It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
These photos--what's the story that goes with them?

These vehicles are destroyed by the daily mortar attack on US bases in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thats real good there zcheng you got us a picture of the same dozen or so trucks from different angles besides that they have been TOWED to a junk site

Dude you kill me

I got to hand it to you you stick to your story

No one ever said we hadnt lost ANY trucks but that was NOT combat wreckage. They dont line up in rows with NO damage to the surounding area

We have been over there about a year and the best you can come up with is that

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

IMHO it's all talk, they don't want too leave because either they...

How about this being one of the few countries in the world that would put up with their BS without shooting or jailing them

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Got a point there amuk...

Let's add that one as # 4...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Bejing Bob Where do You Get Your Propaganda?

Really now 4 vehicles and some junk hardly what I would call a graveyard. But then whats a Tarheel to do eh?

Try again Zhengang, Did I get that right eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
No one ever said we hadnt lost ANY trucks but that was NOT combat wreckage. They dont line up in rows with NO damage to the surounding area

What about those?

And those?

Of course, you will say they disintegrated themselves.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

What about those?

I dont know lets see here maybe THE SAME PICTURES

Do you see any bomb craters around them?

Know why?

They were TOWED. It shows ONE tank and ONE APC and around a dozen trucks and humvees. You need to try this with someone that dont know the difference

Come on show it to me from a different angle

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Amuk, maybe this is why his damage counts are so high, he keeps counting the same pics over and over

Zhengang say it aint so????

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
well i guess it IS infact an army of one...

only one come back after batles...

WHO started this war guys???

the country that INVADED started ALL of this...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My kid can look at a tank and tell what model it is and who built it and how old it is.

They all look the same to me.

From the look of the news outlets available to me, I don't see a really good source of news coming out of Iraq at the moment.

Here, Reuters--

By Michael Georgy and Omar Anwar
FALLUJA, Iraq (Reuters) - U.S. troops have secured control over the whole of rebellious Falluja, a Marine officer said on Monday, with more than 1,000 insurgents taken prisoner.

Violence that has surged across Iraq's Sunni Muslim region since the U.S. offensive was launched hit Mosul in the north for a fifth day, while there was heavy fighting in Baquba near Baghdad, where U.S. jets dropped 500-pound bombs. Rebels also set fire to oil wells and a pumping station across the north.

Col. Michael Regner, operations officer for the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force at Falluja, said "somewhere over 1,000" insurgents had been killed in the offensive beginning on Nov. 8.

Regner said 38 U.S. troops had been killed and 320 wounded in the operation. Six Iraqi government troops also have been killed and 28 wounded, Regner told reporters at the Pentagon by telephone from Falluja.

He added that no more than about two dozen of the prisoners were from outside Iraq, and a senior U.S. defense official, speaking to reporters traveling with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in Ecuador, said "a large fraction" of the Falluja prisoners would very likely be released quickly.

A television pool report by U.S. network NBC said on Monday that a U.S. Marine had shot dead an unarmed and wounded Iraqi in a mosque in Falluja.

The Iraqi was one of five wounded Iraqis left in the mosque after Marines had fought their way in on Friday and Saturday. There was no immediate comment from the Pentagon on the report.

Regner said U.S. forces and Iraqi security troops could now "go anywhere at any time throughout that city."

"A hundred percent of the city is secure," Regner said, but added that Marines were still involved in fighting in portions of the city and were sweeping house-to-house.

While U.S. forces have won a military victory, the process of rebuilding Falluja, assisting about 150,000 residents who fled and preparing it for January elections could take months.

www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=5TO5W5MU14VTGCRBAEKSFFA?type=topNews&storyID=6820015

Somehow, I'm not convinced.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
news flash!

insurgents have stormed london in a massive right flanking manovour. the insurgents have been slowed however by the rageing football fans who are enraged at the fact that the football was cancled. the MOD has said it does not require to send troops there and is setting up mobile pubs to keep the fans drunk and enraged.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
What ever happened to Baghdad Bob anyhow?

