It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's deciples here. Throw away religion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yes, people are being healed, cancelling operations, doctors proof, deaf hearing etc..

Religion and churches do none of that.

Televangelists claim to, but really how do we know they weren't paid.

These are people I see every day at the store, bank, karaoke etc..... not big tv drama queens.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Yes, people are being healed, cancelling operations, doctors proof, deaf hearing etc..

I don't believe you. Anyone can claim anything they want on the internet. I'd like to see the proof, doctors' reports, etc. Otherwise, this is just talk and bluster.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

windword

no asking for money, he was just here for 4 days, never asked fora dime

Are you telling me that in 4 days the offering passed was never passed? I don't believe you! On the website you linked, he's selling his book AND he has a DONATE button on the top right of the page. you can't miss it!

Yep Charlatans..making money selling product using God as a marketing tool.They are not Yahoshuas disciples.Yahoshua disciples were not christian's then nor are they now.When Yahoshua said greater miracles will you do he was only talking to the disciples /apostles and he was not talking about physical healings as the "showcase".That's show biz.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

windword

I don't believe you. Anyone can claim anything they want on the internet. I'd like to see the proof, doctors' reports, etc. Otherwise, this is just talk and bluster.

Look through, the site, there are in each place.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Rex282

windword

no asking for money, he was just here for 4 days, never asked fora dime

Are you telling me that in 4 days the offering passed was never passed? I don't believe you! On the website you linked, he's selling his book AND he has a DONATE button on the top right of the page. you can't miss it!

Yep Charlatans..making money selling product using God as a marketing tool.They are not Yahoshuas disciples.Yahoshua disciples were not christian's then nor are they now.When Yahoshua said greater miracles will you do he was only talking to the disciples /apostles and he was not talking about physical healings as the "showcase".That's show biz.

A blind person seeing and deaf hearing, would not be calling it "show biz", it has changed their entire reality, and most are healed without ever seeing him again or even knowing who he is, and it is not just HIM, it is people he heals and meets along the way, going off and doing the same thing, it is everyone "DAILY" growing.... Just like the book of acts.

All of the people healing and doing this are not selling books, I am not selling anything, on fact I am in the process of giving all of my possessions away.

I have had the privilege of being used through God in healing people before he came here, but it is SPREADING, and I can guarantee 99.999999% of the others doing this healing worldwide are not selling anything either.

He just happens to be one of the people documenting it and spreading it all day every day.

They have no "church" or building, they are not looking for "church" members, they just go, move on their way when they are done, and the people they leave behind carry on the same track.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join