It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

All attempts to progress spiritually without Leaning for Aid (via the One that Created the Light of the soul) is carnal led folly.

Those seeking chemical means to incite willful astral projection experiences, will only find that such leads one into the trickster filled chambers of hell aside from the Heavens beyond this dimension. It is errant child's play for they recognize not the Means of True Virtue to Alter for Divinely Led Ascension.

Veritas walks the halls of Saturn, for it is the 'virtue' of the fallen at work here within this sunken well of operation.

edit on 18-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Trouble is, Noone on this planet will ever be exposed to, THE ONE... since no such thing exists, anymore.

And since beings capable of creating entire holograms that are almost exactly the same as the original ones, but that are used for entirely selfish motives of unlimited numbers of beings, has been going on for trillions of years... I do not believe that following some "ONE" is going to get you anywhere either.

You can only hope that YOU have the skillset left not damaged to much, and realize that you must find your way through, if you follow ANYTHING ELSE, you are beyond folly, but a serious problem, that will be dealt with !

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ppssst pssssttt, chealator....

And just one point, not everyone can handle having their third eye opened.
Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
An interesting topic this, and quite so hotly debated. I myself forced my pineal gland to close down. I was experiencing regular astral travel even when i was awake ( no history of mental illness i might add and no drug taking) and enhanced vision/sound instances in my teenager life. i put this down to puberty, it carried on into my twenties always sparking me into panic attacks. Yes i see crystal spiders and strange things which should belong in the sea when i wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night. i call them my waking friends. Im told its stuff the brain spits out as random noise yet a lot of folks seem to see these waking spiders, google if you dont believe me. Personally i dont think we should be messing about with our own 3rd eye or natures gifts, its meant for instinctive survival not for day to day use as this post seems to indicate. Animals use this for all sorts of stuff including cross communication between species. Watch a cat and dog talk to each other, or watch a horse and mouse have a conversation with just using their eyes and ears. Its that 3rd eye at work but for them thats normal for us its Paranormal. just thought id add my two cents here. Sorry if i offend it isnt intended that way.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

stormson
have you ever tried a screw-gun?

take a nice 3/4 inch bit, about 1/2 inch above where your eyebrows meet. use a low speed so you dont burn the skull bone.

go slow, so you dont hurt yourself when you break through.

j/k, btw.

Actually, various 'spiritual explorers' in history have drilled holes
in their head for various 'spiritual purposes'.

I jest you not.

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Gotta love Christians and the assumptions they make..

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I wanted to post this link with testimonials from quackcenter for anybody else that wants to promote real quack medicine...

Quackcenter - Iodoral Testiomonials

Donna:

I have been taking Iodoral now for approximately 8 months and the results have been awesome. I have suffered with sore fibrocystic breasts for many years, and I no longer have any issues. The swelling and soreness I had before is gone. I would get so swollen and painful before taking Iodoral that if someone gave me a hug I would wince and pull away. As an added bonus, I now have more energy and I’m starting to loose a few pounds as a result of being more active. It’s a great product. – Donna

Stacey:

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I didn’t want to take the prescription, so I took Iodoral and after about 2 months I had my thyroid tested again and it was normal. I also was being more vigilant with my other supplements and making nutritional shakes with

vegies and protein and seeds. I feel Iodoral was the major thing that I did that made my thyroid become normal after being diagnosed hypothyroid. The only side effect I think might be from the Iodoral was my fingernails turned a little darker, like they looked kind of “dirty”. I will just cut down a little on the amount I take until this is no longer a problem. –Stacey

Brett and I had a short email conversation, during which he told me he has Type 1 Diabetes, and asked if I had any experience with Iodoral in that regard. I didn’t, but he decided to try it anyway. He is also using Vitalzym. Here is his report, which he has kindly allowed me to post here.

