It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange eyed guy on CBS Evening News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow, forget the eyes,

His nostril wings (round part of nostril), EYEBROWS, and upper ears look plastic parts that don't quite match. Not to mention the skin is totally flawless, no poors, marks, or bloodflow.

I know, most humans arent aesthetically propertional anyway but this being is off!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

By the way, you all share the same lower brain structures as reptiles, hence the term "reptilian mind" ie: Thalamus, hypothalamus, pineal gland, cerebellum, amygdala, etc.

Yeah , why is that? extraordinary link there to the reptilian family. Is it not also possible that there could have been a split in the genetic lines and humans evolved alone a different path , yet reptilian's moved underground and still live there.

So perhaps these eye conditions are throw backs to a reptilian genetic past or a breeding with humans currently.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Is that the actual picture referenced or some photoshopped joke? I don't like going to pictures or links proivided by people but your picture is strange.

Nor jut the eyes, those elongated ears (on the top), that mouth (I cannot get my mouth to open that way), even the nose and eyebrows look unusual.

Not that it has to mean he is not human but man, he's got some strange genetic anomolies either way. Unless of course that is photoshopped.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

soaringhawk
No I don't believe in Reptilians and I'm sure there's a natural cause for this. I was watching CBS Evening News today and this stood out to me and so I took two photos. Thought people here might like to see.

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

edit on 15-10-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

Did the news anchor ask him about his eye? If not, he's an alien.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Strange indeed... Try as I might I cannot subscribe to the whole reptile thing.. I've watched Ickes and others and it just doesn't add up..

I also had a family member that was a Michigan senator... No we are not reptilian.. So the "all politicians are shape shifters" is BS..

Interesting find OP..

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, I've seen him for years on cnbc, a channel that actually delivers more real financial news than the evening news. Could I be under some alien influence because I've heard him speak so much? I already understood and knew everything he talked about. Some might say that is strange. I also think what CNN shows on tv is trivia stuff that has nothing to do that affects the lives of most people. I must be under alien influence. Maybe aliens are more logical.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I think that info about the Chinese Cave Scientists deserves its own thread.

ETA: If I saw this guy in real life, I'd be a little apprehensive, I'm not going to lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
After googling 'caloboma', I see this guy in the OP can be considered lucky. Hell, guess we're all lucky.....hmmmm almost too good to be true. Conspiracy.....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
His name is Andrew Ross Sorkin.
www.cnbc.com...

He does seem strange even on cnbc.

Might be worth investigating. I was wondering if he had some strange body temperature thing going on because he was either hotter or colder than the other news anchors one day when they were talking on cnbc one day.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Tadpole Pupil.

The eye is made up of the sclera, the iris, and the pupil, a black hole located at the center of the eye with the main function of allowing light to pass to the retina. Due to certain muscle spasms in the eye, the pupil can resemble a tadpole, which consists of a circular body, no arms or legs, and a tail.

When the pupil takes on the shape of a tadpole, the condition is called Tadpole Pupil. Tadpole pupil, also known as episodic segmental iris mydriasis, is an ocular condition where the muscles of the iris begin to spasm causing the elongation, or lengthening, of parts of the iris.[1] These spasms can affect any segment, or portion, of the iris and involve the iris dilator muscle.[1] Contractions of the iris dilator muscle, a smooth muscle of the eye running radially in the iris,[2] can cause irregular distortion of the pupil, thus making the pupil look tadpole shaped and giving this condition its name. Episodic segmental iris mydriasis was first described and termed “tadpole pupil” in 1912 by HS Thompson[1]

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

gardener
Wow, forget the eyes,

His nostril wings (round part of nostril), EYEBROWS, and upper ears look plastic parts that don't quite match. Not to mention the skin is totally flawless, no poors, marks, or bloodflow.

I know, most humans arent aesthetically propertional anyway but this being is off!

Agreed. Maybe he's half-elven..?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Interesting, at the very least , he looks bright eyed and bushy tailed.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
there is this new technology called Google if one used it you will discover that this man is documented to have coloboma. Case Closed

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You actually believe this?
edit on 16-10-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is this another computer generated man?
mark potok is one! no need to shout aliens/reptilians.

can anyone provide a video link to the interview?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Blaine91555
Tadpole Pupil.

The eye is made up of the sclera, the iris, and the pupil, a black hole located at the center of the eye with the main function of allowing light to pass to the retina. Due to certain muscle spasms in the eye, the pupil can resemble a tadpole, which consists of a circular body, no arms or legs, and a tail.

When the pupil takes on the shape of a tadpole, the condition is called Tadpole Pupil. Tadpole pupil, also known as episodic segmental iris mydriasis, is an ocular condition where the muscles of the iris begin to spasm causing the elongation, or lengthening, of parts of the iris.[1] These spasms can affect any segment, or portion, of the iris and involve the iris dilator muscle.[1] Contractions of the iris dilator muscle, a smooth muscle of the eye running radially in the iris,[2] can cause irregular distortion of the pupil, thus making the pupil look tadpole shaped and giving this condition its name. Episodic segmental iris mydriasis was first described and termed “tadpole pupil” in 1912 by HS Thompson[1]

Sure, but explain away the rest of the weird features as listed above!
I think this could be a computer generated man but I would like to see
the video before I comment further.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

orionthehunter
His name is Andrew Ross Sorkin.
www.cnbc.com...

He does seem strange even on cnbc.

Might be worth investigating. I was wondering if he had some strange body temperature thing going on because he was either hotter or colder than the other news anchors one day when they were talking on cnbc one day.

Thanks.

ETA1:

Pretty dodgy looking profile photo there. What's with all the wavy artifacts?

Any link to the video the screenshots were taken from in the OP?

ETA2:

His eye doesn't look too bad here, but what the heck is going on with the left side of his face????

WOW!

edit on 16/10/2013 by UpEndedWorld because: ETA;s

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It will be interesting to hear from Zaphod and Blaine (and others) on this.
What cou.....? How ca....? Who let...?

Anyone?

Blaine, can you tell me why my latest posts are not making it on to the recently
posted page??
edit on 16/10/2013 by UpEndedWorld because: (no reason given)

Andrew Ross Sorkin = sorrows saner kind = a riskers non-words
edit on 16/10/2013 by UpEndedWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Am I missing something here?
Why are the latest posts not showing up on the recent posts list??

Where is everyone?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The incidence of coloboma is estimated at around 0.5 to 0.7 per 10,000 births, making it a relatively rare condition.[4]

Perhaps the most famous people with coloboma are John Ritter, Henry Cavill, Danielle Minton, New York Times columnist Andrew Ross Sorkin, tennis player Arnaud Clément, alternative rock singer songwriter Lachi and Madeleine McCann. McCann, a British girl

en.wikipedia.org...

Why is it so hard to believe he is not a reptile?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join