It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Aquino Thread Discussions Continued

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I tried to post on the thread and it wouldn't let me so I started a new one.

I have a couple basic questions. Is Michael Aquino being compensated for responding to ATS members? Regardless I want to thank him for taking so much time and patience with ATS.

Now enough with the pleasantries,
Does anyone really believe him when he says remote viewing isn't possible? I mean come on I know multiple people who can remote view with real accuracy.

Also just because StarGate ended formally, doesn't prove anything. I believe it was just a gate program, a seed program. Lynn Buchanan believes in remote viewing and knows it's very possible; he even teaches it to people.

Despite his awesome personality and bright intellect, it just seems like a lot of his answers are really just changing the subject. I could care less personally, but I'm entitled to my opinion.

Aquino if your reading this, go to spiritlessons.com ? Do you believe the testimonies there? Because these are stories from people of all faiths who died and came back to tell about it.

A lot of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I was hoping this could be a thread where we reflect on the pages and pages of dialogue already written.
edit on 16-10-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I couldn't post either and saw it was closed.

He was very accommodating with his responses.
Very intelligent man.

I received a very long 4 part reply. I think around page 16. I had asked if the mind war could change the mind of a crowd resisting the Govt.
He answered that but then he added more, mentioning his temple of set. I didn't read thru it all because it seemed it wasn't put there for me, but to all so he can use it to preach his satanic ways.
He was using the thread to teach people how to make friends with satan. Sell his book. He just wants you to read it.
That's what I picked up on.
This was just a venue for him to bring us Into one of his meetings. I'm not daft.
He even suggested how to sneak into a ritual at castles in Europe.
The devils way is to give an invitation you accept unknowingly.

His reply was about the stages of being . If you're interested in that, have a look at his posts.
I've already read about that a long time ago when I got my hands on a secret book somebody donated to a Library.
The first stage was ridiculous.
It said at first we are serpent, does an embryo not look like a baby snake?
Really? It went on and on about the embryo or fetus' being a little serpent.
Then you are your human form which is an animal
Then you pass away and are the spiritual one, you have this promised afterlife. That is if you mastered how to achieve this by following the luciferian doctrine.

I don't remember the other stage.
The book ended calling Jesus slime.
All it did was run him down saying we got conned. You will notice Aquino was always taking jabs at Him in his posts. He despises Jesus and who most of us believe as our God. Know that.

I'm not saying this was his book he wrote but he did engage in this cult before church of satan. He said he followed this doctrine.

edit on 16-10-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

How can anyone dog Jesus the Son of God? Especially after all those countless thousands of people he healed? After all the prophesy he fulfilled? Even most pagan historians will admit he was a very very special to the world, at the minimum. Most true historians make him their Lord just from all the evidence they accumulate that points to his divinity. Just read what he said to all the people of stature in that day. Just read his Word and get to know the Holy Spirit. No deity has NOTHING I mean NOTHING on the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can turn the supposedly most powerful deity into ground beef; The Holy Spirit is the most powerful Spirit that was, that is, that will ever be, Amen.

Just because people and fallen angels have the ability to do something, doesn't mean they have the authority to do it. They are outlaws. In God's universe, outlaws ALWAYS get justice, ALWAYS. This is why people hate Jesus, because just the idea of him makes them gnash their teeth in anticipation of judgement day.

If he wasn't real, evil wouldn't be so scared of him...and I mean scared like I've nothing else I've ever mentioned.

It's not too late. While you have a physical heartbeat you can repent and get the baptism of the Holy Ghost and start casting out devils and putting your hands on the sick, praying to our creator instead of the destroyer. Only once our physical shell is empty, then it's too late to repent.. then the souls are in the hands of the one who kills, steals, and destroys....forever. If you were part of witchcraft or a cult, the sentence is so much more excruciating words can't describe the pain of 4th dimensional hell eternally ripped away from the Light of God.

Here on earth even non believers get to feel the Light of God because he filled the Earth with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
I tried to post on the thread and it wouldn't let me so I started a new one.

I have a couple basic questions. Is Michael Aquino being compensated for responding to ATS members? Regardless I want to thank him for taking so much time and patience with ATS.

Does anyone really believe him when he says remote viewing isn't possible?

I know people who can remote view with such accuracy that it's impossible for me to say remote viewing is impossible.

Also just because StarGate ended formally, doesn't prove anything. I believe it was just a gate program, a seed program. Lynn Buchanan believes in remote viewing and knows it's very possible.

Despite his awesome personality and bright intellect, it just seems like a lot of his answers are really just a cover up. I could care less personally, but I'm entitled to my opinion.

