It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There is no fluoride in the water in Queensland. It hasn't done them any good. In fact they have the worst teeth in Australia.

This is basically a sophisticated guide to getting bad teeth. Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Um... western Canada doesnt have Flouride and we have the best teeth in Canada. I take it the example you gave doesn't look after their teeth as well or perhaps has something else environmentally affecting them.

Australia has a lot of bases, paramilitary, and radiation weakens the bones.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This is nonsense, and has been proven on many occasions that fluoridation has no effect at all on the teeth of healthy populations. Several european countries don't fluoridate their water supply, and their teeth are just as healthy if not more, than anybody else..

Additionally, Vitamin K2 & D3, have been shown to strengthen the teeth and bones, and even reduce the incidence of dental caries. By no means are you going to lose your teeth on this 'plan'.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas

This is nonsense, and has been proven on many occasions that fluoridation has no effect at all on the teeth of healthy populations. Several european countries don't fluoridate their water supply, and their teeth are just as healthy if not more, than anybody else..

Additionally, Vitamin K2 & D3, have been shown to strengthen the teeth and bones, and even reduce the incidence of dental caries. By no means are you going to lose your teeth on this 'plan'.

Which "occasions"?

Which Countries?

Reference some studies?

K2 (MK-7) Has been reported to cause heart palpatations and is a blood thinning agent. Do not take this if you are currently on prescribed blood thinners.

D3 - Deficiency can be restored quickly by casual exposure to sunlight. If you live in a relatively sunny climate there is no need to take this supplement. Vitamin D toxicity can cause calcium buildup in the blood - hypercalcemia.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Some things you have to research yourself, sick of reinventing the wheel a thousand times, but they're out there. And ATS threads on much of this already.

www.naturalnews.com...

Another dentist, Dr. Hardy Limeback, discusses the "yucky origin of fluoride" stating that it comes from the scrubbers of smokestacks at fertilizer factories. After studying the effects of fluoride as head of preventative dentistry at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Toronto, and serving on the U.S. National Academy of Sciences subcommittee on fluoride, Limeback retired from academia early, and apologized to students and his faculty for misleading them unintentionally.

Stating that "industrial waste was being used to fluoridate the drinking water. The chemicals used in over 90 per cent of cities in North America are fluorosilicates: they are contaminated with cancer-causing arsenic and radioactive particles and have never been tested for safety in humans." Dr. Hardy Limeback believes others support fluoridation "to save face."

www.naturalnews.com...

"Fluoridation is no longer effective," said Hardy Limeback, head of the University of Toronto's preventive dentistry program. Considering all the dangerous effects of fluoride consumption, in fact, he concluded that fluoridation is "more harmful than beneficial."

In the new study, conducted on behalf of The Globe and Mail, researchers from Statistics Canada compared the tooth decay rates in the provinces of Ontario, which has Canada's highest fluoridation rate, and Quebec, which has the lowest. Using data on more than 5,000 people, the researchers found no clinically significant difference.

Among children between the ages of six and 19, the tooth decay rate was only half a cavity higher in Quebec. The average number of cavities among children aged six to 11 was 1.76 in Quebec, compared with 1.7 in Ontario. In children aged 12 to 19, the absolute number of cavities increased but the difference did not; Ontario children averaged 2.35 cavities, compared with 2.79 in Quebec.

vancouver.24hrs.ca...

I was severely criticized by dentists when I issued a warning about fluoride five years ago. Now, researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) say that fluoride may be linked to a decrease in children's IQ.

Published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives, the study looks at children from two communities located close to each other. Researchers discovered that children in the low-fluoride area had a 28% chance of being normal, bright or of high intelligence. In the high-fluoride area the figure was 8%. Researchers also found that, in the low-fluoride community, 6% of children suffered from mental retardation compared to 15% in the high fluoride community.

The HSPH says that there are now 23 human and 100 animal studies that link the use of fluoridated water to brain damage.

www.apfn.org...

"It's been building up for a couple of years," Limeback told me during a recent telephone interview. "But certainly the crowning blow was the realization that we have been dumping contaminated fluoride into water reservoirs for half a century. The vast majority of all fluoride additives come from Tampa Bay, Florida, smokestack scrubbers. The additives are a toxic byproduct of the super-phosphate fertilizer industry."...

One of the most obvious living experiments today, Dr. Limeback believes, is a proof-positive comparison between any two Canadian cities. "Here in Toronto we've been fluoridating for 36 years. Yet Vancouver - which has never fluoridated - has a cavity rate lower than Toronto's." And, he pointed out, cavity rates are low all across the industrialized world including Europe, which is 98% fluoride free. Low because of improved standards of living, less refined sugar, regular dental checkups, flossing and frequent brushing. Now less than 2 cavities per child Canada-wide, he said. "I don't get it, Doc. Last month, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ran a puff piece all across America saying the stuff was better than sliced bread.

