It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Dirty Joe Paise
Jihadunspun is run by a Jew

haganah.org.il...

That is not what your link says, it says if you dont believe the site you must be a jew.

Excerpt:"My name is Khadija Abdul Qahaar and I am the owner and publisher of Jihad Unspun. I am Muslim, who like many others, embraced Islam as the result of 911. Many of our viewers will know me as Bev Kennedy and Paul Morris-Read, the pen names I have used on this portal..."

I dont see anything about it being run by a Jew, unless you are one those that believe that ANY AND ALL media belongs to the Jews

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Amuk]

Those Jews.... They run everything!!!

9-11 was an undercover mossad operation!

Uss Cole was bombed by the Mossad!

Suicide bombings in Israel are all perpitrated by the Mossad to justify further jewish agression towards the Arabs!

Mossad gased the kurds in 88' and blamed it on saddam so the Americans could justify all that they do!!!

Later,

Zhen...... I mean Reason

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by skippytjc
Zarqawi is a patheic coward.

Notice he brodcast this AFTER he ran like a scared rabbit

Wouldnt it be a bit more convincing if he hadnt left the city? I guess Gods cellphone didnt reach there

Good grief! There is no evidence that Zarqarwi was ever in faluja.
Unless you have some evidence? Do you?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here you go Judge:

www.news.com.au...

Also, I couldnt find the link again, but I read someplace today that he may still even be there. Ill continue to look for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'v h ard that insurg nts, capitalizing upon an rror in th Microsoft Windows program hav caused all PC syst ms from using the l tt r " ".

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by zcheng

I do not understand the above translation. What does it say?

here ya go my friend...

"News from land chair Shmock Property evenly with a friend telephones, who works as a surgeon in the hospital in land chair. THE HAMMER! The official numbers of 400 are a joke! The hospital does not burst from all seams, the wounded ones lies in the courses, free beds gibt`s any longer. 24 hours one works, extra shifts, the German Federal Armed Forces must help out with medicines, units of stored blood and devices. New airplanes with heavywounded arrive once per hour. "Minderschwere" Cases are gone on a trip after the lead-in supply to the USA and/or distributed on other US of hospitals. Who transportable is as fast must as possible somehow again raus. The GIs say, which is Falludja a disaster and which they have a #ting dirt in the grasp. Communication constantly precipitates, supply (before all at ammunition do not fold correct and it constant wiederspruechliche instructions are given. Einers said: "Es is as in a moved Huenerstall everything cries and runs in disorder and tries to survive. And if they let shoot me place me before a military court and. I set never again a foot into the Irak."

based on babelfish.altavista.com...

your welcome

You have any credible source for this letter?

Too bad i did not get to translate it first.

I still have friends that are still in the Kaiserslautern area, some who work at Landstuhl, they havent told me about any of this......this is the first I have heard of it.

Nice to see Zcheng is still sucking up my tax dolalrs and living off my system so he can come here and spew this crap. Wonderful.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
1. Given that the Falluja insurgents were all for ranting about how they would all martyr themselves for the cause and strap on bomb jackets and drive suicide cars into coalition forces, the shooting of a wounded insurgent is not surprising. Its also not surprising that the media and bleeding hearts focused on the one they shot, and not the four they left alone (anyone notice the field dressings on the guy talking to the camera?).......nah of course not, why show any understanding of logic.

2. In the middle of a pitched street battle in a Regiment of what, 1000-2000 marines fighting full on, they expect five pathetic insurgents not to possibly fall between the cracks? Any one ask about the marines they claimed they already spoke to? Maybe they didnt make it to tell anyone? Anyone check the info that particular babbling insurgent said he gave marines didnt lead them into a trap? We don't know.

3. What's the difference between the CARE worker that the insurgents butchered and the wounded fighter that was killed? The CARE worker was actually trying to help Iraqis and had been doing so for thirty years. This is a guy who suddenly found his leaders had pissed off and that he couldnt hide behind a mosque anymore. His mates are alive and he's dead because he did something stupid in front of a marine who was not going to take any chances given the insurgents track record for martyrdom.

4. What else did the "we beleive everything you say" brigade expect surviving insurgents to say other than to claim it was unnecesary? Maybe you'd have been happier if the Marine had waited to be blown up with his buddies to be proven right. Even if he was mistaken, nobody has any right to second guess the guys decision given the circumstances.

5. When I joined the Australian Army Reserve we were taught by instructors including Vietnam veterans about fighting through a position on the assault. We are talking about a few hundred square metres of bush and a handful of notional "enemies". Falluja is one big position. Street fighting is the hardest mother out there.

