It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the FDA is serving your best interests? THINK AGAIN...Big Pharma buys a seat at the table...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... -2b80-11e3-b139-029811dbb57f_story.html?hpid=z1

“Instead of protecting the public health, the FDA has been allowing the drug companies to pay for a seat at a small table where all the rules were written.” Craig Mayton, the attorney who made the public records request, told The Post.

It’s not as if the FDA was unaware of this conflict of interest. “Even as the meetings were taking place,” according to The Post, “the idea of FDA officials meeting with firms that had paid big money for an invitation raised eyebrows for some. In an e-mail to organizers, an official from the National Institutes of Health worried whether the arrangements made it look as if the private meetings were a ‘pay to play' process.”

And although FDA officials did not benefit financially from participating in the meetings, two later worked as pharmaceutical consultants. The whole scenario portrays an agency that blurred the line between the regulators and the regulated.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Sadist's Viewpoint...

You know, I almost don't blame the bastards. It takes MILLIONS of dollars of R&D, and years before a drug can officially go to market. Hey, we all want to make a little scratch, don't we?

But, what the FDA has done by allowing their decision making process to be tainted with Big Pharma money is an indicator of just how SAD our current system is. The FDA doesn't give a damn about us, our health, or the safety of Food and Drugs for our general consumption. NO. The bastards are in it for the reach around. They're in it as well to intentionally stand in the way of anything useful to our dietary needs or our health that isn't vetted (ie, MADE) by the Big Pharma companies. That's because there is a taboo love affair between Big Pharma, and their prison b*tch, the FDA....

Hope you like your vitamin supplements. I'm not so certain you'll be able to get them soon without paying the exorbitant prices that will soon be gauging us all.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The FDA hired or is going to hire a former Monsanto™ exec. and Johnson & Johnson™ just lost a female exec. who co/wrote the ACA, She went to the Legal Affairs Office. The whole road is crooked.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Think the FDA is serving your best interests?

The thought has never entered my mind. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No, I do not think that the FDA is serving my best interest. I do not think that anything or anybody connected to the Federal government is serving any interest of mine whatsoever, in any way shape or form.

Furthermore, I'd say that anybody who thought so would have to be an ignorant, woefully deceived sheep.

But, I do appreciate what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

i was gonna say that myself.
might as well let them, we had former monsanto people in the fda and one in the supreme court now(Clarence Thomas was a lawyer for monsanto, it just so happen that he wrote the desscession that allowed companies to start to patent seeds) and former government in monsanto.

it's no surprise that big pharma, is at the table. hell monsanto owns G. D. Searle & Company now and it was one of the biggest there was when old rumy( Rumsfeld ) was CEO, President, and Chairman.

edit on 15-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I guess we will soon be slaves to Pharma and GMO. It is possible that they can condition the soils so only certain seeds will grow in it. They could do it in two or three steps, creating soil chemistry which needs special seeds everywhere. The thing is that the people orchestrating this will need to get rid of all the people who could threaten them. They have to get rid of all the ones that they bribed or could have something on them. Soon there will be a lot of politicians and top government officials dying.

This is all about severely reducing the population and then getting control over the ones that are left.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Big Pharma ouns the table, I'm very familiar with this group and let me tell you they are not trying to save lives. They don't even pretend anymore.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Chem trails conditioning the soil? Why not?

Anyone who has a clue about big pharma, monsanto and GMO seeds, vaccines, and getting rid of "natural food supplements - vitamins" -

Also insider trading amongst the elites -

One day they will all reap what they have sown.

top topics

join