And don't worry about links whether you like a health site or not. Just jot down the names and do an independent study on the doctors speaking up, and the studies. And you find out the sites often bashed are telling the truth.

So start to stop attacking the messenger and do research on the messages. Because I'm only going to do quck searches on items that have been well discussed on ATS and other sites before over the years and had solid links to the studies being reported. So for now, the fast ones.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you're endorsing the OP? And you're tired of re-inventing the wheel? (Thanks for that BTW... great invention... Kudos to you my friend)

Well... I'm glad to know that we don't need to provide sources and references anymore. The claims made in the OP are ridiculous... don't believe me? Look it up! haha...

Seriously... take some mega doses Boron and KI. You'll clear your Third Eye... permanently.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well it does not only decalcify your pineal, but detox's from heavy metals including radiation. But you have to be careful to not totally decalcify your pineal as you need some natural calcites, but they bounce back too.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You dont need anything to find God other than to focus on God.

I am deeply concerned with the self destructive belief that you need any of these suggested chemicals to find Enlightenment.

The human body is designed perfectly already,
Just use the Heart aka Hotphone

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It is deeply concerning that you believe that you can do that so easily whilst being poisoned and your DNA altered.

Funny how people think that something watches over them and keeps things in a "choice" category, and that everyone can just activate the heart and other things if they so "wanted to".

Flat out fact, you and I are definitely contaminated, and the proof of yours is in the fear you show and misdirected attacks you have against DETOXING.

I have seen people activate ANY chakra with a thought, but we must face it, we are being LIED TOO, about ALOT, and this Iodine deficiency is very very real.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

muzzleflash
You dont need anything to find God other than to focus on God.

I am deeply concerned with the self destructive belief that you need any of these suggested chemicals to find Enlightenment.

The human body is designed perfectly already,
Just use the Heart aka Hotphone

That works too, though its not exactly the heart, it's within. But frequent detoxing is a good idea for most people.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

I do avoid poisons if possible.
Thats why I dont deviate from common sense and I read labels.

This is about opening the eye and you are wrong. The I exists even without the body.
No amount of physical pollution can harm it.

Except spiritual pollution telling you its weak and can be hurt. Or that its not infinite.
Thats my point of contention.

Btw if u want a real medicine read my honey thread. The Bee Hive has the best track record for body health issues.

Doesnt affect spirit directly though because even chopping me to pieces cannot harm the energy underlying the material.

Could throw me in lava. Ill escape lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

To avoid cancers and to keep immune system up, some ppl should detox depending.

Polluted areas = more need
Bad diet = more need
Job site exposure, etc

I eat safe and avoid poison so Im alright lol.
For now.....till someone throws me in lava.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

muzzleflash

I eat safe and avoid poison so Im alright lol.
For now.....till someone throws me in lava.

Too late you are living in the USA.........feel the burn.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Let’s be clear, Hinduism and Taoism make no mention of special diet to open the Third Eye. Taoists and Hindus train followers to concentrate on the forehead while performing certain Yoga positions. Chanting is also another method to open the third eye. These are the accepted methods of opening the third eye according to the “Eastern wisdom systems and traditions.” - not flooding your body with potentially toxic substances.

.”.for those that are awakening to the potential of the soul, and therefore it's human counterpart, most of which is conducted through the Pineal gland, or Third Eye as it has been called in the Eastern wisdom systems and traditions. “

KI is an inorganic compound by the way… which according to VeritasAequitas, is not absorbed by the body.

Adding KI to your diet will not improve Thyroid function. KI is only useful to prevent the Thyroid gland from accumulating radiation and the treatment of Graves disease.

Boron is classified as a metalloid; it is “inorganic”…. And again, according to the OPs own words would not be absorbed by the body.

“…inorganic compounds and mineral if ingested, would not be absorbed and utilized properly by your body, and would later simply be deposited into your joints, arteries, and organs where they do not belong.”

There is so much BS in this thread...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I started the k2 d3 and Iodoral 50 mg and just ordered boron and more k2 d3.
I have when napping on the weekends a lucide dreams where I am dreaming but awake and can fly around and control it,
I am hoping to have a OBE trying the vitamins you are mentioning!
When I get to that state of dream I here or feel a Vibration, anyone else have this.
BTW This happened before I am on the vitamins, Hoping for OBE here!

Would like to here from others on this...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
just be weary. These may be potentially useful but could also be horrible for some. Use with great precaution and do large amounts of research first. People normally don't know what they are putting in their body on a daily basis.

I know its about correct and patient breathing. Mind-fullness of yourself and others whether they are you're worst enemy. Lucid dreaming may be a good sign but thats not what you're looking to do essentially. You need to get REM sleep and that is you're recognition. That mind needs to be explored during the day though. Thats why dreams don't make sense. Sub-consciously you explore and consciously it doesn't make sense here.

