It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News anchor completely loses it for the best possible reasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+141 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
People all over the world are finally waking up. I remember when people in general society would label this kind of talk "crazy" a few years ago, but the truth can only be hid from the people for so long before it rises. This is on the MSM of all places. People have had enough...

edit on 15-10-2013 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ah good you got it working.

I'm always impressed with people who can rant that loudly and long without sounding like a buffoon.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is an older video....but he was right then and he is right now. Its time to quit the charade and face this like adults. Preferably before my kids are old enough to understand whats really going on.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Amazing just simply amazing, great to see others especially on the major media outlets showing such passion for the problems we have and wanting them fixed.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
This is an older video....but he was right then and he is right now. Its time to quit the charade and face this like adults. Preferably before my kids are old enough to understand whats really going on.

I agree. I didn't know the video was old. I saw it on a Facebook update and it was uploaded to YouTube yesterday so I thought it was recent. I searched and it didn't come up on here so I figured people would at least find it interesting that it's no longer just us on this website who see it. It won't be long before the veil is completely lifted.

+22 more 
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

Wow, just Wow. and this from MSNBC.

Only thing he fails to mention is that the President is also bought and paid for as is the Senate.

Get rid of them all and institute term limits.

edit on 15-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   
I love what he has to say but I just don't see it happening.

I will say this while I was watching that I thought to myself that if they don't reach an agreement and the deadline comes and goes I can see where we may see something similar take place but not before.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Funny that the choices are kick the can down the road or face it now, and that the options are deal with it later or deal with it now.

Obama likes the deal with it later option... when he's no longer President.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Who cares if the video is old or not? It is a great video that not only outlines the problem, but also gives solutions.

Thanks for sharing it for those who have not seen it.
edit on 15-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bwaahaaha!!! Did he say Obama can fix it? Bwaahaaha!!! This is Obama's stated goal, extraction of the wealth of the United States and the redistribution of that wealth to the "developing" countries of the world. Who all happen to be ruled, or on the verge of being ruled by communists or Muslims.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I can see based on the video ticker prices, it is from at least a few years ago. Our country has a serious debt issue. Some would say we are bankrupt. I believe the best solution is to achieve a minimum growth rate for the economy and then cut spending that does not aid in economic growth.

The alternative is a lot worse and would require drastic cuts immediately and a lower standard of living for all but the wealthy. Achieving a certain level of growth and keeping a minimum level and applying agreed upon cuts to aid in lowering inflation while reducing government spending would be far better than immediate drastic cuts that immediately put millions of government workers out of work. I believe that is where the Republicans have fouled up big time. Applying drastic cuts to government spending before achieving certain growth levels do not perform very well in my opinin. You need an expanding economy to absorb all those newly unemployed government workers.

Just giving an appearance that elected officials might default on a national debt can hurt spending and economic growth for a lifetime or generation. It is stupid economics.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I like what he's saying, but if Barack even acted like he was going to make that speech to the American people, he'd be dead before he ever made it to the podium. Or they would threaten him with the lives of his family. The Kennedy's thought they were going to buck the system, and we see where it got them.

Not that Barack would do this anyway. He's as crooked as our congress. But I still like this guys rant. Nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great video. Now - if only these types of people were running the government - or stayed this impassioned once getting to the castle. The quiet guy said very little but it was powerful - nothing will change as long as money and politics are intertwined (root of all evil). He was sort of fun to watch - Expression on face.

The main guy - he knows what he's talking about and is flipping mad. It is complicated yet also as simple as he conveyed it - the government is bought and this has got to stop. It won't until one of them is brave enough to admit it and do something. The complicated part - how to insure they stop being purchased for office.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Obama had a legitimate opportunity to say to the financial world, "enough" in 2008. He pledged he would. Instead he stocked his cabinet with Lehman and Goldman and Bear Stearns execs that pushed so hard for deregulation, shorted their own toxic mortgage products and created and profited off the destruction of the American and Global economy - so much for the one chance to have made a difference. He did exactly what the money from the 1% told him to do - we are screwed.

CJ

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't ever agree much, but for this one time I will agree with this individual.

Mr. President Barrack Hussein Obama, isn't it time that you stand up for your people and due the right thing. We as your countries fellow citizens and human beings of our nation are relying on you. Please, do what is right.

We're always there for you, whenever you dispatched us.

"De Oppresso Liber"

Thanks,

07V

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i've said it for a long time now, until we get the money out of politics, stop the lobbyist from directly conversing with the senators and representatives, have term limits, stop lawyers that are working for corporations from writing bills for congress men, get rid of the legalese language, make congress write bills that only pertain to what the bill is about no adding bs to it, make them actully read the damn bills first before the vote and pass a test to see if they know whats in it no cliff note versions, no life time supreme court justices they should be voted for by the people and have term limits, and one of the most important thing we need to control is the bureaucrats.

i could go on all day, these are just a few of the high points.
until these things are done, we're gonna always have the same sh@@.
and i'm afraid voting is not going to do it, it's gonna take much more than that before big daddy war bucks and uncle sugar change their ways. cause they will always figure out away to get around what the people want. unless we show our teeth and stop them.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Dude your kinds need to know what's going on right now! LOL.

I love it when people try to shelter their kids from the evils of the world instead of raising them knowledgeable about such things.

Damn people! The first words out of my mouth as a baby, before mommy or daddy, were @#$% the banks.

Little goody two shoes kids growing up out of their sheltered lives is the reason why car insurance is mandatory, why bankruptcy protection is gone, why you are now forced to buy medical insurance.

Usury is alive and well in America, that's slavery for those who think a high credit score is cool, because you bold face lie to your kids and let them grow up defenseless and stupid.

The Rat.
edit on 16-10-2013 by TucoTheRat because: @#$% the banks

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Love his rant and on live tv he hit his points and did not let anyone derail him. He had everyone else nervous of what to say next. Except for the one lady simply trying to throw him off or make him fumble by just asking what would he do, and then being like right now how do you fix it. He knocked it out of the park still.

I do disagree in the aspect that there is not one politician he says to stand up and say something like this because I believe some have but few......

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Really listen to what this man is saying...........He is wrong. The so called solution is not to be found in elected officials or some new banking scheme.

The solution is getting the progressive mindset out of our homes and families. Once we do this all the other pieces will fall into place. It really is that easy people. From the idealistic college student all the way to the retired grandparents we have to finally wake up.

When we rid ourselves of the progressive parasite the two party system will fall. Kids will be able to be kids again. The entitlement culture that has re-enslaved not only the blacks but everyone else will vanish like a fart in the proverbial wind.

We need men like Jefferson,Adams,King and the only way they can rise again is to end the progressive nightmare in our own backyards.
edit on 16-10-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

EXACTLY !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join