It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up: Top Israeli rabbi 'found Messiah'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yitzhak Kaduri’s

He was, without doubt, the most venerated rabbi in Israel at the age of 108. Some 250,000 marched in his funeral procession after his death in 2007. But when Yitzhak Kaduri’s much-anticipated letter announcing the name of the Messiah he claimed to have encountered was unsealed a year after his death, the Israeli press and world media that found him so quotable in life ignored it. Now a brand-new book and documentary, “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah,” about his life, death and the secrets he took to the grave, tells the whole mysterious story for the first time. And what was the name of the Messiah whom Kaduri met after years of praying and fasting? It was Yehoshua – the formal name for Yeshua, or Jesus in the Greek. Read more at www.wnd.com...
www.wnd.com... nd-messiah/

Now this has been posted before in the past on ats. One of two things I would like to clarify. I am in no ways trying to sell this book. This man facsinates me and his "letter". My question is to those in the jewish community on ats. Both of you...lol (not a lot of jews on here) Does this disturb you and your belief in this rabbi or not? This man may or may not have been a messianic christain. but the letter is interesting.

Alot has claim to say that it is a forgery, you either believe it or not. But who would want to discredit this Rabbi I wonder? Seriously, who was his enemies? Does a man on his level of Torah and kabblah knowledge have enemies? I really doubt it. There was also some vague reports of his paintings of crosses. Jews dont allow crosses in any symbols. So, once again, believe what you want, coverup? forgery?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

This has been done on ATS a few times already. It is very interesting though. He said that the Messiah would come when Sharon dies. Sharon is still comatose for the last few years.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

This has been done on ATS a few times already. It is very interesting though. He said that the Messiah would come when Sharon dies. Sharon is still comatose for the last few years.

Who is Sharon?

There's a girl who lives in my road called Sharon but i'm sure it's not her.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

Arial sharon
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
These threads are funny.

So God, who wants to give a man a vision of who the Messiah is, is apparently so weak that the media or government is able to cover it up?

I think if God wanted this information out that he is probably powerful enough to ensure that it happens and cannot be thwarted by humans who don't want that information released.

Don't ya think?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Jesus of Nazareth's real name at birth (according to mainstream religious scholars) was Yehoshua or Yeshua.

This is Joshua. So Jesus was named after the biblical patriarch 'Joshua'.

The reason in Judaism that the Messiah will be called by this name is cos this name literally means 'he will save/salvation'

So whoever the messiah is... his name will have that meaning! regardless of what his birthname is, he will be called 'he who saves' or 'Joshua/Yehoshua'.

Jesus is just latin version of the name that was derived from greek derived from aramiac etc etc! but original is hebrew!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm a little confused here.

This rabbi says he knows who the messiah is. He leaves a letter, to be opened after his death, and then reveals the name of the messiah; It's Jesus.

I already knew that.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

combatmaster

Jesus of Nazareth's real name at birth (according to mainstream religious scholars) was Yehoshua or Yeshua.

The reason in Judaism that the Messiah will be called by this name is cos this name literally means 'he will save/salvation'

So whoever the messiah is... his name will have that meaning! regardless of what his birthname is, he will be called 'he who saves' or 'Joshua/Yehoshua'.

Jesus is just latin version of the name that was derived from greek derived from aramiac etc etc! but original is hebrew!

Joshua is the english version of it.... So Yeshua, seems more respectful. My name is John, so...should I be called Jaun in mexico? nah....

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Spookybelle
These threads are funny.

So God, who wants to give a man a vision of who the Messiah is, is apparently so weak that the media or government is able to cover it up?

I think if God wanted this information out that he is probably powerful enough to ensure that it happens and cannot be thwarted by humans who don't want that information released.

Don't ya think?

God has always worked with the weakest, but whatever you think

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Scorchio

EnochWasRight

Who is Sharon?

There's a girl who lives in my road called Sharon but i'm sure it's not her.

Ariel Sharon. It is in the video I posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Scorchio
I'm a little confused here.

This rabbi says he knows who the messiah is. He leaves a letter, to be opened after his death, and then reveals the name of the messiah; It's Jesus.

I already knew that.

The Jews dont accept that Jesus was the Messiah, the learned orthodox Jew, Yitzak was very well respected by the whole Jewish community.

The letter was for the Jewish community.

While yes most Christians know Christ was the Messiah, Jews wont believe it

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Jordan River

Spookybelle
These threads are funny.

Don't ya think?

God has always worked with the weakest, but whatever you think

Well correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm not) but most of God's work involved those in positions of power or with great wealth.

Where you get the idea that he worked with the weakest is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Jordan River

combatmaster

Joshua is the english version of it.... So Yeshua, seems more respectful. My name is John, so...should I be called Jaun in mexico? nah....

You should be called Yonatan, which in english is Jonathan!

Jesus was called Yehoshua (according to scholars).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Wow what an amazing response. Lol
Im not gonna dignify myself in the response because most ats is bibicaly illiterate.

The topic is interesting because most of it is covered up and alot are claiming forgery which seems fishy.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Jordan River

Wow what an amazing response. Lol
Im not gonna dignify myself in the response because most ats is bibicaly illiterate.

The topic is interesting because most of it is covered up and alot are claiming forgery which seems fishy.

So God never dealt directly with any Kings or wealthy people according to you?

I actually find that interesting and very illiterate.

Have you even read the Bible?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Right, that's why his son was born in a barn amongst cow # and little piggies right? Cause of all the power and wealth that goes with that.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

david comes to mind. Weak at first

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Besides the fact that information is out, obviously since we are now discussing it, would it not also make sense that if someone wanted the information covered up it wouldn't be god but the devil? Isn't the whole point of faith to accept the word of god, which this Rabbi openly shared, and not nit pick the details?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Right, that's why his son was born in a barn amongst cow # and little piggies right? Cause of all the power and wealth that goes with that.

Shall I start listing off the Kings he dealt with or would you like to google it?

Seriously though, the majority of people that God dealt with in the Bible were not poor folk. They were those with wealth or power that had changes due to God's interference in order to help the less fortunate.

Its not hard to look up the names of the main players in the Bible and see what their status was you know. This isn't even debatable.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Besides the fact that information is out, obviously since we are now discussing it, would it not also make sense that if someone wanted the information covered up it wouldn't be god but the devil? Isn't the whole point of faith to accept the word of god, which this Rabbi openly shared, and not nit pick the details?

Well you entered the realm of pre-destiny with that question. Is the Devil actually responsible for anything since God made him and knew what his actions were going to be before he started this process?

If God didn't agree with it then why did he go ahead and do it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join