It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interest in Obamacare Drops 88 Percent in Two Weeks ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

Yea sometimes I just keep typing so that I can get the thought down on screen so to speak, so I sometimes skip over punctuation, but I also remember a thread a while back where it was determined that we weren't going to nit pick about punctuation anymore here on ATS , we were going to stick to the quality of the content of other members words and thoughts.
edit on 18-10-2013 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

The thread was called " punctuation junkies, time to let other members post without fear of ridicule"
I don't know how to directly copy and paste this thread, I always used my smartphone for posting here, and for some reason it doesn't offer copy paste option for some things.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by dollukka

You do know Bush started the phone program not Obama right?

More importantly, does the illiterate woman in the video know who started the free phone program?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

DonVoigt
reply to post by yadboy

Yea sometimes I just keep typing so that I can get the thought down on screen so to speak, so I sometimes skip over punctuation, but I also remember a thread a while back where it was determined that we weren't going to nit pick about punctuation anymore here on ATS , we were going to stick to the quality of the content of other members words and thoughts.

The thread was called " punctuation junkies, time to let other members post without fear of ridicule"
I don't know how to directly copy and paste this thread, I always used my smartphone for posting here, and for some reason it doesn't offer copy paste option for some things.

Don't take it personal, just a joke. I have not posted on ATS in a while so I wasn't aware of any agreement to not be grammar Nazis. Just struck me funny so I decided to make a joke.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

No problem wasn't upset about it I thought it was cool that we could not worry abbot punctuation anymore, it makes it easier for me to get thoughts down on screen without losing any of the meat to our thoughts, so sometimes I skip over it.things were getting real bad around here for a while, whenever there was a difference of opinion about anything, people were attacking each other over punctuation, and totally derailing some really good threads.
edit on 19-10-2013 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

onequestion
I just dont understand why people are against gun registration and health insurance but they dont vigorously follow that same argument with car insurance and registration.

Can someone explain this to me?

Because car accidents happen about 100 times more often than incidents with a gun, and everyone drives at all ages.

Young people rarely if ever need to use a hospital.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
These five states have seen the best results
Of the 14 state-run exchange states -- and with the exception of Minnesota, which had a technical glitch with its reporting -- 10 have reported enrollment figures through the first two weeks. Here are the five states that have signed up the greatest number of enrollees so far, according to The Atlantic:

State Total Enrollment

New York 40,000

Washington 24,949

Maryland 16,712

California 16,300

Kentucky 10,990

Source: The Atlantic.

a system costing more than $400 million and billed as a one-stop click-and-go hub for citizens seeking health insurance has stopped the efforts of millions to simply log in. The growing national problem has embarrassed the White House, which has refused to say how many people have enrolled through the federal exchange. This is a big costly inadequate system in part because 30 states refused to set up their own exchanges... It will get better with all the governmental focus but the way it is going it will be very hard for them to reach the enrollment of 7 million people before the March 31, 2014, coverage cutoff date.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by dollukka

You do know Bush started the phone program not Obama right?

You do know that the phone program began in 1996 under Clinton right?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

According to the White House, there have been more than 19 million unique visits to the website since its launch this month. And an administration official said Saturday that nearly a half million Americans have begun shopping for insurance on the site, although the White House did not announce how many of this individuals had successfully purchased coverage.

Read more: thehill.com...
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

19 million hits, half a million have signed in but no numbers on signing up...why not???

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join