Brett:

“Just wanted to give you an update here real quick. I’m not normally someone to ”jump on the bandwagon” but I must say that I am very impressed with the Iodoral product. I was apprehensive at first, suspecting some sort of placebo effect, but my gosh talk about energy! I honestly noticed more energy 2-3 days later and I didn’t know you could feel so good. With my diet, I am sure I was iodine deficient, so this is a good thing, a very good thing. As always, the Vitalzym is impressive. That stuff really works doesn’t it? Being diabetic it is at least great to have so much energy, when diabetes often drains it away. Excellent website and products. Thanks.” –Brett
R:

I had a large cyst in my breast for 4 mos.- kind of scary. I had an ultra sound done and then went to my doctor, who is alternative. He recommended Iodoral and the cyst disappeared in about 3 weeks.
I have friends that also take it for thyroid reasons and swear by it.
Thanks. –R

D:

I started taking iodine(12mg) about 5 years ago. A nurse who did NAET had first tested me through an iodine patch and found I was deficient. I’ve also had a history of hypothyroidism for about 6 years also. Then I stopped taking it and after a year or so had more problems with hair thinning and other thyroid symptoms. This Dr. put me on 50mg and I took that until just 6-7 months ago. I continue to take it, but we cut the dose in half and am now going back to the 12 mg. I think it has helped much with the hair thinning and the thyroid in general. I have had 5-6 health people (Dr.’s, NAET, Chiropractors) tell me that it’s something everyone should be taking. We’re deficient in it. -D
I replied: I agree. Remember, ALL cells need iodine.

M:

This is my second week on Iodoral and I can tell that my hands and feet aren’t as cold as they were. My doctor had prescribed Synthroid (25mg) but it has been like taking a sugar pill. No change. The Iodoral is making a difference in a very short time.

Thanks! -M

The audacity and outright refusal to deny ignorance by some members here is just plain incredible..

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To continue my last post... I also found that some body mudras are incredibly effective to detoxify your body (from head to toes). One of them is similar to the mudra that can be found on one of the unearthed Rapa Nui statue: you comfortably lie down straight on your belly and place your hands like this. Once the hands are correctly placed, immobility is important and the longer the mudra will be performed, the better the results will be... It's worth a try...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Overall good advice, however be careful with the idodide crystals if you're having any kind of arthritis, for this can make it worse, but only with some types, so start low with the crystals. We have some and intend to start again, but we were on a higher dosage, closer to 100 mgs. 50-60 is quite commonly provided by a doctor for various symptoms, I ordered micro spoons, so not taking the pill form abut instead the pure crystal form. It detox's you and you may get cold symptoms and feel yucky for a while, and yet light filled at the same time. But then suddenly noticed a deadpan connection during meditation, plus the artritis had gotten worse, so after a month quit. And it took a while for meditation to come back strong. That was due, I believe, to more than calcification being removed, but your natural transmitters, the crystals you come in with, being removed as well, and we need our pineals in good shape, natural calcite and all.

So perhaps the lower dose is good, but the detox will take much longer. And also, keep a good meditational routine going and take note at anything that feels shallow and then go off for a while, let your body bounce back.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
I think the same people interested in this thread might also like to read the one i made about the calcite crystals in the pineal gland..

See my signature for the link.

Essentially I believe a combination of bio-electric and bio-magnetic fields are working on conjunction with the crystals in the pineal gland which enables us to experience what we do.

Which is why you don't do too much of a detox...

I recall being on a thread on another forum by someone with alot of answers, but then he had kind of dark occult background a bit in my opinion. Though don't want to judge that too much either, always send love to everyone anyway. But he let one clue in near the beginning of his thread that toed into my experience when I did this. My translation for what he said would be that this detox would break your connection to your HS and you'd be your own tree. He said fukushima was done on purpose to get people to do this.

So they're trying to shake us free from Family and our Team watching over.

Sufficient to know, if you do detox too much, and have intention in your heart to not harm your own Source connection that this does come back quite quickly, within a few days/weeks, you start to bounce back.

In other words they're trying to stop the awakening which would mean some of the veil lifting and some soul memories and sense of Team/FAmily would be awakened and we can shine in our greater light.

But even the pineal was removed, Family can still work with our intentions. Its not cut and dried at all, just be aware however. There is always a reason for things, their path is the dark magician's path. They have clues out, the skull and crossbones, is akin to saying in a dark way, I'm Christ, I'm wide awake. The crystal skulls that have been found or created are akin to depicting the real calcite and their salt crystals.

