It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yes, that is the man, thank you. Thanks also to geobro.

I'll try to look into the reason why he was imprisoned here, but at the time it happened, I seem to remember it was because he was a "revisionist", then the Canadian government passed the law that forbid "historical revisionism".

I was also looking for that word/expression.

We don't need to deny, only revision and its go to prison...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

If I recall correctly Zundell was detained here on charges in Germany that he fought for a few years against extradition.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

PROVEN LIKE THEY SAY IT IS, Hmm, there are still survivor's though now very few and there are suvivors testimony's, there is actually more documentary evidence for the time given (not several hundred years like the slavery) than for an equivelent time during the slavery, you can not deny slavery and yet I sense?,.
Those survivors went to every country in the world after the war, perhaps you would like to look up the old Pathe new's reels from the end of the war, when the allies found the death camps with abandoned weak dying survivor's many in such a miserable and wretched state that feeding them was actually lethal as there body's simple could not take it, how onle a use of glucose saved many whom otherwise would have been among the they whom died after there liberation, how the opening of the mass graves was stopped for fear of typhus so that even at Aushwitze there are still unopened mass graves with thousand in them while the majority were cremated, and it was not just Jew's whom survived to tell this tale, and despite the neo anti semitism that may be born of palestinian sympathisers these were Jew's and other's and NOT israeli's as that state was founded after the war, many survivors never settled there at all.
People did not make this up but there are those whom seek to claim they did, free speech comes at a price and that is often the outlawing of lies and heinous denial of past atrocity's.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

intrepid

Earnst Zundell. Yeah he was detained at the jail I worked at then. Pathetic little man. I don't think he was detained on charges related to Canada. Aside from this guy I haven't come across a denier inside.

"Pathetic little man"?? This guy escaped Nazi Germany and
fought most of his life for the rights of German-Canadians who
were unfairly targetted with anti-German hatred here in Canada.

He was terrorized by Jewish Canadians who burned his house down and called
themselves the "Jewish Armed Resistance." Basically a bunch of
lawless thugs that used their connections to destroy the man.

Only the Jewish can use acts of violence to stop freedom of speech
and get away with it.

I don't know him and I don't care, but to hear a prison guard call
someone who spent most of his life fighting a cause pathetic.... is
just laughable.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Then shouldnt the curator of the Auschwitz museum suffer the same fate as Zundel? The official casualty number has been changed numerous times.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Again, thank you. I think you are right.

Not much more to say than I disagree with this law ( in Canada ) since day one.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
I don't know him...

Right so why do you think you know anything about this?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Ok lets change the theme of this thread, none of the people who were imprisoned or faced legal recourse were deniers they were proponents of revised version of the traditional holocaust narrative, not deniers....so why are people deterred from making intellectual arguements regarding this historical matter?

There are people who deny the birth, death, and ressurection of Jesus Christ and there is no legal recourse for that.

Because it's a thought crime, OP. Plain and simple. This is the way the world is going. Get used to it. Everybody wants to police your thoughts, and MAKE you believe and think the way the rest of the group does. Hence, the term, groupthink.

Either Mr. Orwell was a brilliant visionary, or he knew the plan ahead of time. I'm beginning to wonder which.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

History, by its very nature, is vulnerable to being questioned

Just because history is inherently "feeble" - and the time period were speaking of, the 1940s, lacks the type of documentation that we have today (with smartphones, internet, etc) - doesn't mean there isn't ample evidence - NAZI documents, pictures, newspaper articles, testimonials - to prove it's actual occurrence.

There is something very sick and creepy about dedicating your life to disproving the holocaust.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LABTECH767

PROVEN LIKE THEY SAY IT IS, Hmm, there are still survivor's though now very few and there are suvivors testimony's, there is actually more documentary evidence for the time given (not several hundred years like the slavery) than for an equivelent time during the slavery, you can not deny slavery and yet I sense?,.
Those survivors went to every country in the world after the war, perhaps you would like to look up the old Pathe new's reels from the end of the war, when the allies found the death camps with abandoned weak dying survivor's many in such a miserable and wretched state that feeding them was actually lethal as there body's simple could not take it, how onle a use of glucose saved many whom otherwise would have been among the they whom died after there liberation, how the opening of the mass graves was stopped for fear of typhus so that even at Aushwitze there are still unopened mass graves with thousand in them while the majority were cremated, and it was not just Jew's whom survived to tell this tale, and despite the neo anti semitism that may be born of palestinian sympathisers these were Jew's and other's and NOT israeli's as that state was founded after the war, many survivors never settled there at all.
People did not make this up but there are those whom seek to claim they did, free speech comes at a price and that is often the outlawing of lies and heinous denial of past atrocity's.

