It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for being here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So sorry Isit, Private message me if you want to have a drink. I'm just a couple of miles away.
t&a

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So sorry for your lose. Please dont blame yourself, sounds like you were doing the best you could for your family in hard times, try and stay strong now for the wee ones.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

So terribly sorry for your loss.

Sending positive thoughts your way. You'll get through this. You've worked hard to make that family and support it, you'll work just as, if not harder now.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am so terribly sorry to hear that your family is going through such difficulties.
It's not your fault.
It sound like your wife might have been suffering from post-partum depression.

Sending good thoughts to you and yours

edit on Wed Oct 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sending good thoughts. Sorry to read about all your difficulties.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
All my prayers and positive thoughts your way. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If you need a friend,I am sure most here in this thread,would be easy to lean on if you need to talk.
Private message me if you want to.

My condolences.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So very sorry to hear this sad news.

You and your little one are in my thoughts.

Stay strong and don't blame yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh man my heart aches for you and your children.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am so sorry.

Hugs and prayers to you and your child(ren).

Stay strong and do not be a stranger to ATS. There are some great folks here who will give you comfort and love when you need it.
edit on 16-10-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i don't know you but read the thread , it is terrible news and i wish you all the strength in the world for you and your family in these difficult times . sending my love x

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Thats why I came here to talk. ATS is like a huge family. We argue alot, but come together when need be...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

We are indeed a family here at ATS and will be here for however long you need us to be. Whether you need to talk right here in your thread or choose to send a private message to any one of us, we are here. There are so many of us suffering in one way or another. You are never truly alone.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My spouse of 31+ years was killed suddenly in an auto accident just two months ago. I am still in grief and have learned so much about the grief process these past few months. It's different for all of us; but, when something this BIG hits us - we know it really REALLY hurts. Nothing - NOTHING hurts this bad and for so long. They assure me it will eventually become more manageable in time. It could be five years even, and I don't look forward to that.

First - a (((HUG))) - if you don't want or need the hug, just let it stay on the page for somebody else who needs it. Personally, I can't get enough of them.

Second, post partum depression - classical - it's NOT your fault, it's not her fault even. No faults, it's chemical-biological as in body chemistry.

Third, expect the unexpected. Expect a roller-coaster. Expect to find pits when you thought you were over the hump.

Most of all - ALLOW yourself to cry or grieve. Tears are MEDICINE.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I am so very sorry to hear this. Losing a loved one is devestating and leaves a hole inside that no one else could ever fill.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not your fault.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

mattsawaufo
Not your fault.

Welcome and thanks for the kind words..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Deepest sympathies and a hug for you and the baby's loss.

It sounds like you did all you could do.

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your baby.
edit on 17-10-2013 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better.

But the words fail me.

I know your whole life has just been turned upside down by something you could not have prevented.

You've got a lot to deal with now, but you sound like hard work is not beyond you.

You sound like you have a strong will.

Best wishes and best of luck to you.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Isittruee

mattsawaufo
Not your fault.

Welcome and thanks for the kind words..

Ditto that. Each person is responsible for their own actions ultimately. There is nothing you can or could have done about that.

Especially that. She had deeper problems than just missing you. A healthier choice would be to move on, but she chose to end it instead. Thats something you have to resolve in your own mind. The guilt trip, the blaming will be with you now. Just remember that it was her choice, not yours.

Tough road... my condolences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join