Our instructors taught the book. Ideally, you'd assault through, stop for nothing (including your own casualties lest one become two or more and stall the assault), and go out the other side of the position to clear it, and the possible enemy counter fire zone. regroup, post sentries and go back and check it for your casualties, thier casualties, enemy supplies materials and intelligence.
You'd case the position, because you assaulted it.

Other elements would fight on through to the next enemy zone. Ideally.

Our instructors threw in thier advice and experience for free. In a war zone, especially when you have enough trouble with the enemy to the front, you don't leave an enemy to your rear, whatever his condition or possible intention. If in doubt, "double tap".

In this day and age you'd probably get in trouble for saying it aloud or putting it in a manual but it is true. If you want to improve your chances of coming home, you don't take unnecessary risks.

In WW2 the fighting in the far east was particularly vicious.

In Singapore, the Army evacuated most of the patients and staff from a Military Hospital called the Princess Alexandria, making sure no armed troops or weapons remained. The Japanese stormed the hospital and bayoneted and shot over dozens of patients and staff who remained to care for thier charges. I know this because a family freind's brother was one of the wounded. I have seen his name in the book of the dead at the chapel at Edinburgh Castle, seen the official explaination, and read the letter a survivor sent his family.

In the jungle war from India to the Solomon islands it was not uncommon for the Japanese troops to wipe out forward aid posts, doctors, orderlies and casualties alike.

But it is the last instance I think particularly recall here, for it's similarities and what may have been going through a young combat marines mind when he shot the guy.

In Papua New Guinea, later in the campaign to drive the Japanese out, several badly wounded Japanese were brought into a Regimental Aid Post. Australian doctors and medics set about to give them the same treatment they gave all wounded when at least one of the wounded pulled the pin on a fragmentation grenade, killing himself his comrades and several australian medical staff and wounded in the confined space of the aid station. There was said to have been a marked rise in the finishing off of Japanese wounded after this instance.

On or around the battlefield there is rarely such a thing as a second chance, or the benefit of the doubt.

That's left to those of us safely at home sipping cola and post game quarterbacking these guys.

Or maybe all the Liberals would like to swap places and try out thier enlightened views on the insurgents.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You got to admit that Fox could take lessons from these people

The lies are so bad as to be comical, yet there are people use them as "proof" of how we are slaughtering women and children and being killed by the 1000s by "brave freedom fighters"

At least we try to keep our lies SOMEWHERE in the ballpark. If we were running a completly false war dont you think we would have "found" the WDs?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

In a war zone, especially when you have enough trouble with the enemy to the front, you don't leave an enemy to your rear, whatever his condition or possible intention. If in doubt, "double tap".

That's not very PC! In this day and age I think the term is "double nudge" or was it "double hug" I'm not sure...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I loathe and dispise Political Correctness.

I hope all sides an appreciate this, even if it is somewhat off topic.

I picked this up off a small website of former RAN members and thier freinds and grateful admirers. Never a less PC group could be found god bless them. Heres to the "pussers" of the senior service. Please pardon the length. I might be hung drawn and quartered if I exposed thier site to "invasion" by posting the link.

"The Battle of Trafalgar

It�s almost 200 years since Lord Nelson�s famous naval victory over the French and Spanish in the Battle of Trafalgar. To kick-start the anniversary celebrations, an actor dressed as Lord Nelson posed for pictures on the River Thames at Greenwich. But before he was allowed to board an RNLI Lifeboat, safety officials made him wear a lifejacket over his 19th century admiral�s uniform.

We ask the question - How would Nelson have fared if he�d been subject to modern health and safety regulations, and PC twaddle?

You are now on the quarter-deck just off Trafalgar, on the recently renamed British, sorry EU Flagship, HMS Appeasement - and a witness to madness!

Order the signal. Hardy.

Aye, aye, sir.

Hold on, that�s not what I dictated to the signal officer. What�s the meaning of this?

Sorry, sir?

England expects every person to do his duty, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious persuasion or disability. What gobbledegook rubbish is this Hardy?

Admiralty policy, I�m afraid, sir. We�re an equal opportunities employer now. We had the devil�s own job getting �England� past the censors, lest it be considered racist.

Gadzooks, Hardy. I had heard rumours, but this is beyond reason. Hand me my pipe and tobacco.

Sorry, sir. All naval vessels have been designated smoke-free working environments.

You are taking advantage of my humour Hardy! RIGHT! - in that case, break open the rum ration. Let us splice the mainbrace, that we may steel the men before battle.

The rum ration has been abolished, Admiral. It�s part of the Government�s policy on binge drinking. And may I remind you sir we have three females aboard too, so it's not just men any more.

Good grief man, heavens above, and shiver me timbers Hardy. I will have somebody's insides for this treachery Hardy, but I suppose we�d better get on with it. Full speed ahead!!

