It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Debt Ceiling Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Found this video on the interwebs and gave it a try. I thought Mike Maloney did a great job of laying everything out very simply. The animations he uses to convey his message simplifies it further. Enjoy

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"The myth of the money multiplier"

www.businessspectator.com.au...

That is, it doesn't start with the government but with commercial banks which extend loans. The government then creates the money to cover the loans.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is a really nice clear explanation.

I asked the question when i was young "when i put my money in a bank and i get 1% a year, but when i borrow money i pay 15%, if all the banker did was guess the guy borrowing would pay it back, how come i only see a 1% which is barely enough to cover inflation". The answer i got at the time confused me immensely. "whats to stop me loaning my money to the guy that wants to borrow it and charge something in the middle, say 8%" the answer was that i cant.

Its all completely messed up and doomed to fail. Buy gold and things now people, they are coming for your numbers!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Everyone needs to watch this!!!

Right now, anyone thinking "meh half a hour, na" needs to stop reading the comments, and watch this video.

If I have ever seen anything on ATS that has blew my mind it is this.

Thank you so much for posting this OP,

Now I am off to go find out more and watch the rest of these videos.

Again,

AMAZING.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Thank you... I had forgotten, just how sick the operation was... This describes it in a nutshell.. Especially the part where the debt will crash upon its own weight... All indications point to that happening soon enough...

new topics

top topics

join