Now explore consciously with breathing during the day to try and use this mind daily. Yawning, being tired, or just being out of breath are a lack of oxygen to the brain. I don't get out of breath anymore. Its called mindful breathing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

preston067
I started the k2 d3 and Iodoral 50 mg and just ordered boron and more k2 d3.
I have when napping on the weekends a lucide dreams where I am dreaming but awake and can fly around and control it,
I am hoping to have a OBE trying the vitamins you are mentioning!
When I get to that state of dream I here or feel a Vibration, anyone else have this.
BTW This happened before I am on the vitamins, Hoping for OBE here!

Would like to here from others on this...

you dont need vitamins or health for OBE to happen, its all in the mind actually.
All you really need is Sleep Paralysis, this is where OBE/astral happens, basically
dream form. Anyone can do it, no one special.

Heres a simple trick ,
1.set alarm for 4-5 hours of sleep
2. Wait about 20-60mins, depending . back to sleep.
While trying to fall to sleep, visualize yourself rolling out of body, or bed.
over and over. Or levitating above yourself, just need to find a exit
skill that suits you bests, since theres tons of them.
3. Sleep para should happen, use roll method, then you will pop out, and explore
yourself.

If you cant get it, keep practicing this every day for a month, you should
notice it. You need to believe it can happen.

Meditation helps at least 15-30mins before you take your 4-5 hour nap.
Also try journaling all your dreams down, also improves SP and lucid dreams.

You can do OBE/atra through meditation, but takes a lot of experience/relaxation,
done a few times. Key point is relaxtion.
edit on 26-10-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

aerial

preston067
-- snip--

you dont need vitamins or health for OBE to happen, its all in the mind actually.
All you really need is Sleep Paralysis, this is where OBE/astral happens, basically
dream form. Anyone can do it, no one special.

Heres a simple trick ,
1.set alarm for 4-5 hours of sleep
2. Wait about 20-60mins, depending . back to sleep.
While trying to fall to sleep, visualize yourself rolling out of body, or bed.
over and over. Or levitating above yourself, just need to find a exit
skill that suits you bests, since theres tons of them.
3. Sleep para should happen, use roll method, then you will pop out, and explore
yourself.

If you cant get it, keep practicing this every day for a month, you should
notice it. You need to believe it can happen.

Meditation helps at least 15-30mins before you take your 4-5 hour nap.
Also try journaling all your dreams down, also improves SP and lucid dreams.

You can do OBE/atra through meditation, but takes a lot of experience/relaxation,
done a few times. Key point is relaxtion.
edit on 26-10-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

I can attest that this works. I had a lot of sleep paralysis experiences as a teenager, almost every day. The reason being is because I would be out all night training and would hide at home sleeping during the day. Yeah, I would skip school all the time (but still surprisingly passed) and the paranoia of getting caught and knowing what I was doing was wrong would wake me up quite often. Needless to say that after weeks of sleep paralysis, I concluded the reason behind it. Well, I had figured it out on the 3rd day but needed to confirm it.

These days when I wake up in the middle of sleep due to something waking me up, I can get sleep paralysis but only if I don't fall asleep right away. I'm not sure about the science but what you said is the same thing that happens to me.

There used to be an odd feeling of being imploded and that feeling would constantly get stronger with every hum. I eventually learned how to control this or make it worse or just snap out of my sleep paralysis. This level of mind over body allowed me to wake myself up whenever I wanted to in a dream. So while not all my dreams are lucid, I retain a semi-lucid state at all times so long as I tell myself before bed that I need to wake up at a certain time or to make sure to wake up mid-way at least.

If you want to know something even more crazy, it seems that my psi is much, much stronger after waking up from a sleep paralysis and during. Those hums that feel like implosions seem to amplify the effects of psi as well. Some argue that these are seizures but using psi is also a form of seizure according to MRI results.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

Lucid dreaming can essentially be a precursor to astral projection or out of body experiences, for those who can learn to control them. Instead of flying around, and having 'interesting dreams', you should focus on saying to yourself within the dream, "Oh snap, I'm asleep, I want to leave my body now."

When you dream, your body is basically put into a deep meditative state, very similar to those who practice yoga, etc. It is already in the 'prime' state to astral projection, it just takes will power and conscious control or desire to make your soul leave the body.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

KI is an inorganic compound by the way… which according to VeritasAequitas, is not absorbed by the body.

For some reason, you can not seem to differentiate between what comes out of the ground, and what is extracted from plants, seaweed, etc....That is the difference between inorganic iodine, and the organic kind...

You are right, so much BS on this thread...

Seriously... take some mega doses Boron and KI. You'll clear your Third Eye... permanently.

Since you want to continue promoting this horse#, I will rebut you once again...These are only considered 'mega' doses when compared to the RDA( Recommended Dietary Allowance), which was set forth by whom? The Food and Drug administration, the strong arm of the pharmaceutical industry, or what we like to call 'Big Pharma' here. These 'mega' doses you are banging on about, are completely inconsequential when compared to the LD/50 of the minerals, vitamins, and nutrients... Never let it be said, ATS is a breeding ground for critical thinking skills to flourish...
edit on 29-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join