Looks like he got a job working for these people

Isnt that the truth! I also wonder where the spinners are. I told you there was some truth to the aircraft carrier sinking

[edit on 15-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Something about Landstul in German, but I do not understand German.

News aus Landstuhl
Shmock

Habe eben mit einem Freund telefoniert, der als Chirurg im Hospital
in Landstuhl arbeitet. DER HAMMER!

Die offiziellen Zahlen von 400 sind ein Witz! Das Hospital platzt aus
allen N�hten, die Verwundeten liegen in den G�ngen, freie Betten
gibt`s nicht mehr.

24 Stunden wird gearbeitet, Sonderschichten, die Bundeswehr muss mit
Medikamenten, Blutkonserven und Ger�ten aushelfen.

St�ndlich treffen neue Flugzeuge mit Schwerverwundeten ein.
"Minderschwere" F�lle werden nach der Erstversorgung nach USA
ausgeflogen bzw. auf andere US Krankenh�user verteilt. Wer irgendwie
Transportf�hig ist muss so schnell wie m�glich wieder raus.

Die GIs sagen, das Falludja ein Desaster ist und das sie einen
Schei�dreck im Griff haben. Die Kommunikation f�llt st�ndig aus,
nachschub (vorallem an Munition klapp nicht richtig und es werden
St�ndig wiederspr�chliche Befehle gegeben.

Einers sagte: "Es ist wie in einem verr�ckten H�nerstall alle
schreien und laufen durcheinander und versuchen zu �berleben. Und
wenn sie mich vor ein Milit�rgericht stellen und mich erschie�en
lassen. Ich setze nie wieder einen Fu� in den Irak."

joe
www.heise.de...

What does it say? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
News aus Landstuhl
Shmock

Habe eben mit einem Freund telefoniert, der als Chirurg im Hospital
in Landstuhl arbeitet. DER HAMMER!

Die offiziellen Zahlen von 400 sind ein Witz! Das Hospital platzt aus
allen N�hten, die Verwundeten liegen in den G�ngen, freie Betten
gibt`s nicht mehr.

24 Stunden wird gearbeitet, Sonderschichten, die Bundeswehr muss mit
Medikamenten, Blutkonserven und Ger�ten aushelfen.

St�ndlich treffen neue Flugzeuge mit Schwerverwundeten ein.
"Minderschwere" F�lle werden nach der Erstversorgung nach USA
ausgeflogen bzw. auf andere US Krankenh�user verteilt. Wer irgendwie
Transportf�hig ist muss so schnell wie m�glich wieder raus.

Die GIs sagen, das Falludja ein Desaster ist und das sie einen
Schei�dreck im Griff haben. Die Kommunikation f�llt st�ndig aus,
nachschub (vorallem an Munition klapp nicht richtig und es werden
St�ndig wiederspr�chliche Befehle gegeben.

Einers sagte: "Es ist wie in einem verr�ckten H�nerstall alle
schreien und laufen durcheinander und versuchen zu �berleben. Und
wenn sie mich vor ein Milit�rgericht stellen und mich erschie�en
lassen. Ich setze nie wieder einen Fu� in den Irak."

here ya go my friend...

"News from land chair Shmock Property evenly with a friend telephones, who works as a surgeon in the hospital in land chair. THE HAMMER! The official numbers of 400 are a joke! The hospital does not burst from all seams, the wounded ones lies in the courses, free beds gibt`s any longer. 24 hours one works, extra shifts, the German Federal Armed Forces must help out with medicines, units of stored blood and devices. New airplanes with heavywounded arrive once per hour. "Minderschwere" Cases are gone on a trip after the lead-in supply to the USA and/or distributed on other US of hospitals. Who transportable is as fast must as possible somehow again raus. The GIs say, which is Falludja a disaster and which they have a #ting dirt in the grasp. Communication constantly precipitates, supply (before all at ammunition do not fold correct and it constant wiederspruechliche instructions are given. Einers said: "Es is as in a moved Huenerstall everything cries and runs in disorder and tries to survive. And if they let shoot me place me before a military court and. I set never again a foot into the Irak."

based on babelfish.altavista.com...

your welcome

[edit on 15-11-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Something about Landstul in German, but I do not understand German.