A lot of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I believe he believes everything he answered. He obviously possess a wonderful intellect, and graced us with FAR, FAR better responses then we have gotten from other "Ask Me Anything" guests.

You have to remember, just because someone is extremely bright, and has experience on a subject, does NOT mean they are a "final authority" on the matter. Too many people these days want to find answers to things, and instead of realizing that the answer might take YEARS to come, or might NEVER come at all....they just listen to others and accept those answers.

What I am saying, is Michael Aquino answered all the questions he replied to, to the BEST OF HIS ABILITY. I fully believe he answered them honestly, nothing about his approach seemed deceptive.

Whether or not remove viewing is real, we DO NOT know. Michael Aquino didn't just say he doesn't believe remote viewing is real, he also seemed to imply that most of the spiritual "powers" many occultists and teachers have, are more or less similar to magician tricks. This view of us comes after probably practicing and developing some of these "powers" for YEARS, not to mention being around tons of people doing the same, his whole life. I would say his viewpoints are worth some salt, in the very least.

Now me personally? I think remote viewing might be very real, but just like psychics, I can tell you one thing. It has NOT been mastered NOR understood to be practical yet. Considering so MUCH TIME AND EFFORT has been put into producing highly accurate results with both mediums AND remote viewing, it DOES SEEM that these practices are hit or miss at best.

I am psychic myself, as many people probably are, even those who don't believe in it, or realize it. However, I think these "gifts" have shown that they are near IMPOSSIBLE to have complete control over, and therefore just not practical to develop and try to use in a clinical setting, and/or practical application.

In short, I don't believe Michael Aquino was being deceptive. He simply gave his opinion, after having much experience in the various topics and subjects he replied on.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Well he did, read his posts. He kept saying fools believe in virgin births.
The devil despises Jesus. That's common knowledge.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Agree with you.
I asked 3 direct Y/N questions which where avoided or ignored. I posted them 3 times.

I was told by other posters that he had already responded to other posters about similiar. But those responses were explanatory waffle.

I wanted direct no poopy answers. Then my post about the none response was removed!

I think that this Mr A may well be a cover up merchant on the payroll feeding disinfo.

Im not fooled by his interlect like so many ATS's.

This is not a gripe but a fair point!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I agree it's just his own opinion, but is still think he was the best guest we ever had because it was a venue for him to teach his ways.

So that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

violet
I couldn't post either and saw it was closed.

He was very accommodating with his responses.
Very intelligent man.

I received a very long 4 part reply. I think around page 16. I had asked if the mind war could change the mind of a crowd resisting the Govt.
He answered that but then he added more, mentioning his temple of set. I didn't read thru it all because it seemed it wasn't put there for me, but to all so he can use it to preach his satanic ways.
He was using the thread to teach people how to make friends with satan. Sell his book. He just wants you to read it.
That's what I picked up on.
This was just a venue for him to bring us Into one of his meetings. I'm not daft.
He even suggested how to sneak into a ritual at castles in Europe.
The devils way is to give an invitation you accept unknowingly.

His reply was about the stages of being . If you're interested in that, have a look at his posts.
I've already read about that a long time ago when I got my hands on a secret book somebody donated to a Library.
The first stage was ridiculous.
It said at first we are serpent, does an embryo not look like a baby snake?
Really? It went on and on about the embryo or fetus' being a little serpent.
Then you are your human form which is an animal
Then you pass away and are the spiritual one, you have this promised afterlife. That is if you mastered how to achieve this by following the luciferian doctrine.

I don't remember the other stage.
The book ended calling Jesus slime.
All it did was run him down saying we got conned. You will notice Aquino was always taking jabs at Him in his posts. He despises Jesus and who most of us believe as our God. Know that.

I'm not saying this was his book he wrote but he did engage in this cult before church of satan. He said he followed this doctrine.

No offense, but it sounds more like YOU are the one taking a JAB at HIM. I read every ....single....one of us replies. Not ONCE did he denounce or insult any man by the name of Jesus, or any religion that I could see. In fact, SEVERAL times he mentioned he has nothing against any of the religions, and even explained why he thinks they are grasped at by so many.

I am not a satanist, nor do I subscribe to anything but what I was ordained into, which is neither here nor there. So, coming from a neutral standpoint, I can tell you that this man handled himself VERY well.

As for him hating Jesus? Well, you can't really hate that which you don't believe in, can you? If anything, he might be resentful towards all the so-called "christians" like you, who take it upon yourselves to bash the man because of his beliefs.....but if he IS resentful (and I sure as hell would be) he sure does a SPLENDID job of not showing it, nor attacking back.