If the Allies would have lost the war, the Japanese whos land
we stole and stuck into consentration camps probably would have
been found in the same condition.

War sucks. 50,000,000 people died in that war. The Jewish are the
only ones that cme out of that with any gain. hint hint... Israel.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

intrepid

MALBOSIA
I don't know him...

Right so why do you think you know anything about this?

Speaking of pathetic.....

So I guess you think it is ok that the 'Jewish Armed Resistance'
burned down his home?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Astrocyte
NAZI documents, pictures, newspaper articles, testimonials - to prove it's existence.

There is something very sick and creepy about dedicating your life to disproving the holocaust.

MILES of documentation. That's the German way. Their own documentation proves the Holocaust. It really is case closed unless you're ignoring the facts.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

intrepid

If I recall correctly Zundell was detained here on charges in Germany that he fought for a few years against extradition.

he was guilty of having his website allowed to be viewed in germany it is a crime there he did not do anything in germany.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

You will find that anger run's very deep even to this day over what occured and the Jewish people saw it as what it was, an attack on there very existence so they responded in kind, indeed they had to be restrained by more moderate Jew's from enacting a genocidal vengence upon germany and internally smashed several plot's to deploy a variety of nasty vengence plan's including biological and chemical.

It seem's to be in vogue for may of you to hate the jew's at the moment but if you want a lesson in thuggery take a look at Wikipedia and look up Krystalnacht, the Nazi's stripped these people of everything and used there wealth to fund the rebuilding of germany but as the fund's ran out the next target was germany's old enemy Poland and it's own wealthy jew's (most were not wealthy but just like today when they are they really are).

I am caucasion of mixed descent, 3/8 irish-scot's celt, 3/8 AngloSaxon of proven heritage, 1/8 Maori of Maory chieften descent and 1/8 Jewish. I am a practicing Christian. Remember Christ was Jewish and Hitler was being writen into a revised bible and christ out of it based partially on thule religion that was going to be taught to the german children as a true religion after the Nazi's won the war, Thankfully they did not because after the jew's the black haired people, the red head's, and anyone with dark skin.

Raciel purity (which the german's have never been) was the one real religion of these people.

edit on 16-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Losing 6 million members of your religion/ethnicity/people was not a gain. 1/3rd of world Jewry was killed in World War II.

Where the # is your sense of morality to just flippantly say the "Jews" profited? Honestly. Does it simply not bother you that your claim - based on scant evidence and a tendentious interpretation of the facts - is exceedingly offensive to Jews?

One, the claim that Israel is illegitimate, is bothersome. But to just outright imply that world Jewry conspired to kill 1/3rd of their own people to achieve what the head of the Zionist committee - Chaim Weizmann - called "a napkin sized state" is villainous.

Typically, uneducated, boorish ignoramuses make these claims. But they should not be tolerated.

While I don't think it deserves to be criminalized, it does very much deserve to be castigated in the harshest language.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

I agree but our posts would be deleted if I said some of the thing's that came to mind and that would not profit us though God knows how I was tempted.
edit on 16-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

The world for some reason tends to overlook the war crimes committed by Japan
Estimates suggest that over 6 million people where murdered by the Japaneses between 1937 - 45

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

LABTECH767

You are allowed to investigate the slave trade and report what really happened good luck trying that with the holocaust. And the old videos were a setup just like the flag raising at Iwo Jima. The story of six million dead was already being spread around before WW2 even started. And many of the people who made the claims about the camps have been proven to be telling lies. Like the guy who told the story about the little girl who visited him everyday at the gate which was told about in the movie Schindler's list has been proven to be a lie.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

buster2010
And the old videos were a setup just like the flag raising at Iwo Jima. The story of six million dead was already being spread around before WW2 even started.

Is that provable? Links please.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

its a "war crime" depends on who writes the history.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join