It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Aquino Thread Discussions Continued

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Nobody is going to blast you.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by violet

Thank you for mentioning that, I had missed that. Jesus was conceived without human seed, it's a fact. That alone is amazing enough. Everything about his life is amazing, and about his life right now, sitting at the right hand of the Father who made the Heavens, The Earth, and everything in them.

Now who is spreading their preaching ways?

No offense, but how is this different then anyone else preaching?

Claiming the "virgin birth" was a fact has no place on a thread that isn't about preaching a specific religion, in MY opinion at least

Also, it all comes down to what Michael Aquino said in a response on that thread. He said that some people shut down, when they are unable to , or unwilling to , accept or hear something that contradicts with their ingrained beliefs.

As someone who has taught meditation and other things, I've experienced this myself. I've seen people completely shut down, and even become OFFENSIVE, if they think you are speaking on subject matter that might contradict what they believe in.

Ironically, my opinion as to what would cause people to be alarmed by other people's beliefs, is fear. If there is no fear involved, I think we would ALL be opinion to each others beliefs, whether they be satanism, or christianity, etc.

Again, I'm neutral on the subject. I see christianity and satanism as pretty much two sides of the SAME thing, afterall, neither could exist without the other (think about it).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

violet
I've been on ATS long enough to know my views are in the minority here. That's ok. I respect that.

I know I will get blasted on this.
So I will depart this topic unless he shows up to respond.
Thank you

I may disagree with you, in opinion, but I would never blast you. I also would have very little tolerance for anyone that would.

Same with Michael Aquino. Wouldn't blast him for his beliefs either, and wouldn't have much tolerance for someone who would.

Religion is just THAT .....it is a person's quest to find Truth. Considering truth is relative, I think having a healthy respect for the various paths, no matter how opposite they are, is important!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Remote viewing is a skill anyone can develop, though the more gifted the more it will work. And the studies done have even shown photons increasing at target sight. So, when you have information coming in from someone who has signed contracts to not disclose classified information, you're getting a bunch of propaganda, disinfo and distortion. Doesn't mean if you filter his information for the kind of stuff he was allowed to bring up, that he's not sharing some interesting things. I just noticed control and outright lies on key issues, so you know right away, that is the stuff they're hiding. It wasn't just remote viewing he failed on. Ufology, ET, chemtrails and numerous others. All classified.

By the way, they really don't want people to develop these skills in every community, because if even 1/3 of the nation was active this way, they would be busted and they would never be elected again.

The only purpose of his threads IMO is to scan and note all the things he thinks are ridiculous, and glosses over. Those things, study.

We have to do the opposite of what they want.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

supermarket2012

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by violet

Thank you for mentioning that, I had missed that. Jesus was conceived without human seed, it's a fact. That alone is amazing enough. Everything about his life is amazing, and about his life right now, sitting at the right hand of the Father who made the Heavens, The Earth, and everything in them.

Now who is spreading their preaching ways?

No offense, but how is this different then anyone else preaching?

Claiming the "virgin birth" was a fact has no place on a thread that isn't about preaching a specific religion, in MY opinion at least

Also, it all comes down to what Michael Aquino said in a response on that thread. He said that some people shut down, when they are unable to , or unwilling to , accept or hear something that contradicts with their ingrained beliefs.

As someone who has taught meditation and other things, I've experienced this myself. I've seen people completely shut down, and even become OFFENSIVE, if they think you are speaking on subject matter that might contradict what they believe in.

Ironically, my opinion as to what would cause people to be alarmed by other people's beliefs, is fear. If there is no fear involved, I think we would ALL be opinion to each others beliefs, whether they be satanism, or christianity, etc.

Again, I'm neutral on the subject. I see christianity and satanism as pretty much two sides of the SAME thing, afterall, neither could exist without the other (think about it).

LOL one paragraph about my truth and now it's preaching? Ahhh come on, if people want to rebut my quotes isn't that what dialogue is all about?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think he's pretty much spot on in what he's said.... which obviously wont be popular on such a place as ATS, which is full of people "wanting to believe".

But yes, most things really are BS. People will tell you otherwise and then sell you things to teach you how to do the things they tell you are real.

I thought he was a fantastic guest, and it was a pleasure reading his answers to some of the questions.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

There were multiple issues that were covered up....I had only brought up one of them.

You see when one comes in the name of helping the World but then covers stuff up, you gotta wonder, that's all.

Remote viewing is extremely real. How can there be a debate about something that many people have trained themselves to do? In fact people who have trained themselves are remote viewing the corruption and thievery that is going on right now and all these false flags are being thwarted.

