It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Original Music Collection - Post Your Music here!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am seriously shocked that there arent more people in this thread, there are so many out there that want to share their music, and this is the perfect opportunity.

So for those that are concerned with critiquing of their music... dont be
For every one person who may not like it, there are 5 that do. Ill be by later to listen to some more tracks.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Thanks AB! Glad that you enjoyed the tracks - and that you knew that we were Australian too. haha!
We shoot and edit all our videos ourselves so thanks for compliments there too!

I really enjoyed your articulate and well written review/feedback - may have to quote you in our next press-release!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah, a first act toy accordion.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

denybedoomed

Yeah, a first act toy accordion.

LOL! That is awesome!

- AB

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
bearplane is on grooveshark.com

Don't think I can embed them

Some gems I recommend:

Double helix
Crawdad fantastic
On the banks of the muskatane with my friends the animals
Stormy interlude (wait for the thunder)
Mississippi moment revisited

Keep in mind, this was mostly recorded with a crappy computer mic. But we had fun. We also did a campus radio show.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Dude, those are freaking dudical.

Really dig em.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

aeonminder

Thanks AB! Glad that you enjoyed the tracks - and that you knew that we were Australian too. haha!
We shoot and edit all our videos ourselves so thanks for compliments there too!

I really enjoyed your articulate and well written review/feedback - may have to quote you in our next press-release!

I would be Honored to make your next press-release!

Lemme know if you add me in. Yeah - I saw the vids and went to find out more about you guys!
Much respect.

- AB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

denybedoomed

This is bearplane, we never practiced, first time was the only time. Off the top of our heads. That "click drum" is a drum stick being dragged across a milk crate. Enjoy.

More to come with feedback.

I love that,man. And your mantis. They are good creatures!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi ATS family! I have a few great songs about overcoming obstacles, and mastering your environment. Check out my song "illuminati this" at www.thaahum.bandcamp.com

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't have any original stuff but check out HOTT MT, they are obsessed with conspiracies (name stands for Hour Of The Time Majesty Twelve), and the music is actually good.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thaahum
Hi ATS family! I have a few great songs about overcoming obstacles, and mastering your environment. Check out my song "illuminati this" at www.thaahum.bandcamp.com

Hey there! Thanks so much for posting...
I'm putting it into "link" form for you...

www.thaahum.bandcamp.com

I will make sure to listen!

- AB

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My rapper name is Toke Jesus. I have more personas. I will break down my life. *BEWARE* *Will get personal*

Excluding the dad part (although technically I do have one, I still feel like I didn't), i have the same exact past Eminem and Hopsin had. Bouncing around, being shy and awkward, bullied, and throwing punchlines, not punches.

I feel as though Eminem is calling to me when he speaks in third person, as if he is my actual father, but through music. And that Hopsin is like my big brother who tries to protect me from his past, but feels guilty when I still suffer.

With that said, let's get into my take on rap. I use complex sentences, use unusual sentence, but somehow grammatically correct sentence structure. I use exotic poetic styles and metaphors, as well as wordplay and enunciation techniques. i.e. track drops/tracks drop or can't manage this....not man enough.

Personality 1: Smoove: The one who thought he was something special. The one that got bullied and got protection in exchange for passing people through class, people who would no longer even say hello to him when passing in the hallways. Rap Style is sad, dark. Content is bullying, sadness, suicide.

Personality 2: Toke Jesus: This one came after I jumped off a chair and punched some kid in the jaw my freshman year for bullying me. This is my fake gangsta wannabe, but is gangsta on the mic. Rap style, thug, hood, violent. Content, boasting, complex rhyme schemes, big words used in amateur ways but still exotic. Tries to control me most of the time for protection, thus claiming all the tracks.

Personality 3: Illight: This is the one that tries to restore my faith after I asked God to protect me from the nightmares during my stages of bullying. I had a dream where I called to him, He put his hand out, I went to grab it, he slapped my hand away and I got grabbed my demons. He said help yourself. Since then I've been atheist, believing only in myself. Rap style, sophisticated, not for low intelligence. Content, self-righteousness, faith in one's self, perserverance, motivation, hope, enlightenment, illuminate the darkness.

Personality 4: Kevin: his is just me at my core, when you peel back all them onion layers, when I finally discover who I am and how I fix myself before I spit blood instead of bars.

Link to my soundcloud. I am broke, I have nothing, no producer, no the quality isn't there production wise for most. I apologize, i have to record on a Galaxy S. Please focus on just the lyrics and the emotion.

www.soundcloud.com/toke_jesus/
edit on 7-11-2013 by tokejesus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2013 by tokejesus because: mis-types

edit on 7-11-2013 by tokejesus because: mis-types

*EDIT* I'm also going on America's Got Talent if I can come across a beat I have complete permission from the original owner to use for my audition.
edit on 7-11-2013 by tokejesus because: more information

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tokejesus

Hey man, dig your stuff. I make beats on occasion, hit me up if you're interested. It's just fruity loops, but it's better than nothing.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Not my music but someone's who I know and admire and have a deep love for his music!! I'd love for you all to check him out. His name is Vose and he creates Chillstep (as well as other EDM genres). This ones my favourite!!

www.youtube.com...

Here are his links:
Bookings, Enquiries & Requests : [email protected]
Soundcloud : soundcloud.com...
YouTube : www.youtube.com...
Facebook : www.facebook.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
PLEASE JOIN US ON OUT OF THE BOX WHERE THIS THREAD WILL BE DISCUSSED.

Join the OOTB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Hosts: NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, Druid42

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed on the ATS Live Radio show Out of the Box.

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Show Hosts:
NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, and Druid42
Show Guests:
FissionSurplus, FarleyWayne, Destinyone, and ItCameFromOuterSpace

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, in case anyone still has this thread on their list...

I recorded a song with ATS Super Mod, Nefermore: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if you listen... Thanks! (It's a cover though...)

- AB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join