It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News anchor completely loses it for the best possible reasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

imho,

There's not a ghost of a chance that the satanic globalist oligarchy will allow any redemptive change in their rush to destroy the Republic to ashes in behalf of rearing their oligarchy overtly on the smoldering pile.

However, it is refreshing to at least see someone speak the truth on a public stage.

Thanks for this post.

Truth can be . . . revelatory, redemptive, healing, though painful.

Can be.

Won't be in this case but still great to hear.

The O is one of the worst cogs in the system because he was chosen, trained, conditioned, and ordered to destroy the Republic and he's engaged in the task with great glee out of his ATTATCHMENT DISORDER and pathological narcissism. He's been corrupt from before his entrance into politics. He gained his first position through intimidation, thuggery and corruption. He's worsened in his rise.

Pretending that the oligarchy's chief henchman is going to HELP SOLVE the national problems is like expecting the fox to implement a new program insuring maximum old lives of the hens.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ColoradoJens
reply to post by Klassified

Obama had a legitimate opportunity to say to the financial world, "enough" in 2008. He pledged he would. Instead he stocked his cabinet with Lehman and Goldman and Bear Stearns execs that pushed so hard for deregulation, shorted their own toxic mortgage products and created and profited off the destruction of the American and Global economy - so much for the one chance to have made a difference. He did exactly what the money from the 1% told him to do - we are screwed.

CJ

Obama wasn't president in 08 Bush was president.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What the hell did he lose? Seems like a man with heart pouring out what he knows to be truth.

I'd have a cup of tea with that chap and listen to him "lose it" any day of the week!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What a RANT!
He has a point, but I think that not ONLY is CONGRESS BOUGHT; The PRESIDENT is TOO!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

SubTruth

Really listen to what this man is saying...........He is wrong. The so called solution is not to be found in elected officials or some new banking scheme.

The solution is getting the progressive mindset out of our homes and families. Once we do this all the other pieces will fall into place. It really is that easy people. From the idealistic college student all the way to the retired grandparents we have to finally wake up.

When we rid ourselves of the progressive parasite the two party system will fall. Kids will be able to be kids again. The entitlement culture that has re-enslaved not only the blacks but everyone else will vanish like a fart in the proverbial wind.

We need men like Jefferson,Adams,King and the only way they can rise again is to end the progressive nightmare in our own backyards.
edit on 16-10-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

^^^
this..

and, did ANYONE else notice that he also advocated that President Obama was a good guy, and that he should tell the congress to go f**k off, and act alone? that's what's called a dictatorship...he just advocated america becoming a dictatorship, and you lot are saying he's a goddamn genius.....good god...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
debt, debt, debt - I owe, I owe - so it's off to work I go.

ever consider - maybe - just maybe - the feds have and have had an investment fund?

the several states have investments :
States investments

I say reset the debt to 0 and ban usury fees.
A one time borrowers fee could be charged instead - ex: borrow 300k and pay back a one time fee of 5% - 315k total - instead of this monthly usury that enslaves and encourages debt.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

liveandlearn

Only thing he fails to mention is that the President is also bought and paid for as is the Senate.

Exactly right, which is why the president is never going to do what he wants. Ever.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

buster2010

ColoradoJens

Obama had a legitimate opportunity to say to the financial world, "enough" in 2008. He pledged he would. Instead he stocked his cabinet with Lehman and Goldman and Bear Stearns execs that pushed so hard for deregulation, shorted their own toxic mortgage products and created and profited off the destruction of the American and Global economy - so much for the one chance to have made a difference. He did exactly what the money from the 1% told him to do - we are screwed.

CJ

Ever hear of a campaign speech? No? I guess we all just voted in November 2008 without any idea of what Obama could do or wanted to do via his speeches. You get 1 cookie for pointing out "it's Bush" again.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I didn't understand most of what that guy was saying (which means he sounds like he knows what he's talking about) so why don't you guys nominate him for president?

Actually, why can't civilians nominate who they would like to see for president/prime minister? That would change things up in a hurry...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

AntiNWO

liveandlearn

Only thing he fails to mention is that the President is also bought and paid for as is the Senate.