Every crime leaves a spiritual trail and humanity is on that trail tracking down the perps.

Remember just because someone wants mankind to take a direction without violence, doesn't mean that direction is necessarily good.

I would rather have violence in the World and keep control of my own mind, than be brain controlled without violence in the world.

edit on 16-10-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

What do you think of this website regarding him:

www.whale.to...

I wonder why the Army didn't want to remove his name from " the subject of an investigation for
sexual abuse and related crimes."

Also, if Michael wants to address it go ahead. In other words, why have so many people attacked you with different terrible allegations? Are any of them true?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Here on earth even non believers get to feel the Light of God because he filled the Earth with it.

There is a period of Outpouring, Mercy and Grace--until the point that He gives mankind over to their will and desires to follow all spiritual leadings aside from His. There is danger over one's sustained corruption in being 'steered away' to the point that a seed becomes so tarnished it cannot ever hope to bear Fruit, and will be marked for Destruction at Harvest.

What many, even professing Christians do not realise is that hell was not ever originally Designed for us, but for the fallen angels of gross rebellion who know their Judgement, existing on 'borrowed time'- and in hatred and spite, are trying hard in this war for souls to take as many of His Beloved Creation with them, via snaring us into similar rebellions so far from the Good Will.

For what it is worth, Dr. Aquino disregarded my question on page 2--a question that clearly highlighted my faith in Christ, in which he appears to have no bearing in serving the world system of mind, void of the Precepts and Testimony in the Good Spirit of the Christed. This is the beast led mind at work and so many take it's bait sadly as Rightly Prophesied, seeking to dwell in Estranged doctrines.
edit on 16-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
With respect Dr Aquino maybe intelligent and all the things you expect him to be. You may gush over his answers to your questions and put him on that pedestal. I had not heard of him until last night to be frank, but it didn't take me long to work out the question I wanted to ask. I don't want to sound like sour grapes, but it all seems very familiar to me. I didn't get a reply to my question, but that wouldn't be the first time I have been ignored, deliberately or not on ATS. So I'm kind of used to that. That doesn't bother me. The only thing that doe's niggle me sometimes is that no one has twigged what I am getting at yet.

When I first found out what a humanist was and names linked to the British humanist association, I nearly had kittens.
It all fell into place!! I probably will have kittens one day lol
In theory we are dumber than an ass ... any animal is more intelligent than us. We just think we cleverer than animals as we have invented time and thus can control things.

Notice all these flu trials offering hundreds of pounds to some beleaguered student trying to make ends meet. Silly example I know, but people do it! Would the little Beagle agree? Like hell would he... even if he was offered food every night for the rest of his life and a cosy basket. Humanist don't believe in a soul, so they are quite happy to pod and poke you and do horrid things, because once your gone, your gone!!! In comes the next one.

Look at the evidence peeps!!!! Look into the eyes and tell me what you see!! Is there a soul in there?
Is Dr Aquino real? Is Springer AKA Mr Allin real? Was I seeing things, when I read that Dr Aquino is a member on ATS anyway? I wonder if Richard Dawkins is too or Stephen Fry or Derren Brown or Dr Jon Lee from the autopsy programme a few years back. Prof Chris French and this is just skimming the surface in England alone.

Maybe I should stop rambling on and go take my meds lol

hx

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm confused here? What's the conspiracy here? Shouldn't this belong over in the Religion Section?

Personally I felt that he gave out good answers that came from his truth. He wasn't pushing a book, TV Show, or much of anything (except maybe an agenda, and even that is up for question) He even was nice enough to provide links to free copies of the stuff he did write.

Is it just possible that you didn't like what he said due to your personal Religious views? Can you provide evidence of his mis-directions he gave?

****PERSONAL NOTE****

I'm not being an apologist for M.A.A. I just find it odd to attack a person without having a real basis for the attack.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i was shocked a army man and a vietnam vet was unable to answer my questions about 10.000 of vets left behind that were tortured or used in medical experiments or slave labour in ww2 korea and vietnam .

and they go to war over 3000 civilians and all you have to do is type missing presumed dead into youtube ??

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I like Mr Aquino's thread, one of the bests in ATS.
Unity_99 tells the the right approach.
in my case when the shared knowledge appears to be contradictive (for example in bible, lot being the righteous man) or scientifically impossible (creationism), either you filter them out (and ignore), find the meaning behind it, or like Unity_99 said: take the opposite.

