It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Palestinian Poster Sparks Heated Response From Pro-Israeli Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

“This will be controversial with a number of traditional Jewish organizations that have tried to suppress the ads,” Roth claimed. “But TransLink has refused to agree with them, because these are educational ads that are well within national advertising guidelines and the Canadian Charter.”

This the first time in a decade that Translink and I agree with eachother.

Now how to make them see more clearly in the subject of tolls...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Yes, it is very rare that people agree with transit in British Columbia whether it is at the Provincial, or Municipal level. I am honestly surprised that they allowed these to remain due to the fabricated controversy behind them. Gladly they stuck to their guns and told those who fear the truth to get lost.

I am no longer in Vancouver, but I would love to have seen these on the Sky Train!

The Israeli lobbyists/propaganda-peddlers are much more powerful here on the East Coast (Ontario) so in my opinion you would never see this in Toronto or any other major city...hopefully I get proven wrong one day.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver and saw the rebuttal posters Sunday on my way home at water front station, and nearly laughed at the BS that is shown on it. All I can say is there are enough people in this city, to see through the BS, there are enough people who watch the news daily, and see just how untrue the rebuttal posters are.

When they try to play falsities off as fact, they should understand that simple searches based on reality will pull up actual info pertaining to the robbery of the people of Gaza and the West Bank, no amount of fake info and posters is going to make, what they have posted there true.

Soon enough all people are going to realize that the real terrorists of the world are the lobby groups (AIPAC) and the politicians who get lobbied (Senate, Congress) by the lobby groups to usher in continual wars to appease the money brokers dead set on taking over the ME. I know for one all my friends and the ones I have spoke with concerning the posters, think the shear amount of BS on the pro-Isreal ones is just one big joke, but then again pretty sure you have enough un-informed that if both posters are not side by side they will never quite get how much BS is spewed forth by the pro-isreal one.

Regardless a problem never solved till we abolish religion and the ties that bind that come with it....

SaneThinking

<< 1   >>

join