It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Complete and Utter pseudoscience.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

For de-calcification of the pineal gland, use liposomal C.

High dosage of absorbable Vitamin C is the answer, as well as high quality brainwave entrainment tracks using headphones.

And if while you're at it, there's an excellent vitamin-nutrient brain supplement called Brain Lightening.

Lots of exercise and hydration is also very important, particularly when working on expanding the brain which needs lots of water to function optimally.

Best to go slowly one step at a time too, or it (third eye opening) can lead to over-stimulation and premature crown chakra opening, because it's best not to be "crowned" until one is ready or you can end up in way over your head (quite literally) and in a heap of trouble, spiritually ie: what goes up must come back down again. Better to have "angels" ascending and descending on us than to ride the roller coaster ourselves, so be warned.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
have you ever tried a screw-gun?

take a nice 3/4 inch bit, about 1/2 inch above where your eyebrows meet. use a low speed so you dont burn the skull bone.

go slow, so you dont hurt yourself when you break through.

j/k, btw.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stormson

Reminds me of a scene from that magic movie with Steve carrel, Steve Bucemi and Jim Carey.

Carey plays a fairly douchbag magician who tries to one up and embarrass steve Carrels character whenever he gets the chance. For his final "magic trick", he takes a drill to the side of his temple and drills into it..lol. As soon as he hits that all important area which establishes consciousness, he retardedly pronounces "ta-da". lol. Funny scene.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

ORMUS is an interesting substance as well, will look into this stuff here, I have ordered all for the super-smoothies now also, hmm, so much fun stuff to try, all the while recognizing that we need to take things at whatever speed is necessary.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

There is nothing pseudo about how these nutrients work with the body; the metaphysical aspect, sure can be debated from a view of 'science'. However, the biological and physiological effects of these nutrients is sound, and I would like if you are serious with your reply and not being sarcastic; prove that Vitamin K2 doesn't support bone metabolism by restoring calcium and magnesium to them. Or prove that Vitamin D3 doesn't work synergistically with Vitamin K2, or that Iodine doesn't boost thyroid function and flush toxins and heavy metals from your body by working in conjunction with your liver and kidney's, or that Boron doesn't suppress the parathyroid hormone, to prevent it from signaling the release of calcium from the bones...

Otherwise you are all talk, and no walk.

I however, have provided the evidence, and external quotes, which have yet to be adequately rebutted.. That's a lot more than I can say for some of you trolls and debunkers here..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
WebMD - Uses of Iodine

Iodine is a chemical element. The body needs iodine but cannot make it. The needed iodine must come from the diet. As a rule, there is very little iodine in food, unless it has been added during processing, which is now the case with salt. Most of the world’s iodine is found in the ocean, where it is concentrated by sea life, especially seaweed.

The thyroid gland needs iodine to make hormones. If the thyroid doesn’t have enough iodine to do its job, feedback systems in the body cause the thyroid to work harder. This can cause an enlarged thyroid gland (goiter), which becomes evident as a swollen neck.

Other consequences of not having enough iodine (iodine deficiency) are also serious. Iodine deficiency and the resulting low levels of thyroid hormone can cause women to stop ovulating, leading to infertility. Iodine deficiency can also lead to an autoimmune disease of the thyroid and may increase the risk of getting thyroid cancer. Some researchers think that iodine deficiency might also increase the risk of other cancers such as prostate, breast, endometrial, and ovarian cancer.

Iodine deficiency during pregnancy is serious for both the mother and the baby. It can lead to high blood pressure during pregnancy for the mother, and mental retardation for the baby. Iodine plays an important role in development of the central nervous system. In extreme cases, iodine deficiency can lead to cretinism, a disorder that involves severely stunted physical and mental growth.

Iodine deficiency is a common world health problem. The most recognized form of deficiency is goiter. Additionally, across the globe iodine deficiency is thought to be the most common preventable cause of mental retardation. Early in the twentieth century, iodine deficiency was common in the US and Canada, but the addition of iodine to salt has improved public health. The addition of iodine to salt is required in Canada. In the US, iodized salt is not required, but it is widely available. Researchers estimate that iodized salt is used regularly by about half the US population.

Iodine is used to prevent iodine deficiency and its consequences, including goiter. It is also used for treating a skin disease caused by a fungus (cutaneous sporotrichosis); treating fibrocystic breast disease; preventing breast cancer, eye disease, diabetes, and heart disease and stroke; and as an expectorant.

Underlined and bolded for emphasis, because 150 micrograms is soooooo effective..

Also, I thought this was pretty interesting...

Myths About Water

There is nothing wrong with drinking slightly acidic waters such as rainwater. “Body pH” is a meaningless concept; different parts of the body (and even of individual cells) can have widely different pH values. The pH of drinking water has zero effect on that of the blood or of the body’s cells.

