It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for being here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Firstly thanks for taking the time to reply in
what must be a very traumatic time for you isittrue.

Secondly, stay strong my friend and look after the
little fella well.I know these are only words but they
are heartfelt.

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry. My wife is bi-polar and schizophrenic, and I've had experience with that type of behavior. I wish she could have seen your county mental health people like my wife does every month; they really can help. Be careful..many mental health problems can be passed down to the children, which is the main reason we have not had any children ourselves. Once again, I'm sorry your wife is gone, I'm sure she's well now and in a better place. They say time heals all wounds, but that's bull...you just learn to live with the pain. Remember, you're not alone! Jim Jackson

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss but remember to be thankful for what you had, and most importantly still have. Also remember to keep open lines of communications with friends and loved ones.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wow, no it's not your fault.
Best of luck in everything.
I'm so sorry.
Sending hugs and much love.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

OP I'm at least as shocked as you are by what I just read.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss. Not your fault. Even if you were there everyday, I doubt it would have made things any different. Postpartum depression is a sickness that could still use more study. Hugs to you and the little one.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

My ATS friend, or fellow brother:
I give you and yours, my most sincere condolences and sympathies from my heart.

While not the same as far as immediate family goes, I do understand the feelings you are having. One of my best lifelong friends committed suicide three months ago, and I experienced similar thoughts, gradually in phases - grief, helplessness, what ifs... the whole gamut. The whole what if I could have helped was a tough one I'm still battling through. I didn't know then and still don't now.
Not that it could change it either way.

Look bro, the responsibility is not yours.
If you need to vent, and or talk about it...
Message me.

Take care, and stay strong my friend.
Tele

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

First, I am so very sorry for your loss! I can`t even imagine what you`re going through, especially with a little one. I hope you have plenty love and support from family and friends, and I`m sure I can say that your ATS `family` is here for you...

You asked if you were to blame...no, you`re not. There are many new mothers who have a difficult time whether their husbands are there or not so you`re being absent did not cause her death. Your wife may have been dealing with something called post postpartum depression. It`s an illness caused by a chemical imbalance and even if you were there every day, all day, it wouldn`t have changed that.
I have the greatest respect for a man who works hard to provide for and support his family, so don`t feel guilty for doing that.

It`s a very difficult situation that you`ve been left to deal with so I hope you can get some grief counseling to help you be the best father you can be to your child. We`re here any time you need to talk.
I`m sending love and light to you and your family.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You are not to blame. I am so sorry for your lose. Please take time to love your child/children and hold your head high because you are not at fault. She was sick and was not thinking clearly. Prayers for you and your Family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join