I just went to spirit lessons.
I dun want to judge people who wrote those.
But dont trust whatever people write about how you Should live your life especially when they tell you about their testimonies of Heaven and Hell in afterlife (they're not even in afterlife how do they know its afterlife?)
You know deep inside your heart, from their NDE experience, Hell is just a state of mind.
But of course dont trust me.
If your religion has God? ask God to guide You to The Truth
If you doubt about existence of God? ask Universe to guide You instead.
Many scientific articles believe that Universe is intelligence.
Does that mean We beings can communicate with Universe?
I leave the decisions to you.

peace.

edit on 16-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From my standpoint it is certainly nothing personal against any one, least of all Dr Aquina, Springer or anyone else for that matter. I'm not moaning because he failed to answer my question. Ok Yes or No would have sufficed and the question only consisted of about 4 words, but that was not the point.

My point, unless I have got it all ass upwards, is if there is no basis in religion or spirituality, how can one worship Satan? I wanted to know if Dr Aquina was a humanist or is? Is that unreasonable to ask that?
Will I get kicked off of ATS now for asking a pertinent question?

hx

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I got my lengthy post and critique in on the last page of that thread right before it closed. In short I basically stated that I do not trust him, and the stuff he was telling us was not aligned with what his website was stating. The guy has an agenda of some kind that he is not sharing. Though his Setian philosophy and its roots in LaVey satanism declined they worship the Christian version of satan, I do feel deep down that is a straight out lie. There are tons of anti-God undertones in there. As much as I appreciate him coming online and answering questions, I do not trust a single word he says, he is shady and I can see through it. For more elaboration on my conclusion just visit the last page of his thread, I am too lazy to link it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

If i were you,
i would try to find the answer from other sources outside christianities and compare with what he said. Or directly check and study the background of the knowledge he provides.

If we only rely on one source that we believe and compare with his, we would always be skeptical. we always think ours is the truth and others are wrong.

Everybody believes they are right. Which one is correct then? Yours or them?
Why dont we try to take a step or two out of comfort zone (ignorance) and check whether what they believe is right?
Is christianity the only true source we can rely upon on this life?
how about science? hinduism? buddhism? pantheism? other branch of philosophies? etc?
For me one source of knowledge is not enough.

Let me ask you this simple question: Does your job require only one type of knowledge?
For me, my job requires many knowledge, for example, how to use computer, how to dress, how to type, how to read, how to speak, how to walk, how to take a train to office, etc. and i also have to learn some extra knowledge because of the requirement from the company, and so on.

Doubt is the key.
Doubt is a hint that something is wrong about what we believe (most of the time)
If there is a slight doubt or more, the curiosity inside us must be abused. We must look for the answer. We shouldnt sit and stay ignorants for the rest of life.
We must test them not just fantasizing the story in scriptures.
(For example: comparing the strength of gods and decide the outcome. Of course, OT god will win in this case, he can create world in 6 days! This is what many ignorants will do)

Life is short. We can die anytime, at worst a couple of seconds later or minutes later.
We should make it enjoyable and full of interesting experience every moment rather than waiting for death and doing same linear processes that were wired inside our brains (as beliefs) since we were kids

It's not good to live in doubts and never know the answers.
keep looking

peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What I find funny is:
The Dr..by the way what is he a doctor of? Just out of curiosity...
Anyhow the Dr evidently has a book called MINDWAR...incase you didnt notice the repeated promotions for it...anyhow we are in a capitalist world, and I dont have a probelm with people promotiing their wears...but im surprised the OP has to ask if he was getting paid to answer questions..no...clearly he was promoting his book MINDWAR.
Anyhow...Im also shocked at a couple of GLARING FACTS. and how everyone has either skipped over or failed to piece togeather:
The man is a self proclaimed SATANIST and has worked in the intelligence PSYOP arena...and even though he repeatedly states these facts...everyone accepts his answers as word..which is just about as hysterical as it gets in my book. Really..really...really funny people.

edit on 16-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Quoting my above post: "For more elaboration on my conclusion just visit the last page of his [Aquino's AmA] thread, I am too lazy to link it." For someone saying to do research you really missed the mark. I did study from his own xeper website and so on. Believe me, for me to come to a conclusion like I did says a lot more than most Christians, as I am more open minded and understanding that probably 99% of them. It has hidden agenda written all over it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I found this recent Ben Swann video relevant to his discussion. Even if unrelated to the MindWar specific work... still clearly a sign of the continued intent toward the population becoming more and more visible.

Can put fluffy feathers on it and claim to "consult the target" all someone wants... it's still one group of people deciding for another group of people.

An action that those utilizing it would *not* consent to being used on themselves by someone they disagree with. Which is always the primary litmus test of the true nature of said power.

Ben Swann Truth in Media: Government Program To Control Religious Thought?

edit on 16-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts and questions here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**CLOSED**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join