It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming Babylon...Cain and Abel / Jacob and Esau for Dummies - The Meaning of the Will of Man and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Overcoming Babylon
Cain and Abel / Jacob and Esau for Dummies - The Meaning of the Will of Man and the Flood of Genesis

The key to knowing the truth of existence resides in the will. A person's will determines their production of fruit in this world. Using the example of Cain as the farmer, you find that he was offering the produce of his hands (works) to God. He was giving God what he produced, hoping God would accept what he was able to accomplish from his works. Abel, on the other hand, was giving the unblemished animal back to God. The symbolism here is clear. We do not approach God from a platform of boasting of our works, but instead, we give to God by offering the best of our self back to him. Abraham is a good example of this when he was willing to offer Issac to God. Offering up the animal nature to God as unblemished (nnstained by sin) is the only sacrifice God accepts. Translate this according to the thread I recently did on the mark of the beast and how it relates to temple sacrifice: Mark of the Beast for Dummies

In the example of Jacob and Esau, we have a reverse situation emerge to show us the opposite image of salvation. Jacob was a farmer and Esau was a hunter. In this example, Jacob walked the path investing in the land to produce more than what he took. This is not something he gave to God, but rather acts of kindness for others. One simple act of kindness toward his brother was enough to trade the birthright. In this case, the will of Jacob was to give. Esau was a hunter. His will was to take what was produced by nature. How does a hunter operate? They harvest, but what is taken is not given back. The farmer, on the other hand, produces more than he takes. Many reading this will see Jacob as tricking Esau. What you may fail to realize is the fact that Esau had just killed Nimrod, who was also a hunter (See the book of Jasher). The birthright was traded to the one producing for others rather than taking. There is more to this story, but the central truth here is one of the will of the person to give or take.

Both of these examples of the higher and lower nature of man reside in the will to give and receive, or the will to take for self as a thief. Only a thief can take. Cain took the life of the one giving the perfect sacrifice. In this instance, Abel was an archetype for Christ, the unblemished lamb. Cain is a personification of Israel taking from God for self. In the example of Jacob, he was planting with a plan to harvest for others. Esau was hunting with the aim of taking what was already there for self. When he killed Nimrod, he was trying to overcome Babylon. Instead, he should have quietly given to others instead. By striving to take, he became what he despised. The same holds true for us today. America has become the terrorist. In reality, we have been the terrorist all along without seeing our error.

Flashing forward to our own history, the three aspects of our current world that Jesus condemned were the Money Changers (Bankers), the High Priests (Experts in the Law / Lawyers / Manipulators of law) and the Builders who reject the Chief Cornerstone (Masons). Who are the three suspects reflecting the thieves in our world today? All three are there today as sons of Cain.

The true stars of humanity that will shine as a light to the world are those who choose to give, thereby overcoming the animal nature of the beast. The key to this is knowing that Babylon will overcome itself. There is no need to fight the enemy. They will destroy themselves. The true battle to overcome is to offer up the beast to God first, then watch God overcome for us. We do this by investing in good labor toward the true kingdom of giving and receiving. No matter what the thief takes, they cannot take what is invested in others from love. Give and never take. Fire cannot be put out with more fire. Water is the key.

Daniel 12

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

When Christ came in the first century, he was the first fruits of those who sleep in the dust. This is the concept of being born again from death. We are baptized into the waters of life again (Transmigration of the soul) so that we can live in repentance and overcome the beast. We have each been here before in antiquity. We are all here again in the waters of life for one reason. We are living to overcome the beast inside. We must overcome our desire to take as a robber. Some will shine. Others will do the opposite. The veil of the temple keeps us from remembering our previous lives. Each season, the wool of the sheep is sheered.

The flood of Genesis represents the metaphor for baptism. The Ark is Christ. We repent so that we can use the water to put out the coming fire. Those who fail to overcome will be burned up in the baptism of fire, yet even this saves.

Crossing over the Jordan to the promised land requires that the waters are parted first. We exit Egypt to enter the land of milk and honey. This is the land beside still waters. How do we accomplish this?

In Hebrew, the word AMN is TRUE. We say AMEN after prayer to let what we say be true.

In Greek and Latin, AMN is the Lamb.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of Life
AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb
AMNion - Sac covering the baby in the womb - Also the Bowl
AMNiotic Fluid - Water of the womb
AMNesia - When you forget
AMNesty - When God forgets
dAMNation - When God takes your lamb away

In this metaphor, the shepherd sheers your wool (Sin) season after season. He then washes that wool white as snow and gives it back to you as a new robe made from the experiences in the wilderness. As you travel the land, you create wool for your next body. When you are baptized again, you either shine or you take from others. Which are you currently doing in life?

Repenting of the beast of selfishness is the key to overcoming. Christ is the means to new life.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Why do you keep calling your supposed audience "dummies"?

You are, at best, sharing your interpretation of certain Biblical ideas... its not a step by step breakdown of what the Bible is supposed to be teaching.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n

I took it as him referring back to the 'for dummies' and 'idiots guides' books.
I don't know where you live or if you have them there.

They are a series of books ... the 'for dummies' books are bright yellow and the 'for dummies' books are bright orange. They give the basics of different subjects and they aren't intended to be insulting.

Here is the Islam for Dummies book

Here's the Fishing for Dummies Book
(we have that one)

Some are good. Others have errors.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My answer to the OP.

To the others on this thread.

“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[e] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.

Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Is it not time for you to understand what revelation is really describing when it says the spirit is seven fold? Have you proven your worth to open the scroll? Are you even listening to those who where sent to guide?

edit on 16-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I enjoy your posts.

Can't promise to always agree, but I do enjoy them

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

You are, at best, sharing your interpretation of certain Biblical ideas... its not a step by step breakdown of what the Bible is supposed to be teaching.

I am trying to make the subjects simplified, like the books for dummies. I have several of those yellow books on various topics. They provide just enough information for you to see the larger picture without the need for a degree in the subject. If you read each of the threads I have covered, you can see the connections by context. As for my own interpretation, you are correct.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I love the line in there, "you're an original that cannot be replaced." It reminds me of this quote from Victor Frankl.

“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out; a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.”

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I love the line in there, "you're an original that cannot be replaced." It reminds me of this quote from Victor Frankl.

“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out; a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.”

I am still the half protesting one who is a bit annoyed at the current situation on this planet. But I will do my part as you will do yours. Thank you for being. The whole would not be the same without you.

In the end it will all make sense when you have the whole picture.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I must have missed it...when did ATS become a christian pulpit?

Å99

top topics

join