It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by alldaylong

its a "war crime" depends on who writes the history.

A fair bit written here:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes and the Rape of Nanking come's to mind, the west is centred on itself and china was alway's until recently a very insular society so it was not held up to the international community as much, also unlike the Germans the Japanese had never signed the Geneve Convention, My two uncles fought them in Berma, both lied about there age when the joined the British army and were really too young but they were there nevertheless, Alfred Taylor my uncle was only 5 foot and stunted by the rations', he used to have malaria was bayonetted by the japs in hand to hand combat and had fit's even in later life (he died in younger than he would because of this) and would scream like he was there again "Get the little yellow bastard, get him, get him he's in the tree, get his gold teeth", god know's what they wanted the Jap snipers teeth for but?.

edit on 16-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Allies had complete control over most of Europe after WW2 and the holocaust made a handy vehicle for future plans. Denier is an overblown word as most people accused of it are simply challenging the numbers, race and ethnicity of the dead. Certain physical details of the camps don't lend themselves towards supporting the official story and that is a major point of contention.
Something rarely mentioned is the displaced persons acts that removed many Germans from their homes and replaced them with people of often questionable history. Many Germans died in Allied camps after the war from starvation and disease but no one makes martyrs of them.
Bottom line to me is anything made illegal by the state must work in their interests to be that way. That's enough to raise my suspicions.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe cuz history repeats itself and they don't want anything impeding that...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

intrepid

Astrocyte
NAZI documents, pictures, newspaper articles, testimonials - to prove it's existence.

There is something very sick and creepy about dedicating your life to disproving the holocaust.

MILES of documentation. That's the German way. Their own documentation proves the Holocaust. It really is case closed unless you're ignoring the facts.

I am having trouble finding these 'Miles' of documents. do you
have a link? You are not talking about all those records that were
locked up in some barn in Holland or where ever it was are you?

When did those get released?

U know that any "facts" brought to light in the Nuremburg trials
are not worthy of historic record. No evidence submitted was allowed
cross examination without criminal charge and no evidence could be
denied admittance... so basically and wacko story some one wanted
to tell would be submitted without question or cross examination.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We never hear much about what happened in Europe after liberation. That's a bigger conspiracy, unless I've been reading a lot of lies.

According to some, AFTER WWII up to 1000 concentrations camps were used in Poland, by Jews, to torture and kill thousands and thousands of German civilians. Mostly women and children.

Then there's the story of the Eisenhower camps. At best about 10 thousand German soldiers starved to death there. Some people think as many as 1 million. The Nazi concentration camps at least had some food, water, toilets, maybe a bed, and a roof. The Eisenhower camps were open fields, ring-fenced and surrounding by guns. There was no food, shelter, or water. They died from dehydration, starvation and disease. Look up Rhine Meadows death camps.

Have the people who remembered these GENOCIDES been shutup like the Holocaust revisionists? Whatever the full truth is, it's a lot more than we think we know. And all that part of history will be lost soon because it's never mentioned. All I hear about is those poor jews. I just read this stuff by accident.
edit on 16-10-2013 by wigit because: spellin

(post by canucks555 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Over 6,000 Allied prisoners of war died constructing the Burma Railway.
That was just one incident alone.

link   

intrepid

Astrocyte
NAZI documents, pictures, newspaper articles, testimonials - to prove it's existence.

There is something very sick and creepy about dedicating your life to disproving the holocaust.

MILES of documentation. That's the German way. Their own documentation proves the Holocaust. It really is case closed unless you're ignoring the facts.

Show me once official document from WW2 ordering the holocaust. There is none. The archivist have never been able to find any documents from Hitler ordering the holocaust.

link   

edit on 16-10-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

wigit
According to some, AFTER WWII up to 1000 concentrations camps were used in Poland, by Jews, to torture and kill thousands and thousands of German civilians. Mostly women and children.

Do you have facts to back that up?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

canucks555
reply to post by buster2010

Wow someone seems like a real NAzi fan here. Give it up Pal.
'Ya your defense of the regime and their actions are starting to piss me off just a little bit.
Put a lid on the NAzi Love~in, thanks
Oh and %^&%^&&^ your numbers. HArd.

And it seems like you are a BS fan. Just because I want the truth of what happened I'm a Nazi fan. So much for the deny ignorance motto of this forum. And I could care less how you feel about it you are nobody to me just like I'm nobody to you.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That did nothing to answer my original post, and was completely out of context. Can you provide any resources regarding this Hitler version of the bible? Or documents that support the "final solution" theory?

LABTECH767
reply to post by MALBOSIA

You will find that anger run's very deep even to this day over what occured and the Jewish people saw it as what it was, an attack on there very existence so they responded in kind, indeed they had to be restrained by more moderate Jew's from enacting a genocidal vengence upon germany and internally smashed several plot's to deploy a variety of nasty vengence plan's including biological and chemical.

It seem's to be in vogue for may of you to hate the jew's at the moment but if you want a lesson in thuggery take a look at Wikipedia and look up Krystalnacht, the Nazi's stripped these people of everything and used there wealth to fund the rebuilding of germany but as the fund's ran out the next target was germany's old enemy Poland and it's own wealthy jew's (most were not wealthy but just like today when they are they really are).

I am caucasion of mixed descent, 3/8 irish-scot's celt, 3/8 AngloSaxon of proven heritage, 1/8 Maori of Maory chieften descent and 1/8 Jewish. I am a practicing Christian. Remember Christ was Jewish and Hitler was being writen into a revised bible and christ out of it based partially on thule religion that was going to be taught to the german children as a true religion after the Nazi's won the war, Thankfully they did not because after the jew's the black haired people, the red head's, and anyone with dark skin.

Raciel purity (which the german's have never been) was the one real religion of these people.

edit on 16-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is very true, the Japanese were merciless, an old aquaintance of mine whom was once my best friend until he commited an unforgivable breech of trust over a family matter was of north african/scottish mixed descent and his uncle whom was dark skinned and brown eyed with curly black hair was taken prisoner by them along with his chums in his unit whom were common british, he was treated much better than his friend's and weather out of a feeling of guilt at seeing them worked to death or simply that fact he was a british soldier regardless he never ever forgave the japanese and would happily have wiped them out.

I have worked for them and they are now westernised so I have no problem with the generation I worked with and found them pleasent enough but these fact's were alway's at the back of my mind and I would never trust them though I called one a friend for a time.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You clearly have no idea what makes a Nazi, seeking the truth does not make one a Nazi, if you believe it does, I would appreciate an explanation of your argument.

canucks555

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

intrepid
Do you have facts to back that up?

You can start here:
Forced Labour of German Civillians

I thought it was common knowledge that many of the forced labourers (German civilians), that were used post WW2, died in the labour camps?

Edit to add:

There are many persons that should be tried for crimes against humanity, that never will be...all because their flag flies a Star of David.

Look up guys like Salomon Morel.

European countries have tried to extradite these criminals, but Israel protects them.
edit on 16-10-2013 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Are you saying what you linked there proves:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Holocaust denial = Defending the Nazis.
True story.
HAve fun with that...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Enough already with the "holocaust" . Get over it! Yeh the NAZI's were psychopaths, so was Chairman Mao, so was Stalin, Pol Pot, so was George Custer, The British Army in Ireland, The British Army in India, The British Army in Zululand, The British Army in the Boer war (where they invented the very concentration camp idea.) Now guess where the greatest creators of psychopathic discontent are located?
edit on 16-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join