It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Timothy Good has a new book coming out in November called Earth: an Alien Enterprise. Here's an interesting interview with him-

Radio Interview

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

We don't get to download the second hour:

In the second hour, we'll discuss the story of a former member of MI6 who revealed her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up

Same old, same old Tim, never heard a juicy rumor he didn't want to pass on to a gullible audience.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Second hour not downloadable or not..I'm in.
Been a fan of T.Good for more years than I can remember.

Thanks for you post and Link
SnF

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good is the top UFO guy IMO.
He’s good!

I will buy his book

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really shouldn't have to pay anything to listen to the second part of the same interview.
edit on 16/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Ah, give him a break. He does push the envelope a bit but to characterize him as a dispenser for 'juicy bits' is to ignore the considerable substance in his books. In this new book he goes into the 'Friendship Case' (see Mass Contacts* by Stefano Breccia). I have looked at the videos of some of the people involved in this case and if they are acting they are unbelievably good at it. The case is dead weird but what does that say? The bit about Armstrong is just a juicy bit to sell the book but hey, we all have to make a living. You can't crucify him for trying to fund his full time investigations of a difficult and expensive subject. It's just a sales pitch and there might be some truth in it but it is only one item.

* there are news clippings in this book about how the sea went wild in Italy in 1979 and nobody has been able to explain it.

edit on 16-10-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

JimOberg

In the second hour, we'll discuss the story of a former member of MI6 who revealed her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up

Same old, same old Tim, never heard a juicy rumor he didn't want to pass on to a gullible audience.

I am unable to find link and therefore almost reluctant, well maybe someone can find it. Anyhoo, I read story where they had used stress analysis software on many of glens statements and determined he was not being truthful about allot of things.

My personal feeling is he is a hero and patriot. Also think he was put in position where he really had no choice. We have to remember these folks have families and often they really have no choice but to keep quiet. Sad really, what if he had declared over the hair there were alien ships there. The world would have been in chaos but we would have had time to recover. How much better would things be now lol.

Should be interesting, the near future.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bot, can you reword that more clearly, please?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Have talked to him face to face several times 1:1 with others onlooking. I always found him personable, a perfect British 'gentleman' etc.

He does seem to have bought into the critters are ET's and some likely good guys paradigm. However, he does seem to have more than average skepticism about them all being good guys.

I believe . . . on the whole . . . that he believes what he states as facts after he's thoroughly researched the issue.

It is conceivable that he's in the employ of the globalist oligarchy.

Mostly I think he's doing his own thing researching a topic he found fascinating a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by wutz4tom

Have talked to him face to face several times 1:1 with others onlooking. I always found him personable, a perfect British 'gentleman' etc.

He does seem to have bought into the critters are ET's and some likely good guys paradigm. However, he does seem to have more than average skepticism about them all being good guys.

I believe . . . on the whole . . . that he believes what he states as facts after he's thoroughly researched the issue.

It is conceivable that he's in the employ of the globalist oligarchy.

Mostly I think he's doing his own thing researching a topic he found fascinating a long time ago.

Good is unshakeable in his belief that they are ET and he is right in this but he also naively believes that some are good and some are bad. The problem is he does not have a high enough standard for judging what is good. Just because they want to "help" us they are seen to be good. If they were truly good they would not be so secretive and would be demonstrably good in a way that no one would doubt.
edit on 17-10-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

And they wouldn't go around raping folks and mutilating humans the same as they do cattle and other animals.

Nor would they LIE, LIE, LIE like their boss, the father of lies.

Sigh.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

BO XIAN

And they wouldn't go around raping folks and mutilating humans the same as they do cattle and other animals.

Nor would they LIE, LIE, LIE like their boss, the father of lies.

Sigh.

Yes but they are not traditional devils like the spirits that are native to this world, they are spirits from another world. They also seem to have physical bodies that are appropriate to their nature.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

At least they seem to be allowed to take bodily form . . . the fallen angels involved . . . in a way that enables impact in our space/time context.

The copulating with humans and giving humans war making technologies angered Almighty God in Noah's time and does still . . .

soooooo the critters have certainly set themselves up for ultimate judgment for their evil rebellious choices and doings, as Enoch made very clear.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The panels of scholars assembled by Guy Malone to look at the issue concluded that

1. The critters are fallen angels
2. demons are fallen angels who lost their bodies in Noah's flood.
3. Clearly not all fallen angels were involved in 2.

Some researchers have claimed that at least some "greys" are bioengineered biological "suits" housing demons and allowing them impact in our space/time context.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
At a UFO lecture i attended Timothy Good attested to the existence of Reptilians long before David Icke went mainstream with the info.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The "Good" man also gave an interview here in the UK to Howard Hughes (not that one!)

theunexplained.tv...

It's free to download.

Although I am never sure how bonafide some of his sources are I do find Tim an interesting speaker and writer.
edit on 17/10/13 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think scientist Dr Jacques Vallee has a point when he asserts that they are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

It's not at all clear that said spiritual dimension is 100% divorced from this world. It could actually be . . . in the depths of the earth so to speak . . . the Biblical metaphor?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

BO XIAN

I think scientist Dr Jacques Vallee has a point when he asserts that they are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

It's not at all clear that said spiritual dimension is 100% divorced from this world. It could actually be . . . in the depths of the earth so to speak . . . the Biblical metaphor?

Matter is energy. From one point of view it is matter from another it is energy. You cannot separate matter from energy because matter is only form, not substance. The spiritual world is here. Each planet has a spiritual world and a physical "outer surface". These are two aspects of the same world. Alien spirits come from their spiritual world. Their bodies come from their physical world. Human(oid)s are both biological and spiritual; bodies with spirits. Extra dimensions are equivalent to the spiritual world. Our spirits are in the spiritual world. But the spiritual world is here, it is an aspect of this world. It is the reality of this world as energy is the reality of matter.
edit on 18-10-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

JimOberg

Do we have a checkable, reliable and credible source for this former M16 operative who is claiming these things??? does Good name her in his book?? or has he a pseudonym name for her for protection?? We need a checkable , credible reference framework for authenticating any source who is named or claimed to have said things of this nature regarding the UFO/ET connection.... Would really like for such sources as Good to be able were possible to provide such checkable data so we can at least have some credibility for such claims emanating from sources as the ex-M16 .....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

JimOberg

I would rather read anything produced by Tim Good than anything written by Jim Oberg!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join