It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama States He Cut The Deficit By Half -This One Is For Obama Lovers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Common elouina, I knew he was a toad by 2012 elections but I have no embarrassment when I said that I fell for Obama in 2008, hope and change, free healthcare and government transparency did for me. he, he.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by elouina

Common elouina, I knew he was a toad by 2012 elections but I have no embarrassment when I said that I fell for Obama in 2008, hope and change, free healthcare and government transparency did for me. he, he.

Well, did you at least get a phone? I didn't even get that. LOL.... I can hear his followers now. 17 trillion in debt and I have to show for it is an Obamaphone and a wiretapped one at that.
But Obama has certainly opened up the lines of communication between the people and government. All you have to do is pick up your phone.

edit on 17-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

No phone my dear, my husband and I make too much to qualify for anything but paying taxes and I don't even go into the healthcare, we are under subsidized gov. healthcare due to my husband been a retire Marine, he also is lucky enough to be exempted from the Obamacare tax.

Still his entire military retirement pay and more goes to pay taxes, so somebody is getting their free phone thanks to us.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Actually is some scandal going on with Sebelius, she is now been blamed for the failure of the Government site for Obamacare, and is going to be an investigation to find out where the billions of dollars that were awarded to start the site has gone.

It was a public request on the media for her resignation.

I need to find more information on that.

She will get a promotion out of this deal - see Susan Rice. Will give them credit - they don't lie - they tell you what their intentions are & sadly nobody pays attention.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I know, is only rewards for the dirty and crocked that is something that Clinton established during his reign he rewarded his faithful lap dogs.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

All I got was a bumper sticker and a button. When they came to ask me to help...ie; donate...in 2012, I hung up. I'm sure I'm on a list for that somewhere.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

elouina

abacus10
realise the consequences of a debt default.

THE USA IS NOT AN INCORPORATED SOCIETY.

In short, LEGALLY, the USA is NOT a corporation.

LEGALLY, each and every citizen and US Corporation owes jointly and severally all US debt.

So, if the US defaults, foreign Governments can foreclose upon the assets of US citizens and corporations in lieu.

The last time this occurred was in 1919. At that time, all German ships owned privately by German citizens and corporations were seized by the victorious Allied powers in part payment for German Government war debt.

So, if the US default, the following COULD be seized:-

- US commercial ships and aircraft.
- Bank accounts and stockholdings of Americans.
- Safe deposit holdings.
- US Citizen luggage and even the contents of their wallets.

I thought you were on paid leave? There is zero chance of us defaulting on our debt. Got that? This all here is just more hyperbole being spread by the Obama admin and his minions.

Sen. Toomey: "Zero Chance" U.S. Defaults On Its Debt

UH...NO. It is nactually a 100% certainty that the US will default on its loans.

US Debt plus unfuunded liabilities = 145 Trillion
World GDP = 6- Trillion

The situation is now identical to that about a year or two before the French Revolution, started, in main part, by the default by the King of France on his monumental debts, built up in large part by running war by deficit spending.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just wanted to comment on the ignorance of some. For instance, take the claim you make of "Obama lovers." Part of the problem with people in America these days, politically speaking, is that they cannot seperate people from ideas. People think being partisan means supporting any member all the way, even when they're wrong. Someone who hates Obama cannot accept any idea or plan he has, and they will not admit that it is because of who introduced it. I see this type of behavior and thought processes on the right all the time, and it is sickening.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The problem is with the people that are supposed to represent us. New politicians pop up like clowns rolling out of a VW. They get elected and then it's business as usual. Every elected official knows that we need to cut spending but none of them are willing to cut in their own districts. They don't dare cut social security or Medicare because they know old people vote. So the song remains the same.
Obama makes me cringe every time he talks. The lies and half truths just he speaks just turn me even more against him, but I don't know if the GOP is any better equipped to fix the problems we face.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Most of you sound exactly like the ass-clowns in office. "Its not MY fault, Bush stsrtted it!" " No, its YOUR fault because you're in office now!"

Can't anyone grow up for a change? Its rather simple, if I got hired to manage say a large hotel, and my boss hired me to lower costs and maximize profits, how could I blame my predecessor for my inability to do what I told my boss I could accomplish? Id be fired.
Its exactly the same with POTUS. HE is the one who promised to lower the debt,"By HALF in just the first four years." Those are HIS words. He lied. In fact, Obama lied about everything he ran on in 2008. From being ,"The most transparent government in history" to "The American people will be able to read Bills for three days online before its voted on."

I don't support liers no matter what party they're affiliated with, especially liers who blame the lier that came before them. Obama had his chance to stop both wars on day one...he didn't, he instead started a few more.

In reality, I hate the world and the people in it so much, that I actually hope Obama wins a third term with a Democratic House and Senate. At least then, things will collapse quickly and we can cull the gene pool in the process.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

imasheep
Most of you sound exactly like the ass-clowns in office. "Its not MY fault, Bush stsrtted it!" " No, its YOUR fault because you're in office now!"

Can't anyone grow up for a change? Its rather simple, if I got hired to manage say a large hotel, and my boss hired me to lower costs and maximize profits, how could I blame my predecessor for my inability to do what I told my boss I could accomplish? Id be fired.
Its exactly the same with POTUS. HE is the one who promised to lower the debt,"By HALF in just the first four years." Those are HIS words. He lied. In fact, Obama lied about everything he ran on in 2008. From being ,"The most transparent government in history" to "The American people will be able to read Bills for three days online before its voted on."

I don't support liers no matter what party they're affiliated with, especially liers who blame the lier that came before them. Obama had his chance to stop both wars on day one...he didn't, he instead started a few more.

In reality, I hate the world and the people in it so much, that I actually hope Obama wins a third term with a Democratic House and Senate. At least then, things will collapse quickly and we can cull the gene pool in the process.

Do you think I wouldn't fire the potus if I could? I didn't vote for him either time so no I don't take the blame for him being in office. Unfortunately he can't be fired just impeached and he can't be impeached for stupidity. Maybe instead of wasting your time on hating the world you should try to improve it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join