It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
guys hold up .. the missle attacks on us bases are true ... ive seen some very convincing footage the other day .... let me describe it to you ...

ill find the link if i can..

there were 4 to 6 holy warriors setting up a missle battery out in the desert somewhere .. i could tell it was the desert cause of all the sand around them ... they were strategically positioned at the foot of a burm ... and here is where the impressive offensive power was unleashed ... these guys had constructed a massive missile battery comprised of 4 to 6 missiles... cleverly they used the burm as their launching pad .... so 4 to 6 missles laying on their side against the slant of the burm poised to go off when the time was right .... all of the sudden the launch codes were givin authorizing the use of these devastating tools of war... one by one they ran up to them with a torch, lighter, well something with a flame on it and ignithed the wicks jutting out from the rear of the missiles... (I kid you not!) ... They were starting them like you would a bottle rocket.... they would sit there and burn for 5 or 10 seconds them VOOM they were off toward their targets .... I was awe struck and saddened at the same time... awe struck cause it reminded me of little kids letting off firecrakers for the first time and saddened cause they have better fireworks then us (: ...being an insurgent does have its perks i guess..

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
here was the translated text.

ups-there is a link to net translation page below.
) so translation now is not needed.I removed all translation.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lets not start name calling lets keep the fun clean

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

I do not understand the above translation. What does it say?

here ya go my friend...

"News from land chair Shmock Property evenly with a friend telephones, who works as a surgeon in the hospital in land chair. THE HAMMER! The official numbers of 400 are a joke! The hospital does not burst from all seams, the wounded ones lies in the courses, free beds gibt`s any longer. 24 hours one works, extra shifts, the German Federal Armed Forces must help out with medicines, units of stored blood and devices. New airplanes with heavywounded arrive once per hour. "Minderschwere" Cases are gone on a trip after the lead-in supply to the USA and/or distributed on other US of hospitals. Who transportable is as fast must as possible somehow again raus. The GIs say, which is Falludja a disaster and which they have a #ting dirt in the grasp. Communication constantly precipitates, supply (before all at ammunition do not fold correct and it constant wiederspruechliche instructions are given. Einers said: "Es is as in a moved Huenerstall everything cries and runs in disorder and tries to survive. And if they let shoot me place me before a military court and. I set never again a foot into the Irak."

based on babelfish.altavista.com...

your welcome

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Falluja has dealt a devastating blow to the US nazis.

I'd wager the "US nazis" are probably paying for your scholarship to be here.... Perhaps you can catch the next "Chinook Plane" home?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this isn't very funny.

The topic is just about propaganda. So what, who cares, wipe your ass with it and move on.

What's not funny is people making a joke out of a fight that killed about 30 Americans, wounded a few hundred, and killed a few thousand Iraqis, and wounded who knows how many.

Yeah that's hilarious. 30 Moms and Dads getting The Knock from the feds and plenty of kids without arms, legs, or blinded.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
I'm sorry, this isn't very funny.

The topic is just about propaganda. So what, who cares, wipe your ass with it and move on.

No one is making fun of the deaths m8, just the propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have read many news reports and seen quotes from high government officials to the effect that Bin Laden died three years ago and Zarqawi died two years ago. Does it really matter as long as the government can make us believe that they are both alive and well?

Heil hitler!(just parody, i am not a neo-nazi)

and now for my blog ad

Wanna make some serious money working for the government? It's easy and fun. All you have to do is let us use your identity as one of the world's foremost terrorists! After a one-month lesson on how to stage fake terror attacks, you will graduate to real life experience. You might even get to join the gold shield club, featuring none other than Osama Bin Laden and Jack the Ripper. Dental plan available. Enquire at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
New Alert:

Insurgents have began there push to capture Washington DC. The Insurgents have come across unexpected resistance with the Serbian peace keeping troops working under UN resoultion from 1999.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good to see that most of the ATS memebers are having a good laugh at this. The sad thing is of course there are many people who believe this and are willing to join up thinking they are going to be a art of some great victory.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You sure are cracking me up today.

I want you all to take a look at the first set of pictures he posted. Look at the third and forth photos and tell me what you see in the background. Looks like trees and grassy field to me, wouldn't you agree? How about the ground? Look at the ground all around the vehicles in the compound, yes, it's a compound. It's washed gravel, isn't it? You have to lay that down, just like we do in the military. In all my tours to the AOR, and there have been many starting with Iraq 1 and ending with this one, I have NEVER seen vegetation like that in ANY middle eastern country, and NEVER seen washed gravel on the ground. It's either hard as concrete rocky dirt, or talcum powder soft sand.

These vehicles were most likely used as targets after finishing their useful lives, being involved in wrecks, or having mechanical damage too costly to repair. They are in a compound in the good old USA, IMHO.