Also, compared to MANY of the other guests, I have NO PROBLEMS with him plugging his work. Why? Because he took the time to actually answer peoples questions, in a well thought out manner. Many of the guests have not done that, they simply gave a few sentence replies, if that, and then plugged their work.

Please, show some respect for the person. Even if you don't agree with his religious practices, then state your opinion on THEM, not HIM.

Religion is the LAST thing humans should be fighting over.

link   
I thought his As Me Anything was probably the best one to date.
He gave the most information. He gave the longest answers.
He answered everything ...
If he didn't answer certain specific questions it's because very similar ones had been answered.

I did not agree with some of the things he said and, because he was involved with the Church of Satan for so long, I don't trust all his answers (evil spirits lie) ... but I thought he was the best guest to date.

(Still have high hopes for Dan Akroyd to come on )

link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Good Piont but I don't think he got paid. The deal was probably we give you a place to talk and sell your book and link other literature for us to read.
It's free advertising. This was a good deal for him and ATS. Works both ways.

I'm sure he's a very nice man to know, seemed he was anyways. I'm not knocking him as a person, but yes I knock his views. I believe in God and wont let anybody change my mind on that EVER.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

violet

Well he did, read his posts. He kept saying fools believe in virgin births.
The devil despises Jesus. That's common knowledge.

And is he wrong? That isn't attacking Jesus, or your religion, it is poking fun at those who choose to believe in something, regardless of the evidence that shows the contrary.

If I came up to him, and told him I was born of a virgin, he would probably call me a fool. Likewise, if YOU came up to me, and told me YOU were born of a virgin, I'd call you a fool (or think it). That doesn't mean he attacked your religion, it means he pointed out the obvious - a Man cannot be born of a virgin.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I thought his As Me Anything was probably the best one to date.
He gave the most information. He gave the longest answers.
He answered everything ...
If he didn't answer certain specific questions it's because very similar ones had been answered.

I did not agree with some of the things he said and, because he was involved with the Church of Satan for so long, I don't trust all his answers (evil spirits lie) ... but I thought he was the best guest to date.

(Still have high hopes for Dan Akroyd to come on )

Exactly my sentiments. Like I mentioned in the first post I made in THIS thread.....I think he was the best guest to date. I, also, don't agree with everything he said....but I can't imagine a SINGLE guest could come on here, and I would share their ideas 100percent. In fact, that is what us UNIQUE......we ALL have our own opinions, beliefs, ideas, etc. That is NORMAL.

The guy did great, plain and simple

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

violet

I agree it's just his own opinion, but is still think he was the best guest we ever had because it was a venue for him to teach his ways.

So that is my opinion.

Not a bad opinion at all. I don't think you will find a single guest that will come on here without ANY thought of personal gain. That just isn't how most people operate, regardless of who they are, what they believe in, or what books they've written. People usually work on exchanges. That is how humans work. I don't think that qualifies him any less.

He most certainly wasn't preaching, you can re-read the entire thread and see for yourself.

I think it really is a matter of his religion and your religion not meshing (for obvious reasons) and therefore you being a tad bias.

I could be wrong, you could be wrong, he could be wrong. We are all entitled to opinions.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

When I asked if he got paid, I wasn't accusing him I just don't know how these guest threads work on here; I mean it was a ton of work to create all those replies no doubt.

With regards to slandering Jesus, it was done in a round about way...but it was done, I mean who can deny that?

Just because I disagree with him doesn't mean I'm looking down on him or bashing him. Some of his answers were extremely interesting and obviously has a very gifted mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That's just how you chose to take it I suppose.
Anyways it was his mother Mary who was a virgin! God is the father of Jessus. Not her husband Joseph.
We are all born virgins!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Same here and this is just my opinion I am entitled to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I admit I am biased and so I see it has preaching ways I do not accept. That's all.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thank you for mentioning that, I had missed that. Jesus was conceived without human seed, it's a fact. That alone is amazing enough. Everything about his life is amazing, and about his life right now, sitting at the right hand of the Father who made the Heavens, The Earth, and everything in them.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I always s lie and say I've nothing against a sAid religion to. It's the diplomatic way of handing that scenario.

I'm not really religious and never refer to myself as a Christian. I've just developed these views over time.
I do believe there is a devil and he is the father of all lies.

So you are correct, I admit it. I still stand by my post though. I had the preconceived notion he would lie before I read anything he would post perhaps? because I researched him before joining in the thread.

Look I liked the guy in one way. I thought he was most gracious.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been on ATS long enough to know my views are in the minority here. That's ok. I respect that.

I know I will get blasted on this.
So I will depart this topic unless he shows up to respond.
Thank you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join