I think these guys can help you out:

sasw.chass.ncsu.edu...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I think these guys can help you out:

sasw.chass.ncsu.edu...

You are clever and close.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

here ya go my friend...

Now if we could just get it in english

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nevermind.
Someone beat me to the translation.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Kinda like this one':

Zarqawi Tape Says Falluja Victory Certain-Web Site

DUBAI (Reuters) - An audio tape from al Qaeda ally Abu Musab al-Zarqawi urged insurgents in Falluja to resist U.S.-led attacks on the rebel city, saying victory was certain.

"We have no doubt that the signs of God's victory will appear on the horizon," said the speaker, who sounded like Zarqawi in the tape posted on Web sites used by Islamists.

"O you heroes of Islam in Falluja ... don't be selfish with your lives," said the voice, which the Web sites said was Zarqawi. "America and those with them felt the winds of jihad (holy war) which will shake their thrones and foundations."

I would say he is full of ShiP!

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

Originally posted by rayzor11

Originally posted by SkyFox2
What ever happened to Baghdad Bob anyhow?

he's on here all the time...posting as "Zheng"

What can I say?

Originally posted by TPL

Originally posted by skippytjc
This just in:
Three Iraqi "Freedom Fighters" just sank the entire US Pacific fleet with two AK47's and an RPG while riding on a raft. American casualties are being estimated as we speak but initial reports are that 8 billion were killed in the name of Allah...Details coming soon..

I also heard that Snipers took out americans with daisy bb guns at 6000 yards!

I am just gratful that Zcheng and Cstyle are nice enough not to gloat over this glorious victory

We better start learning how to speak Arabic.
Does any one know how to say "please dont cut my head off" in Arabic?

Ol Cstyle is quiet on this one? Strange.....

San Francisco Reports Heavy han to hand combat in between the Iraqi insurgents and a hastely thrown togather volunteer unit called "The Pink Comandoes". Their Commander Said "their just silly" and promised to have them hooded and in piles by sundown

Oh that is some funny ship! I spilt my beer man!

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson

NEWS UPDATE
After a day of heavy hand-to-hand combat "The Pink Commandoes" dominatrixed local Mujahadeed insurgents and their notorious leader, one "E.Dong" aka "RodSlobberer the thirsty". After Cocktails and Wieners the insurgents rejected their former muslin faith and proceeded to dance, dance, dance the night away before booking flights to 'The Castro' in San Francisco. Said one former insurgent "They reminded my of my loving Grandfather when I was a boy, but with K.Y. Jelly instead of camel spit."
Back to you Morry!

Ship. I spilt my beer again......

By the way, I have not yet served my country yet, when there is a need I will join.

Right, puberty comes first.

Falluja has dealt a devastating blow to the US nazis. There are no US forces in Falluja other than the ones who are surrounded and unable to escape. The Iraqi liberation forces hold over a hundred prisoners and 7 tanks. They have shot down 2 F-16's and 11 choppers. They have destroyed at least 30 tanks. The number could be much larger due to the widespread destruction wrought by an Iraqi missile attack on a US nazi vehicle park at the ice factory. The Iraqi liberation forces have inflicted casualties that amount to at least an entire battalion while suffering only minimal losses themselves.
[edit on 15-11-2004 by zcheng]

You dont give up do you?

NEWSFLASH!

U.S. To Send 30,000 Mall Security Guards To Iraq

WASHINGTON, DC�Pressed for additional troops to police the Iraqi general elections scheduled for January, the Pentagon announced Monday that it will dispatch 30,000 U.S. shopping-mall security guards to the troubled Sunni Triangle region.
"A force of security guards trained to protect retail stores across America will be deployed to the Persian Gulf region," said Maj. Peter Archibald, a spokesman for Central Command. "Once in Iraq, security teams will fortify ground forces and assist them in keeping the peace and quelling any horseplay."

JOHN KERRY CAPTURES BIN LADIN!
Proof!

Note: This is from a concrete source...

Concrete Source

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Nevermind.
Someone beat me to the translation.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

I do not understand the above translation. What does it say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join