Beijing Bob, why don't you post the URL where you got them? At least then we could determine if you are just a dupe or are not telling the truth.

I don't believe you will post it though, as it will prove the latter...

Prove me wrong...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This just in...the Mujahadeen have stormed the White House and now have complete control of DC!

Replace Mujahadeen with Cobra in the sentence above, and it's the plot of a G.I. Joe cartoon episode!
("Arise, Serpentor, Arise" Part 5 if you're wondering)

Originally posted by gattaca
no no no,It doesn't sound incredible..insurgent army now captured washington and is going to take Boston
))

Do you think that the Paul Revere of 2004 will drive a Ford F-150 with a Boston Red Sox bumper sticker on it? "The terrorists are coming! The terrorists are coming!" he'll yell out the window as he drives by...

Originally posted by Amuk
Thats real good there zcheng you got us a picture of the same dozen or so trucks from different angles besides that they have been TOWED to a junk site

It's obviously a junkyard, but you know what's really funny? The vehicles in those pictures have been gutted for spare parts.

[edit on 11/16/2004 by ThunderCloud]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Another funny thing is they cant even keep their lies straight. It will say 60 tanks taken out and further down it will say 7 tanks taken out it will give different troops killed on the same page

Not to even mention them taking out a Chinook AIRPLANE with 60 men

And they took out half our army and most of the tanks with a ONE BOOBY TRAP
it was like a small nuclear device

In addition to specific numbers listed above, Mujahideen have destroyed a large number of tanks and other mechanized vehicle. It is also worth noting that a Chinook aircraft carries 60 soldiers.

There appears to be discrepancy between numbers of casualties listed in this communiqu� and numbers circulated by different Mujahideen units. Observers attributed the discrepancy to poor communications of news reporting from different units as opposed to very well co-ordinated military communications. Observers expressed surprise about the low (conservative) number of soldiers killed, especially in light of known operations. For example, the attack on the ice factory, which was described by many as similar to a small nuclear bomb has got to have destroyed a large number of tanks and other vehicles, with that, goes a large number of soldiers as well

I got to say this surpasses even Bagdad Bob, I give it three thumbs up
for best fictional war story.

Yall GOT to go to that sight and read the stories

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
OK, maybe I can help you out with the German text (the machine translation is REALLY bad!!):

"News from Landstuhl (US military hospital in Germany):
I�ve just phoned with a friend who works as a surgeon in the hospital in Landstuhl. THE HAMMER! The official numbers of 400 are a joke! The hospital is totally crowded, the wounded ones lie in the hallways, there aren�t any free beds anymore. One works 24 hours, extra shifts, the German Federal Armed Forces must help out with medicines, units of stored blood and devices. New airplanes with heavywounded arrive once per hour. After first aid, less severe wounded patients are flown to the USA and/or distributed to other US hospitals. Whoever is transportable must leave as soon as possible. The GIs say that Falludja is a disaster and that they have absolutely nothing under control. Communication constantly fails, supply (especially ammunition) does not work correctly, and confusing instructions are given all the time. One said (about Falludja): "It�s like a crazy chickens�nest (?): everybody yells and runs in disorder and tries to survive. And even if they place me before a military court and shoot me, I will never again set a foot into Irak."

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Notice he brodcast this AFTER he ran like a scared rabbit

Yep....Osama and his b!tches are all the same.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is Zhengs site he has been hotlinking from:

www.albasrah.net...

Talk about propaganda machine

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wonder how we shot and killed a "innocent" Iraqi/wounded "freedom fighter" in a Mosque after all, werent we all wiped out by the "heroic freedom fighters"

I know it must be a faked video to stir up the passions of the insurgents

It has to be fake because the Insurgents claim to have repulsed and/or wiped out the Marines

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I wonder how we shot and killed a "innocent" Iraqi/wounded "freedom fighter" in a Mosque after all, werent we all wiped out by the "heroic freedom fighters"

I know it must be a faked video to stir up the passions of the insurgents

It has to be fake because the Insurgents claim to have repulsed and/or wiped out the Marines

Gosh Darn Fox News..... Their Propaganda makes me sick!!!!

They report a marine killing and insurgent when that marine is dead.

I want fox news to try to explain how a dead marine killed a live insurgent.

This is the End to Fox news!!

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Jihadunspun is run by a Jew

haganah.org.il...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Joe Paise
Jihadunspun is run by a Jew

haganah.org.il...

That is not what your link says, it says if you dont believe the site you must be a jew.

Excerpt:"My name is Khadija Abdul Qahaar and I am the owner and publisher of Jihad Unspun. I am Muslim, who like many others, embraced Islam as the result of 911. Many of our viewers will know me as Bev Kennedy and Paul Morris-Read, the pen names I have used on this portal..."

I dont see anything about it being run by a Jew, unless you are one those that believe that ANY AND ALL media belongs to the Jews

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Amuk]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join