It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few messages (excerpts) concerning the Great Tribulation, Our Lord states, do not be afraid....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
To help in understanding the messages below, first comes the divine Great Warning to help save souls, everyone will see their soul as God sees it AND the Great Warning to "warn" of the (soon, a very short time) coming of the anti-Christ.

And remember when you see these things happen, when the world including our nation goes to heck...

The messages from Heaven have been saying for years before
evil comes to chip your OR haul you to the internment camps
call out in the name of Jesus Christ, to your Guardian Angel, ask him to guide you and your family to God's REFUGES. Evil will not see you (God can do anything).

Spoiled American, I can't help but hope the
3 1/2 years will be shortened. Awful, I know, so many
people are refugees around the world right now.

I know I repeat, first comes the divine Great Warning. God's personal enlightenment for every person on the earth. Everyone can prepare, from now on, three things, look to Jesus and pray every day. #3, get your soul right, repent with true contrition and confess any mortal sins of your life to God. Truly, do this once a month and right away if you've committed a new mortal sin. Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession

Below, 3 messages and one from Michael the Archangel.

+ + +

January 31, 2013
Jesus said: “My people, do not be afraid of the coming tribulation because those, who are faithful, will be on their way to heaven. Some of you may be martyred, but I will lessen your pain and you will become instant saints in heaven. Those, who come to My refuges, will need to endure a rustic living for less than 3½ years. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are in a battle to save as many souls from hell as you can. After My Warning, many souls will be seeking confession of their sins. Priests will be working overtime to give Confession to the people. This will be the best time to evangelize your family members who are away from the Church. Ask My help to convert them with persuasive arguments by the power of the Holy Spirit. Those, who refuse My help, could be lost. Pray for all souls to be open to conversion, especially after My Warning.”

Saturday, September 29, 2012: (Sts. Michael, Gabriel, & Raphael)
Jesus said: “My people, you remember the two times that I multiplied the bread and the fish for the people, but this is a remembrance of My sharing the bread with My disciples at the Last Supper. This was the first Mass on the night before I was crucified on Friday. I gave up My life on the cross so that all of mankind could be redeemed of their sins. I also instituted Confession and Holy Communion so My faithful could confess their sins to Me in the priest, and you could heal the effects of your sins with Holy Communion. My graces are ever ready to be poured out on all repentant sinners. It is not easy to admit your sins, so ask Me to help you remember your sins, and be humble enough to confess them to the priest. You do not always have the priests available, or the time to come to Confession, but in order to cleanse your sins at least monthly, you need to make your schedule available so you can see a priest usually on Saturday. After Confession you are relieved of your guilt, and you are happy to be in My good graces again. Strive to keep your soul clean so your soul is pure to receive Me in Holy Communion. If you find yourself in mortal sin, do not receive Me in Communion until you have confessed your mortal sins. Do not rationalize your mortal sins as not serious, or you would be committing a sin of sacrilege in taking My Eucharist with mortal sin on your soul. Be grateful for My gifts of these sacraments that give you My graces to be saved and ready for your judgment on any day that you could die.”

St. Michael said: “Yes, I am Michael and I stand before God as your protector. You are at a crossroads of many events that are about to take place. Your messages are becoming more appropriate for these end times. The faithful will need our angel protection at the Lord’s refuges. We will be given authority by God to protect you from the evil people and demons. Call on Jesus and He will send you many angels to protect you from any evil attacks. Your messages are to prepare people for the coming Warning, and the coming reign of the Antichrist in the tribulation. In the readings you heard of the myriads of angels in heaven. Just as the demons will come up from hell, so us angels will be coming down to earth to help you in fighting the demons. You are about to see the last battle of good and evil when Jesus will bring His victory over the evil ones as they will be cast into hell with My help. Give praise and glory to God that you are living in these end times.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
All I see here is the philosophy of ignorance hard at work once again.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Catholic Church REQUIRES that a preface be put on all of Learys Fake Messages

Bishop Mathew H. Clark, Diocese of Rochester, Regarding The Messages of John Leary, June 25, 2000); “the ‘locutions’ are human in origin, not divine” (ibid); “ A preface must be included in all newly printed or reprinted material, such warning the readers that the material contains a number of doctrinal errors.” (ibid)

The OP failed to put the required preface on the fake 'messages'. So I am posting it .. The Full Preface Can Be Found Here . It explains the errors in John Learys fake 'messages'.

John Leary doesn't get direct messages from Heaven.
He's pious ... but confused. That's the official statement of the Catholic Church.

