It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Heads Obamacare Navigator Program in NYC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, you read that right and I found another story detailing the salaries for these positions, more on that later.

The state of New York has designated the labor union front group Restaurant Opportunities Center of New York, or ROC-NY, as one of its navigator groups — basically authorized and paid-for community organizing for Obamacare. And guess who ROC-NY's lead is for its health program? Maria Marroquin, an illegal alien from Peru who's a DREAM activist. It would be hard to make up something this outrageous.
cis.org...
Break the law? Here, have a great paying job that is part of a program designed to bleed Americans dry to pay for universal health care. Here's the kicker: because she's an illegal alien - she doesn't have to sign up! Can you say "Moochas Gracias!"? I knew that you could.
Looks like she's also one of those who flaunts US law what's to prevent her from stealing and selling private information? Answer - not much.

What especially compelling temptations will illegal alien navigators face when opportunities present themselves: steal someone's identity, tap into their Social Security or savings? The hiring of navigators and their assistants has been rushed, diffuse, and even politically suspicious.

Now About That Salary....

Rep. Kenny Marchant (R-Texas) says the new ObamaCare insurance brokers known as “navigators” are likely to cost more than they’re worth because of "inflated" salaries.
Read more: thehill.com...

How much is "inflated" you might ask?

The Federal Register document says assistance workers will be paid $20 per hour, project leaders will be paid $29 per hour and executives will make about $48 per hour.

thehill.com...
That's right, Maria Marroquin has a cushy job at a salary of over $100,000 a year. While citizens are facing job loss and evictions in addition to freaking out over the cost of Medical insurance under Obamacare our government is giving good paying jobs to illegal aliens. And people wonder why some think Obama might be out to destroy America.

In addition here is a very detailed article about how illegal aliens using ITINS (individual tax identification numbers) are getting refunds from the IRS. In 2010, the last year numbers are available for amounted to a mind-numbing $4.2 billion, and it has only gotten worse. Much worse.

Most checks were for $2,000 each but some amount to $10,000 or even $20,000.

8,393 ITIN refunds were deposited in a single bank account.

cis.org...
Again, do the math. Even at a low estimate of 2G each that amounts to a minimum of $16,000,000.
Your eyes are not going fuzzy, that is at least 16 million dollars going to a single account of an illegal alien.

Should Americans be upset about any of this?
Neither Obama nor Congress have done anything to address this issue since it first came out in 2012.
This isn't the America I grew up in.
It left me behind somewhere.
Now they've shut down the government because we're broke.
Do we really need to wonder why?
edit on 16-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Definitely something broken in this country.
Heard a story today about some of the illegals displaced by the flooding in northern Colorado. There were supposedly a couple hundred of them trying to get some type of housing assistance, some activist groups got involved, FEMA stepped up to subsidize the rent; now there are over 4000 illegals that have signed up.

Sadly, it's not just this country; seems like the whole world is damaged. I keep thinking something's got to give. It will be interesting I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This is such a travesty I'm almost speechless. Criminal illegals receiving special benefits, high salaried jobs and immunity from the misery being heaped on US citizens. There can be little doubt this administration and it sycophant congressional supporters have betrayed everything they swore to protect.

Well she's certainly living the DREAM now.

America is dead, long live Amerika! Not.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

Something is giving. The government gave away the whole farm, not just to illegal aliens which are but a small portion of money stolen from the people but to the cronies of Congress - the big banks, the military/industrial complex, the mega corporations who actually get money back instead of paying in.
A little over a decade ago America was the richest, most prosperous country on Earth. Now we have a broken government that's sitting like a stalled bus in the middle of a flood while the average American looks out the window and wonders how long before the water gets in my window?
That's where we are, the calm before the storm which must inevitably follow. If we don't break out the bus windows we're all going to drown.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

id almost wager you have already broken the windows of the bus you just cannot get out through those little windows....it seems you are drowning in incompetence and mismanagement ....who knows down the track we will find out this woman in the article was obamas nanny...gotta keep it in the family

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Do you know how angry this makes me?
And I won't be the only one.

And not only am I angry at the politics that put this alien in place, I am angry at her too. For being illegal. For being a criminal.

This administration seems BOUND AND DETERMINED to ignite racial tensions. I have never seen so much racism in my life as in the past few years. Perhaps I was sheltered. Perhaps I was lucky. Perhaps not.

Haymitch said, Remember who the enemy is.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sounds like bull#. Where's the source for this claim and evidence?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How I wish it were only incompetence and mismanagement! That was the excuse for 9/11 too - "we couldn't forsee people using airplanes to crash in to buildings" " our calls wouldn't go through" " our radar was looking outward instead of in".
No, sadly this has all been intentional and by design. There are actually very smart people in Washington. "Lord, they know not what they do" is not an excuse they claim. Their greed knows no bounds and it just hit the wall.
I've been trying to break these damn windows since I was 15 - almost 40 years ago. Most people just didn't want to hear about it. Whether you heard it or not the train is coming and it's gonna be messy when it hits.
Off to bed, I'll be checking back in the morning.
Oh, the nightmares I'll have tonight..

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

There was a recent story about a "navigator" in the state of Missouri that had outstanding criminal warrants out - and a criminal history.

And you still have these fools that think obama is just the greatest thing - stupidity is rampant in america. Now they're going to put us, legal americans, in hock for another few trillion dollars with a debt ceiling push.

I'm glad you put that story of one house receiving 16 million dollars in refunds - I believe it was in Georgia - I guess crime does pay, if you're an illegal in america.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

PsykoOps

If you can't bother to read the links I can't be of much help.
Sounds more like this is something you'd just rather not know about.
Cheers,

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I read both of the links btw. No mention of this on either.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It all fits together perfectly. A migrant worker is getting paid handsomely in Obama's taxpayer-funded, utopian braintrust. It's poetic really. Forward...Obama 2016!

I think I'm gonna puke.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

PsykoOps

From the link that was provided in the very first post. From the same place my quote was taken.

cis.org...

But you can bet Marroquin, who has an arrest record of her own, isn't the only illegal alien to obtain this role. What especially compelling temptations will illegal alien navigators face when opportunities present themselves: steal someone's identity, tap into their Social Security or savings? The hiring of navigators and their assistants has been rushed, diffuse, and even politically suspicious.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh go through the system people! You cant apply the 14th amendment unless you have children here. That applies to your children. The US has no lawful responsibility to grant mass amnesty.

Why the hell does our Government try to grant everyone rights but our own people? I mean these folks spend trillions of dollars trying to liberate countries from dictators and wont even let you make decisions for yourselves. LOOK its the LAW

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

edit on 16-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Well, obamacare is not healthcare - it's another tax - per the SCOTUS. to be administered by the IRS - and just so happens to give all of your personal identity info to illegal aliens!

All of this makes me so sick.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yet there are plenty of pro-illegal folks. They see nothing wrong with this. It won't bother them until something happens to them personally.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Not sure what happened there. I tried ctrl+f and couldn't find it that way either.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That's the difference between selfish and unselfish people.

The unselfish people can smell a bad can of tuna, and keep from serving it to the masses.

The selfish people just think "Well, I'm hungry now."

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
mhmm, edited its been seen.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Here's the links again PsykoOps:

Illegal alien heads obamacare navigator program
cis.org...]Illegal alien heads obamacare navigator program

Marchant questions inflated salaries for obamacare insurance navigators
thehill.com...

Paying illegals to stay
cis.org...

What is it specifically you doubt?

edit on 16-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fixed link