Once again, inconvenient facts for those too lazy to check them...
edit on 18-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
1. General toxic
poisoning of the body;
2. Temperature rise
body to 37-37.5 degrees;
3. Burn the mucous membranes
mouth, throat, stomach;
4. The worst thing would be if
drink iodine - lethal
outcome.
Iodine is toxic to
Substances and in any case
is not intended for receiving
inside.
After the accident at
Chernobyl nuclear
Power people
infected areas in urgent
order began to saturate
thyroid iodine
Taking this medical
preparation for breakfast, lunch and
dinner, it is not
thinking about what will be
if you drink iodine and symptoms
toxic poisoning and
poor health
ascribed to the action
radiation.
Vomiting, diarrhea, weakness
body, brown patina on
tongue, rapid pulse,
severe headache
are clear signs of
toxic poisoning
iodine, which inevitably
leads the drug
inside or inhalation of iodine
vapors.
Fervescence
- The most harmless, it would be
if you drink iodine.
Many use
the ability to increase the iodine
temperature to obtain
sick, it is
without regard for the fact that in
by such
thoughtless actions can be
cause serious harm
health.
Even one drop of iodine can
cause severe burns
mucous membrane of the larynx,
mouth and stomach.
Lethal to humans
iodine dose is 2-3
grams. If ingested,
iodine, in addition to
that cause severe
toxic poisoning,
hit the cardio-
cardiovascular system and kidney
the next day urine
blood appears, and after
Two days appear
Symptoms of kidney
failure and
myocarditis. If time does not
start treatment, death
the outcome is inevitable. However, in
When deadly
dose of iodine, even
insignificantly exceeded,
even the most experienced and
qualified doctors
powerless

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mangust69

And somehow this garbage is intended to be a rebuttal....Just sad...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Indeed.

I have a mind for science. But I also have a mind for Truth. This cocktail the OP is selling people on is basically to turn people into zombies. I am curious if any scientists here without the desire for God will be able to see this. I will say, Veritas should not be in that name.

And men haven't yet cured disease. Therefore it is only stupidity that could lend itself to snake-oil reasoning. Not those that are sick, but those that are sick enough to desire to turn people into "astral projecting" zombies.

Maybe that's what is really going on in the rotted brains of "The Walking Dead".

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thanks for the info!

Also as a follow up, whether this was placebo or not, as soon as I got home I took a couple of kelp pills and....drum roll please...I was able to dream and recall it last night. Which was really cool because my subconcious was trying really hard to let me know that I was dreaming, I was just too oblivious at that point lol.
edit on 18-10-2013 by QuietSpeech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

I am a limited manifestation of an unlimited consciousness

That is a great description!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dude, don't take chemical isolates. Work on getting your glands online. Alkalise, detoxify and regenerate your cells. Fix the root cause and you never have to take a supplement again. Even most naturopaths and natural health people still push treatment based thinking and supplements. Why is your body not producing or utilizing these things you're lacking? Combination of genetics, diet and lifestyle. Youtube Dr Robert Morse if you wanna save time and get right to the truth of health.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think... but am not 100% sure that the water from my tap does not contain fluoride? I could be wrong, but i remember researching it some time ago. I'm in Yorkshire, UK.... i know it's a lot more popular in the states etc.

Anyway, interesting read! One thing i've always wanted to know.... what do you feel like after "opening your third eye" .... do you feel different for it? If so, how?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Okay well I have an entirely different theory on which frequencies correlate to the Chakras, but let's just drop the Solfeggios, that's not the topic.

Again tho, do you have any info on Shungite?
I even did water test strips and a TPS meter, both showed HIGHER particle contents than before, but that could be the fullerenes, they weren't very high-tech test kits.
You are crackin me up with some of your replies btw, especially the "8th grade science" one lol.
I feel like it takes a lot of energy to post a thread anymore. Some people on this site will say anything no matter how illogical just to be contrary and take up space. Good job handling the buffoons.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Since distilled water has no minerals and removes minerals from your body, wouldn't those minerals be replaced daily any way by a multi or the minerals/vitamins in the food we eat? So why couldn't we drink it every single day, or does it remove more vitamin/minerals then we consume? And I noticed in premade baby formula and vitamin water that distilled water is used, so what would be the difference between those and distilled water?

edit on 18-10-2013 by Ragnarokkr because: Hit enter button to early

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I won't even dignify this with a response...Wow, man of truth? How about posting some instead of hearsay?

Darkbake Vitamin D3 & K2 Testimony

No zombies here...

or

Here

edit on 18-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ragnarokkr
Since distilled water has no minerals and removes minerals from your body, wouldn't those minerals be replaced daily any way by a multi or the minerals/vitamins in the food we eat? So why couldn't we drink it every single day, or does it remove more vitamin/minerals then we consume? And I noticed in premade baby formula and vitamin water that distilled water is used, so what would be the difference between those and distilled water?

edit on 18-10-2013 by Ragnarokkr because: Hit enter button to early

Careful not to use too much logic; the debunkers don't like that.

The only minerals removed from the body by distilled water, are the inorganic compounds that are deposited and stored into your body, because what it can not assimilate, it stores; often in inconvenient areas like the arteries of the heart, kidneys, joints, and on most major organs weakening them.

However, if anybody was truly worried about this, you could simply take organic plant-based/extracted vitamins/nutrients, and apply some critical thinking skills..

Note : Ragnarok, I don't mean particularly you, but rather the people who are arguing points of little to no logic at all, with even less supporting evidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

A lot of other stimuli will do this, that is why eating the right food can have huge benefits as well as surrounding yourself with positive things and being amongst people who have a good nature and spirit (as it causes yours spirit to rise up and take its rightful place above the physical body).

Liposomal Vitamin C is amazing stuff but be careful, a lot of weak derivatives out there now which have polluted the market and made it difficult to find the right stuff (high mg value and a good reputation will get you to the right version of this stuff).

Olive Oil, Black Seed Oil, Fish Oil, exotic veg i.e. stuff you don't normally try like Beetroot, Sprouts, green veg etc, organic meat, veg and fruits all help detoxify the body which will also cleanse things like the pineal gland.

The pineal gland is merely a tool, you need to purify your heart first which will lead to a better state of mind and hence easier access to things like the pineal gland.

The body is amazing to think we only understand a fraction if it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
fasting is also an effective way to detoxify the body...

edit on 18-10-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join