BISHOP MATHEW CLARK'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON JOHN LEARY

Bishop Mathew H. Clark has declared that John Leary - a Catholic layman who has claimed to have interior visions of Jesus, Mary and some saints, has misjudged ordinary mental prayer for supernatural communication.

Bishop Clark also said Leary's messages contain doctrinal errors that run counter to the Catholic Faith. Leary was informed of the Bishops decision through a meeting with Diocesan officials and a June 25th letter from the Bishop. However, Bishop Clark stressed that the diocese considers Leary a "Faithful Roman Catholic". The Bishop said he wll not forbid Leary to publish or teach about the messages he claims to receive during the visions, so long as he points out in his published works that the diocese considers the
messages to be of human origin

ATS Guide for False Seers

I urge EXTREME CAUTION for anyone who is reading John Learys HUMAN ORIGIN messages. They come from him, not from Heaven. And they contain numerous theological errors as well as prophecies that were simply not true. (like Pope John Paul II being sent into exile and a false anti-pope (Benedict) taking his place).

Some of the numerous 'prophecies' John Leary got wrong
Some of the theological errors of John Leary's 'messages
Findings on John Leary

edit on 10/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is why aliens won't talk to us.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
This is why aliens won't talk to us.

Lol. That preacher has his part to play as you and I have ours.

As I feel very disconnected from humanity and nonhuman at the moment what do you want me as (alien/unknown/spirit having a human experience) alien to say to you?

Sometimes the crazy are crazy because they know to much.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"(God can do anything)" Quote colbe

Procedural logic is not your forte, colbe (but we love you anyway)

Either God can do 'anything', or he/she cannot...the strong suggestion in posts, such as this, is that God can do 'everything', except avert a perpetually imminent danger, brought upon us and himself/herself, by its own hand (satan, devil...did not create itself)...and regardless of the conveniently placed sin-myth - coupled conveniently with saviour mechanism (extant in the 'life of its own' Christ juggernaut)...with the emerging thought of annihilation (not even the thought itself) God, what can do ANYTHING can dispense with the flea/pea beneath its mattress...if not, God cannot do everything?!

Å99

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Feeling a bit nervous about the government shutdown are we Colbe?

The images those false words portray sound more like an episode of Supernatural than actual reality.....

Based on past and more reliable, i.e. approved sources, any chastisement and warning etc will come via natural disaster and / or war, not some fantasy tv show type scenario.

There is a huge problem appearing with the Garabandal-esque prophets of doom. It all starts with the girls themselves and their prediction that a man called Joe somebody or rather will regain his eyesight. He is very old and senile now so he os not only still blind but he is no where near the man he used to be sadly. So, time is pretty much up for him. Then there is the fact that the girls said the great warning and chastisement would happen in their lifetimes.

Tick tick tick tick tick, hear that? It's the sound of them getting old and nothing happening.

The church approved Fatima and Lourdes predicted events were almost immediate in coming to pass in comparison to this condemned Garabandal style prophecy.
edit on 16-10-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

markosity1973
their prediction that a man called Joe somebody or rather will regain his eyesight. He is very old and senile now so he os not only still blind but he is no where near the man he used to be sadly.

Joey Lomingino .. the poor man was LIED TO ... he has had his hopes and life centered around the lie told to him by the girls that he'd get his eyes back. He dedicated his life to Garbandal. I feel bad for him. A life wasted all because of the lies ...

the girls said the great warning and chastisement would happen in their lifetimes.

All four girls admitted that they lied. They recanted their stories. And one has even died.

Three times the bishops have declared Garabandal not to be supernatural.
Garabandal has officially been declared 'not of supernatural origin three times
Information on Garabandal Here – including Church Statement
Letter from the Bishop
And every bishop since the 'events' has upheld those findings.

Just looking at the events of Garabandal should raise alarms ....

- the supposed 'ecstasy poses' the girls did? Twisted bodies running backwards and freezing in impossible poses while Mary supposedly floated in the air over them?? Comeon ... that oooozes demonic.

- A stolen eucharist to fake a eucharistic miracle? The girl admitted doing it. That's an evil thing to do.

- 'The night of screams' ... a eucharistic celebration in the church is disrupted by the girls out in the night screaming and screaming when 'Mary' showed them apocolyptic images?? The church emptied out and people went running AWAY from the Eucharist and toward the dark night 'apparition'. DEMONIC. Mary would never drag people away from her Son like that.

Common sense ... Garabandal reeks.

If there is a warning someday, it will in no way bolster Garbandal. There have been canonized saints through history that have predicted a warning. Garbandal piggybacked them and tried to hang on their coat tails.