A pillar of salt in the bible, protection from radiation but also its more.

The startrek enterprise was considered to be a symbol, it runs on crystals for one thing. Then the left hemisphere is spock, the right is captain kirk and urhura is the communications technician or the pineal.

These were all things he alluded to.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Currently I'm taking Fulvic acid and the divine vine, from the goodlycompany, near where I live that is for detox, even the pineal and radiation and boosts your immune system and is used by ever cell in your body.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Lecithin supplements are good as well. Every organ and muscle in your body, including the brain most definitely, needs and contains lecithin in order to work properly. The more lecithin content available the better it works, and likewise the less it has, the weaker it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I do not see any 25 mg Iodoral on the internet, only 12.5.

At my local store I go to the guy has Lugols Solution, are you familiar with this and do you think it would work just as well ?

And I see Nascent Iodine drops are very available here too.
edit on 19-10-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I felt reluctant to return to this thread because I am straying from your original intent.

To answer you question

A better question would be how much magnesium you took in relation to the amount of Distilled Water you drank.

I took no magnesium when I began having the symptoms while I did drink the distilled water in increasing amounts. When I began taking magnesium I took just 250 mg but had to take it daily until I realized I was drinking distilled water. I stopped the distilled water and continued the magnesium until I only took it a couple times a week with no symptoms for 6 months plus. Just to add, I rarely ate out and did my own cooking with meat, chicken, fish and vegetables, organic when possible.

Distilled water tends to only consume those inorganic minerals and toxins in the body, and usually leaves the organic minerals derived from plants.

The operative word here being "usually". If you are low or borderline it can be a major problem in the short term and eventually in the long term.

What you are not understanding is that many minerals we take in are inorganic but it is taken up by plants and combines with a carbon atom making it essentially organic.

I don't disagree with you about the benefits of distilled water. That is why I used it. I am merely saying that people low or on the borderline should be aware and replace their minerals. And most people aren't aware of their status. Blood analysis tells what is in the blood not what is in the cells.

I will not respond further as this has been a distraction to an otherwise good thread.

Best wishes OP

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just a little health advice to ya'll. When posting on conspiracy forums like these,
or others like GLP, I would be extra careful on how you take this advice,
or concerning health.

For example distilled water will lead you to organ failure in the very NEAR future.
My university hospital had a few cases where young people would follow
advice about drinking distilled water from their friends for their health/spiritual.
Takes a huge toll on the body. Best of luck to you people, that still push
these nonsense diets. Fluoride is nearly impossible to remove considering
its in natural springs/well water/etc, as its a natural chemical.

There is steam version of water where its pure, safer as well.
edit on 19-10-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Well I recommend if one is taking iodide to get the potassium iodide crystals and a micro spoon set, and use the smallest spoon. Dissolve in juice or water and also, pay attention to your connectedness. You should detox on that and feel mild cold like symptoms, headache possibly, but its much lower what I took, so probably not as severe detox symptoms.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

Paul C. Bragg drank distilled water until he died at the age of eighty-one, and was a nutritionist. I think it is factored very much on how much distilled water you drink.

I myself have drank distilled water for at least two years, and even used a bit of sodium tetraborate (boron), in order to raise the PH of water, and help to modulate the parathyroid and strengthen my bones. I rarely get sick unless it's a migraine, which I've had since I was a child (I believe it's genetic in my family, but this is all irrelevant), or a sinus infection. At that point, I just expel the mucus from my nose, and a useful benefit of Iodine is it is also an expectorant. Both of these I have had all my life. That's all I've ever been sick with. I did not get vaccinated much at all as a child. I can probably name six instances I got a shot as a child, like a vaccine or 'booster' shot.

Otherwise since I graduated high school, I lost about a hundred pounds of fat, and gained about twenty pounds of muscle, and my bmi dropped by ten points.. I do not own a vehicle to trap me inside of the vehicular code system, at most I have a permit. I practically walk everywhere in my town, including my job. In the three years I've been out of high school (two of which I drank distilled water), I have probably clocked over one thousand hours walking, and several hundred miles.