Exactly right, which is why the president is never going to do what he wants. Ever.

but he IS doing what he wants.....he wants whatever the people giving him money want...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Wow, that was amazing coming from that news outlet, wonder was he reprimanded. He was exactly right, the supreme court needs to stop trying to make law. They harmed the political process tremendously. Because of what they did campaign finance reform is not possible without a constitutional amendment and even then it may not get by the present court.

There is no need for political pacs where a corporation can give millions to both sides to make sure they get the laws they want.

We must limit the terms two terms is enough, no more career politicians.

Debate should be enough to elect our officials.

We must change the constitution, the founders did not for see the manipulation of the electorate to control the outcome of elections. The popular vote, the people must elect the president. No more blue or red.

We need strong third party that takes enough seats in Congress to force change, to force compromise.

The people need a new streamlined way to recall representatives at anytime.

This is beginning outline for change.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

buster2010

ColoradoJens

CJ

Haha that was just to funny and shows most people just don't know what they are talking about and just spouting their party rhetoric. Lol lol lol...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

All I can say - woow!

Kudos to you for this link, F+S.

This reminds me of recent rant for people that work their bottoms off in schools teaching kids - that they want system to be able to see performance of each teacher and be able to lay off unsatisfactory teachers.

We need the same system for politician and this is IMHO much bigger need at the moment. Fire them all, lay them off and get new people who rather do what is good for nation then for their party/selfish and lobbyist interests.

In my opinion, all politician are corrupted by lobbyist. This should stop and something has to be done before its too late.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dont have much to say except for that guy was pretty spot on... except for i dont think we should hand over any power to obama cause hes part of the problem. s&f

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's nice to see the mainstream news and press starting to talk about real issues , man its about time people get shaken up off the couch and start to think critically , but IMHO its too little too late , the damage has been done , and America's trustworthiness and credibilty is shot to high hell .

The entire system needs to fall and rebuilt with and according to the CONSTITUITION of WE THE PEOPLE !!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Someone mentioned here before, and after some look up got more details...

This was recorded in 2011, and soon after his 3 year contract expired, Dylan Ratigan has left MSNBC, wrote book that was top best seller (Greedy Bastards) and opened and operates Hydroponic farm where he employees many veterans. What a great man, wish he runs for president... but he is not that corrupt, I guess...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What is going to happen when the American people "wholesale" learn the truth?

Ron Paul "would" have fired the economic bullet and we could be well on our way to healing the pain

And the American people would have hated him for it...

Today, tomorrow another year, a few more QE's but sooner or later were going to face that day of reckoning.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

abecedarian
Funny that the choices are kick the can down the road or face it now, and that the options are deal with it later or deal with it now.

Obama likes the deal with it later option... when he's no longer President.

The deficit doubles every ten years, and has been doing so for 50 years. Both parties are taking turns to kick the can down the road. They take advantage of inflation to reduce the actual value of the debt.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

WWJFKD
What is going to happen when the American people "wholesale" learn the truth?

Ron Paul "would" have fired the economic bullet and we could be well on our way to healing the pain

And the American people would have hated him for it...

Today, tomorrow another year, a few more QE's but sooner or later were going to face that day of reckoning.

I was a big RP supporter, but I feel he was just there to help us feel like we had a chance or a voice in the election. The fact was, RP kept saying "Audit the Fed"! Well guess what? The FED gets an audit every friggin year and you can pull up their annual report which is that audit. Just look at the CAFR for the Fed, any government institution, educational system and you will see they are hiding trillions of dollars while crying poor and needing more taxes or more government support. Case in point was Wisconsin Uni was found to have a BILLION dollars in ONE fund alone! Yet, they were asking for a raise in tuition and more state money!

Ron Paul said what I wanted to hear, but he never had a chance, and it kept me and others like me playing the game. I no longer comply on any level with their stupid game, and since no one can be bothered to see the truth about the CAFR, I say let it burn and let's start over. I'm done hoping for any real change.
edit on 16-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
He used to be the only reason I watched MSNBC. Then he was gone one day.

Anyone know what happened to him? Get fired, take a new job, retire???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join