Anyways .... John Leary .... not demonic like Garbandal ... but just false. So sayeth the Church. (and they know what they are doing with these things.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Garabandal has NOT been approved or disproved. You can believe. Again, Garabandal is in the third category for apparitions. The Church is prudent waiting for events prophesied to take place like most of the current private revelation.

The disconnect, to speak of the "Warning" in other threads, then personally reject Garabandal when
the Warning is one of the main revelations of Garabandal. Garabandal's messages describe the Warning,
the Great Miracle and the Chastisement.

Conchita experienced a Eucharistic miracle. The witnesses to the miracle and the photograph. They did
not have photoshop back then. Some of the witnesses, Our Lord's consecrated priest sons. You can do a search for the Eucharistic miracle of Garabandal.

Yesterday, was the 52nd anniversary of Garabandal.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

akushla99
reply to post by colbe

"(God can do anything)" Quote colbe

Procedural logic is not your forte, colbe (but we love you anyway)

Either God can do 'anything', or he/she cannot...the strong suggestion in posts, such as this, is that God can do 'everything', except avert a perpetually imminent danger, brought upon us and himself/herself, by its own hand (satan, devil...did not create itself)...and regardless of the conveniently placed sin-myth - coupled conveniently with saviour mechanism (extant in the 'life of its own' Christ juggernaut)...with the emerging thought of annihilation (not even the thought itself) God, what can do ANYTHING can dispense with the flea/pea beneath its mattress...if not, God cannot do everything?!

Å99

You never replied to the other thread, my rebuttal, I thought was very loving, remember, your rejection of God desiring our prayers.

And the writing to show Catholicism is true was very intellectual, to your liking.

See, there is no persuading...it is choice to believe or not. Same old, same old group and a Catholic
included to boot. Pray for the conversion of souls, the messages implore the faithful and most urgently.

Have a nice day akushla,

colbe

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

colbe
Conchita experienced a Eucharistic miracle.

Conchita admitted that she stole the Eucharist and faked the 'miracle'.
Conchita admitted that she and the others faked the entire 'apparition'.

Garabandal Information

Conchita reportedly admitted to Father J. Pelletier that she herself had stolen the Host from the tabernacle for the so-called mystical communion.

Just before the visions in Garabandal the four seers had stolen apples. The first vision reportedly began when the girls decided to steal some apples from a schoolteacher's tree. An unseen force reportedly forced the girls to their knees. In this first apparition they saw what appeared to be a holy angel.

Conchita was reportedly often caught in contradictions.

Further reading for those interested -
Garbandal - the most dangerous fake 'apparition' in the world

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well my tip
Be very afraid.
Christians will be persecuted, many will starve and die. Wars and terrible earth shaking events.
Satan is going to throw everything at the world to destroy it.
The NWO is a puppet that will be destroyed and men will seek refuge in caves.

I call wrong on dont be afraid, be very afraid.
The end of everything is something to be very afraid of, turn from sin and find peace in Jesus.
I am trying to

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

ATS Thread - Joey Lomangino has passed away

So ... Joey Lomangino has passed away. He was promised 'new eyes' by the fake seers. He died without getting his eyesight. He died after spending his whole life dedicated to the garbandal hoax. Very sad.

More proof Garbandal is a hoax and that the Catholic church was correct when it ... EIGHT TIMES ... declared Garabandal not to be supernatural in origin.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I already shared a prophecy about the divine Warning taking place close to a time an important person connected with Garabandal dies. Is it Joey Lomangino?

This is the third thread!!

++ ++ ++

You can read a wonderful piece on Joey, Garabandal, and the many questions regarding the apparitions on SpiritDaily.com

Most notable, at the end of his article is a feedback from one of his readers [Mark C. Lawrence, Hamilton, NJ] stating in short:

"In a book on Garabandal 'She Went in Haste to the Mountain,' towards the end of the book one of the visionaries said that just before the 'the Warning' someone very close to the Garabandal story will die, and many followers faith will be shaken in the apparition of Garabanda; Joey fits this prophecy. I know no one outside of the visionaries closer to the story of Garabandal than Joey! We are now at the doorstep of destiny! Keep the Faith!"

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: colbe
I already shared a prophecy about the divine Warning taking place close to a time an important person connected with Garabandal dies. Is it Joey Lomangino?

Well, seeing as how the prophecy that he would receive new eyes failed to pass, I would think it safe to assume that any other prophecy associated with Garabandal will also fail to pass.

That being the case, Colbe, I don't see any reason for you to be concerned.

Eric

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

The prophecy failed .. no 'new eyes' and no 'great miracle' with massive healings. PERIOD.

edit on 6/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join