It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It serves a purpose.
The fact that it is a crime makes me a little suspicious of why it would be so.
Should It not stand up to scrutiny if it is how it is "written". Perhaps it has, but to make it illegal to challenge, is a telling factor here.

As it happens, that unfortunate disposition, has yielded the great state of israel, and we all know how happy every one is about that.

edit on 17-10-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Scorchio
That Hitler chap was a wild one, wasn't he?

He wanted to kill 6 million jews so instead of just doing the simple thing and shooting them, he instead built camps, used his men to guard them, and fed and clothed the jews. Silly bugger, eh?

The Jews and others (Poles, Gypsies, mentally ill, political prisoners and anyone who did not fit) were also killed off doing forced labour working until they died. Concentration camps were a good supply. Also, it is clear from the photographic evidence of the naked skeletons wandering around the camps that the Nazis did not clothe and feed their victims.

Regards

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Absolutely correct. Not a single Jew may have died in a gas chamber (I don't know and merely repeat the assertion of revisionists.), but to say that Jews were just victims of an unmanageable situation is ridiculous.

What were they doing locked up in the first place?

Nazi racial policy, a policy campaigned upon and validated completely by Hitler when he was in power by his repeated references to Jewish treachery, was a major factor, I think, in why the Germans lost the war, particularly in Russia and on the atomic front.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

See JEW hatters!

Its all about the jews never the others murderd!

(post by Scorchio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Someone should explain these testimonies then -

R_Clark
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

There is nothing great about the interview. More fascist propaganda. Sorry, but there are too many eye witness accounts by many various groups Serbs/Yugoslav, Jews, Orthodox Christians, Poles, etc.. who saw how this killing machine worked... through escapees, camp records, GIs who saw the end result, and other lucky individuals who made it out a clear picture emerged that these were absolutely not holiday villas..

It is making small of such hideous evil which many find profane. Unfortunately, there are those like yourself who think that because 100k less died, or that they died from no food or frostbite, or whatever twisted concepts you hold that it in someway makes it so much better or less worse...

Read the enabling act and the various laws these monsters used to take away the basic human rights of each individual. Each human has his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. There is a big difference between 'Do as thou wilt' and 'Do unto others as you would have them do to you'

edit on 17-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not a single Jew may have died in a gas chamber

Garbage, something one would see on Storm Front.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
LOGIC trumps emotion any day of the week!

spartacus699
In all honesty if you do the math it seems rather exagerated to say the least...

It is estimated that 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust. Six million of these were Jews. That's what tptb who wrote history claim.

But in all the video footage I seen at most you ever saw was a pile of bodies that were about maybe 100 to a few hundred tops in one pile.

Now think about this.... in order to kill 11 million people you'd need to dig holes the size of football stadiums. You'd see piles of people in those videos reaching like as high as a 20 story building. In any video I seen at most I saw a few hundred people in a pile. Still absolutely horrific and terrible but if you want to count bodies that how many there were at most.

Now also factor this in: approximately 9.5 million Jews lived in all of Europe curing WW2. Yet they're trying to claim that almost 2/3rds of them were killed by nazi's. Over 66% of them in all of europe? I don't think so. I find that very hard to believe.

Naaa I think the numbers were grossly exaggerated for the simple fact that the victors of war write history. I'm not saying that makes the nazi's any better either. They're still bad people obviously.

What I'm trying to point out though is the tptb lie all the time. Absolutely not to be trusted in any way shape or form. We can't even fully believe our history books.

edit on 17-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for a staff review.

Reason: Rampant hate.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join