It is all about how you do it, and those kids could have wound up in the hospital for any reason, rather than if they possibly just drank distilled water. Now it may not be right for some people, but as long as you listen to your body, and you stop when your body tells you something is wrong, you will be fine. A little common sense never hurt anybody. It is a scam to believe that one is not possible of taking perfect care of their body, without doctors. Knowledge is power is it not? Now if I know how to take care of myself naturally, and cheaply; I wouldn't need to come pay you guys hundreds of dollars would I?
edit on 20-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

What you are not understanding is that many minerals we take in are inorganic but it is taken up by plants and combines with a carbon atom making it essentially organic.

I have actually stated this though numerous times...Yes, plants can take the inorganic minerals in the earth and surrounding run off from rocks, and convert them into organic minerals, by adding a carbon atom. This allows the body of man to assimilate it properly. However, if you just drink the water straight from the tap, in which the minerals have not undergone this process; they are still inorganic, and will be unable to be assimilated, thus being hazardously stored within the body.

I do appreciate you being respectful however, and not attempting to take a condescending attitude like some of the other posters who disagree. I may have my good insights of intuition but I am by no means 'psychic' to the point I can single posters out to tell them this method isn't for them. Before taking anybody's advice you need to make sure that your body is already reasonably well, where these treatments will not harm you. However, for the most part, unless one of them happen to be an agonist to you, I believe these will be generally suitable, if not downright beneficial.

Abundant misinformation that becomes regurgitated in lieu of proper research, exists on these types of natural remedies, because it is a big loss to the multi-national corporations and bankers, "The Powers That Be", who own the pharmaceutical treatments, you pay them for. However, if you educate yourself with knowledge on the subject, you no longer need them, and they thus lose money. That is why they want to keep you on the customer list as long as possible for them to draw as much money from you as they can... It is a scam designed to keep them the false 'authority' on the subject. Knowledge is power, and that is the foundation of theirs....When you become on equal standing with them, they have no power and no control. They are unneeded.
edit on 20-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was able to do this about 2 years ago. I just turned 23 on July 1st of the 1990 generation. I always knew something was different about me and couldn't ever put a finger on it. My cousin showed me the essentials of breathing and eastern information. After intense months of training, i was able to slow my breath down to within 60 seconds on an exhale and 60 seconds on an inhale. This does not come right along and i can say my body for some reason was more ready from playing sports in college. I forget what its called but its essentially slowing you're breathing down like a baby.

When a baby is born is has no muscles in its chest to draw oxygen in, so they have to fill the lungs from the bottom up. Its extremely hard to do and i have almost mastered it within 2 years. The most intense part of my life was at a point of doing this, i was able to build up great amounts of pressure in my brain. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was a great pain of pressure, that i knew was normal. After the most agonizing and body clenching few seconds of my life, there was a pop. I did this with no information and just a hunch. I want to get into more information but i am new to this, and new to the human experience! :O so exciting though.

I want to learn more about this because i have also had no one in my life with this same experience. Its tough when every person around me that I love is decaying and weathering away from reasons, you can't explain. Life is extremely complicated and i believe i have a pretty interesting situation for anyone who has learned how to do this and wants to help me not go crazy.

I hope people enjoy this though because honestly this is the real deal. The nicest part is that you don't get sick and you always have energy. I can meditate for a few minutes when I'm not feeling good or drink a glass of water and i feel amazing. You become naturally freakish personally, i have learned some really scary things the human body is capable of, i move much differently than i use to. Its as though my muscles are better in control, work together better at an instant of time and even though i way 150 pounds compared to my senior football self of 215 pounds. Im honestly 10 times stronger and atleast 20 times more powerful. Its all about learning how to accelerate you're body.

PS Honestly the real way is to FEEL. Its never seeing. human eyes suck. when you dream, you create realitys. Its vibration, i can't say for sure, but when i meditate deeply my body shakes at the atomic level to the point where noise drowns out around me. email me at [email protected]
Ill post around the site but i want to see if i can maybe Skype with someone about this. This is important

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

The Lugol's iodine can be taken orally, but in my experience is better as a topical solution for cuts, scrapes and burns. I would recommend starting off with one 12.5mg tablet a day for a few weeks or so to see how your body takes it, and then gradually increasing to two a day.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join