I think you�ll find that there�s a 4 mph speed limit in this stretch of water.

You cannot be serious! Dammit man, we are on the eve of the greatest sea fight in history. We must advance with all God's dispatch. Report from the crow�s nest, please.

Please sir, I should be mindful how you address your God, there may be atheists and devil worshipers within earshot, and we are not allowed to offend them. And going aloft to the Crow's Nest is not possible, sir.

Who signed up these people up? What's this about a devil worshiper? Good grief man have you been ashore too long?

Health and Safety have closed the crow�s nest, sir. No EU Approved harness, and no Risk Assessment report has been published. They say that rope ladder doesn�t meet EU regulations, and the wind speed is above certified limits. They won�t let anyone up there until proper scaffolding can be erected by the special heights team.
The devil worshiper has been approved by the Captain of another ship - apparently made of something called steel; been in all the papers it has.

Enough of this landlubbers bullshine, get me the ship�s carpenter without delay, Hardy.

He�s a bit busy knocking up a wheelchair access to the fo�c�sle Admiral.

Wheelchair access, what the devil are you talking about Hardy? I�ve never heard anything so absurd.

Health and safety again, sir. We have to provide a barrier-free environment for the differently abled. And remember that man you said was deaf as a post, he is suing us for unfair dismissal, and not being a sympathetic employer!

Differently abled? Deaf man who can't hear my orders suing us! I�ve only one damn arm and one good eye and I refuse even to hear mention of the word. I didn�t rise to the rank of admiral by playing the disability card.

Actually, sir, you did. The Royal Navy is under-represented in the areas of visual impairment and limb deficiency, not to mention the aurally challenged - so we have had to employ a deaf, one-legged, racial minority person in the signals cabin.

You are taking the waste water Hardy! Whatever next? Give me a full sail. The salt spray beckons.

A couple of problems there, too, sir. Health and safety won�t let the crew up the rigging without crash helmets. And they don�t want anyone breathing in too much salt � haven�t you seen the adverts the Food Standards Agency have been pushing?

I�ve never heard such infamy, stupidity and obscene nonsense in my life. Break out the cannon and tell the men to stand by to engage the enemy.

The men are a bit worried about shooting at anyone, Admiral. Nor do they have ear-defenders.

What is this Hardy? This smells of a mutiny.

It�s not that, sir. It�s just that they�re afraid of being charged with murder if they actually kill anyone. There�s a couple of legal aid lawyers on board, who have pointed out some MOD approved war zone encounters where our ground forces shot the enemy and now are being held for manslaughter charges. These lawyers are watching everyone like hawks sir. "No win no fee" or something like that was mentioned in the Consultation Exercise.

So tell me Hardy, how in God's name..... sorry, in anybody's faiths name, are we to sink these Frenchies and the Spanish?

Actually, sir, we�re not.

We�re not? We are not going to sink the blighters! WHAT???

No, sir. The Frenchies and Spanish are our European partners now. May I draw your attention to the Common Fisheries Policy (CAP), we shouldn�t even be in this stretch of water. We could get hit with a claim for compensation.

But you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil....... oops I shouldn't have said that in case I offend that devil-worshiper.

I wouldn�t let the ship�s diversity co-ordinator and EU Human Resource Manager hear you saying that sir. You�ll be up on a disciplinary, and that would not go down too well with the EU Rapid Reaction Force Commander - Herr Fritz.

You must consider every man an enemy who speaks ill of your King, and country, and those who would grasp it from you by sly means.

Not any more, sir. We must be inclusive in this multicultural age. And of course the 24 other new EU nations are all but one according to some piece of paper - well actually thousands of bits of paper sir - called the EU Constitution or something like that. Best be putting on your Kevlar vest, it�s the rules - one vest between two.

Don�t tell me Hardy � health and bloody safety. Whatever happened to rum, sodomy and the lash?

As I tried to explain sir, rum is off the menu. And there�s a ban on corporal punishment. You cannot even smack the cabin-boy now for being insolent, a thief, and a truant and a liar.

What about sodomy?

I believe it�s to be encouraged sir - some fellow called Handelsome I think.

In that case � kiss me Hardy...... damn the torpedoes".

I don't mind fair dealing......but PC deserves a pox on it.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great story
Please u2u me the source if you don't mind

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
it only said they wiped out a column, not the whole battalion. it does say they have the battalion surrounded and that insurgents own the majority of fallujah still. probably also false, but i mean if they are already lying u dont have to exaggerate for them.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Its said they had the Battalion surrounded and proceeded to wipe them out I assumed that since they had the ENTIRE battalion, and went on to say they killed 400+ which is around Battalion size, that is what they meant.

I am terribly sorry if I might have any cast doubts on the creditablity of the story

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join