learn more

Obama States He Cut The Deficit By Half -This One Is For Obama Lovers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Your messiah has spoken, and he says that he cut the deficit in half. What more can I say? Just bring in the Obama clowns..

[snipped]

Still shaking my head... What did I just hear?

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Thu Oct 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

no more clowns ...Obama is a big enough clown as it is ...please no more....his head is far up his own ass he thinks people believe whatever comes out of his mouth

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But the ##snipped## will quote it anyhow - just like the can't stop from saying the T party shut down the gov't.

I get so sick of idiots - our country is doomed.
edit on Thu Oct 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by elouina

no more clowns ...Obama is a big enough clown as it is ...please no more....his head is far up his own ass he thinks people believe whatever comes out of his mouth

And the sad part is that they Do believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Technically he is right...

Despite the deficit being still high, it is half what is was 4 years ago. In 2009 the deficit was over 1.3 trillion, this year it expected to end at around 650 billion.

1.3 trillion / 2 =650 billion

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Cabin
reply to post by elouina

Technically he is right...

Despite the deficit being still high, it is half what is was 4 years ago. In 2009 the deficit was over 1.3 trillion, this year it expected to end at around 650 billion.

1.3 trillion / 2 =650 billion

Because this needs to be repeated. Thank you for doing the research on this.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm so glad to know all liars go to Hell according to my Christian religion. Obama is going top bust Hell wide open.

With facts easily checked what makes this guy think he can get away with such bold lies?

What i can't understand is why people are putting up with this crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Wow there is a difference between deficit and debt. Still doesn't make
a single republican or democrat sitting worth the money we pay them.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Obama PRESENTLY has the largest yearly deficit of any president in history... Yeah its smaller than in his other years, but it is still outrageous. And a large portion of the savings was from sequestration.

And lets not forget the last 4 years he was in office.... So where does all those years worth of deficits go? Perhaps in a big black hole? Here let me remind you. In 2008 it was $10,699,804,864,612.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just curious. .........
How to you cut the deficit in half with out a budget to go by?
Luck?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I believe it had something to do with the repubs gaining the House, and the sequester cuts forced upon them.

The same way that Clinton ended up with a surplus - the backlash of the first repub lead House and Senate - to curb the democrat stupidity -

After Clinton was elected because Ross Perot divided the repub vote - allowing clinton to win with less than %50 of the vote - something he has always felt - I was going to say "ashamed of" - but the clintons aren't really ashamed of anything they have, or continue, to do.

With saying all of this - our country is doomed - the dems and the repubs are the same bunch of criminal, psychopaths lining their own pockets with their own, ill-gotten gains, and insider trading.....

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Somewhere Bernie Madoff approves of Obamas Ponzi scheme.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

it must be a prerequisite that Obama supporters are really really bad at math...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The deficit decrease from 2009 to 2010 when the Democrats controlled the house/senate as well, so your hypothesis holds no weight. The deficit increased due to TARP right away but everyone's quick to blame Obama for that whole economic snafu that happened during Bush's term.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You wanna eat a whole mouthfull of dog crap in a single bite or just a half a mouthfull in a single bite? Is the man ever going to stop polishing turds and finally start producing some actual gemstones, or are we stuck with this farce until January of 2015?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
realise the consequences of a debt default.

THE USA IS NOT AN INCORPORATED SOCIETY.

In short, LEGALLY, the USA is NOT a corporation.

LEGALLY, each and every citizen and US Corporation owes jointly and severally all US debt.

So, if the US defaults, foreign Governments can foreclose upon the assets of US citizens and corporations in lieu.

The last time this occurred was in 1919. At that time, all German ships owned privately by German citizens and corporations were seized by the victorious Allied powers in part payment for German Government war debt.

So, if the US default, the following COULD be seized:-

- US commercial ships and aircraft.
- Bank accounts and stockholdings of Americans.
- Safe deposit holdings.
- US Citizen luggage and even the contents of their wallets.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

abacus10

LEGALLY, each and every citizen and US Corporation owes jointly and severally all US debt.

So, if the US defaults, foreign Governments can foreclose upon the assets of US citizens and corporations in lieu.

The last time this occurred was in 1919. At that time, all German ships owned privately by German citizens and corporations were seized by the victorious Allied powers in part payment for German Government war debt.

- Safe deposit holdings.

I thought you were on paid leave? There is zero chance of us defaulting on our debt. Got that? This all here is just more hyperbole being spread by the Obama admin and his minions.

Sen. Toomey: "Zero Chance" U.S. Defaults On Its Debt

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

elouina

abacus10

- Safe deposit holdings.

I thought you were on paid leave? There is zero chance of us defaulting on our debt. Got that? This all here is just more hyperbole being spread by the Obama admin and his minions.

Sen. Toomey: "Zero Chance" U.S. Defaults On Its Debt

I really hope you were talking to your monitor as you typed this, otherwise it was a wasted effort.
This crowd will believe ANYTHING that they hear when it comes to President Obama and his cronies.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I hate having to caveat so many of my posts but too many posters make way too many assumptions...

*I am not an Obama supporter*

Debt and deficit are not the same thing. Debt is a whole other issue that has nothing to do with the budget. The deficit has everything to do with the budget. The deficit is how much the government falls short of it's mandatory spending and discretionary spending and how much money is in the coffers. Obama is correct, the distance between what the government has to spend and how much it overspends by has been cut in half.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Kali74
I hate having to caveat so many of my posts but too many posters make way too many assumptions...

*I am not an Obama supporter*

Debt and deficit are not the same thing. Debt is a whole other issue that has nothing to do with the budget. The deficit has everything to do with the budget. The deficit is how much the government falls short of it's mandatory spending and discretionary spending and how much money is in the coffers. Obama is correct, the distance between what the government has to spend and how much it overspends by has been cut in half.

Cut in half from what? Please do explain where that top number came from. This should be interesting to see.

And please also explain how the debt and deficit are not related. Each years deficit is tacked onto the debt balance. The deficit just doesn't fall off the face of the earth at the end of the year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join