It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shooting point blank

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ibn Iblis

You are using the great qualifier, THEY. Who are they??? I am from Liverpool and am deeply shocked and appalled by the atrocity that was inflicted upon Ken Bigley. But no people in Liverpool are spouting this filth you purport, even with the death of one of their son’s. You are using the ALL Muslim notion by saying THEY. A fascist you may be, but a true believer in peace, love and democracy you certainly are not.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i think the soldier just got to excited and shot the terrorist @#$% o well. one less to worry about

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThEeNd
i think the soldier just got to excited and shot the terrorist @#$% o well. one less to worry about

Yeah the piolit crashed into the toer and it crashed to rubble, 3000 terrorists to worry about.
See the mirror? Look in it, this is the vocabulary of hate that has started this whole mass murder epidemic in the first place.
God Bless America. America needs God now more than ever, let's hope he is not real though, I think he will have some heavy wrath to wage upon them.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Teller
Ibn Iblis

You are using the great qualifier, THEY. Who are they??? I am from Liverpool and am deeply shocked and appalled by the atrocity that was inflicted upon Ken Bigley. But no people in Liverpool are spouting this filth you purport, even with the death of one of their son’s. You are using the ALL Muslim notion by saying THEY. A fascist you may be, but a true believer in peace, love and democracy you certainly are not.

I didn't realize ALL Muslims were in Falluja.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis

I didn't realize ALL Muslims were in Falluja.

erm... my point and not my point exactly

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join