ville, bub

Take care

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Way to cop out of a debate

Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX

Way to cop out of a debate

Peace.

Kinda says alot, doesn't it ? One way, or the other, it say's alot.

And btw, let me help you out with this. To me, my "copping out of a debate" means two things. First, it means you simply don't offer much to me with potential for a debate. Second, it means, conversation over. Feel free to go ahead and make what ever little quip you feel necessary to feel good about this.

Have a great day!

edit on 24-10-2013 by SadistNocturne because: Well, just because I said so....now go to bed!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Kinda says alot, doesn't it ? One way, or the other, it say's alot.

Yeah, about you.

Who quotes a massive wall of text like that and leaves a half-liner?

That was barely a sentence.

And btw, let me help you out with this. To me, my "copping out of a debate" means two things. First, it means you simply don't offer much to me with potential for a debate.

Don't offer much? LOL

I called you on every OUNCE of your bs.

You want to stop responding because you can't offer anything to defend yourself. Then, you attempt to flip the script as though I'm playing the pot to your kettle. That's called projection, also a childish psychological attack.

Second, it means, conversation over. Feel free to go ahead and make what ever little quip you feel necessary to feel good about this.

Conversation over? Aren't you the one who started this whole thread?

Again, a major cop-out. You're really waving the red flag now.

You don't have to argue with me if you don't want to.

We can all see clearly where you stand on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join