It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I think I just heard something slithering away...

It is kind of strange to see the basic comparison between the two sides' media. Our media is biased for sure. But they don't try to tell us such rediculous stories as this.

I agree. I guess it would be hard to drum up support with a "join the insurgency and die painfully" slogon

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is from a local news by me:

FALLUJAH, Iraq -- The military now says 100 percent of the city of Fallujah has been secured by U.S. and Iraqi soldiers.

But then again, I heard the just took over TMI, glad I got my pills

Rest of story: www.thewgalchannel.com...

[edit on 11/15/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Baghdad Bob is now working for the Bush Administration. Note Bush keeps saying that Mission's Accomplished, Freedom's on the March, the situation is getting better, Rummy saying that Looting = Freedom, and freedom is messy. ROFL, the propaganda is all around and not just the other side's propaganda is hilariously spun.

dh

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Man o man, how many kids have these terrible people manipulated using thier own beliefs and propaganda and sent them off to thier deaths? How many people are reading this and running to Falujah only to get killed the moment they fire upon a US soldier? Zarqawi is a patheic coward.

Zarqawi is a phantom of the CIA imagination
Re-apply your words to a US soldier, while supplanting the words 'US soldier' with 'insurgent' or 'innocent civilian' , and 'these terrible people' with 'the Bush regime' and it fits perfectly

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
San Francisco Reports Heavy han to hand combat in between the Iraqi insurgents and a hastely thrown togather volunteer unit called "The Pink Comandoes". Their Commander Said "their just silly" and promised to have them hooded and in piles by sundown

NEWS UPDATE
After a day of heavy hand-to-hand combat "The Pink Commandoes" dominatrixed local Mujahadeed insurgents and their notorious leader, one "E.Dong" aka "RodSlobberer the thirsty". After Cocktails and Wieners the insurgents rejected their former muslin faith and proceeded to dance, dance, dance the night away before booking flights to 'The Castro' in San Francisco. Said one former insurgent "They reminded my of my loving Grandfather when I was a boy, but with K.Y. Jelly instead of camel spit."

Back to you Morry!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Good luck all "Brave US defenders" for "Virtual Invasion of USandals"? up:

If you are all so brave, why not join Marine or Army, and seek your bravery and bestiality in Iraq? :

Bejing Bob
Where do you get your material???

As always we are challanged by YOUR unique take on events.

link   

I have and would do it again if they would take a 54 year old man

How about you, ever serve your country, or are you just talk?

You are still young compared to our brave Chaney, William D, 59 years old:

Chaney, William D. Staff Sergeant, 59, U.S. Army National Guard B Company, 1st Battalion, 106th Aviation Regiment Non-hostile - illness Landstuhl Reg. Med. Ctr. Schaumburg Illinois US

By the way, I have not yet served my country yet, when there is a need I will join.

link   
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my topic
I found this site!!!:
I was the fisrt one!! I found that insurgents defeated US forces

that was me !!! me !!! me

I demand official statement that gattaca was the person who found that US forces were defeated in Fallujah

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Falluja has dealt a devastating blow to the US nazis. There are no US forces in Falluja other than the ones who are surrounded and unable to escape. The Iraqi liberation forces hold over a hundred prisoners and 7 tanks. They have shot down 2 F-16's and 11 choppers. They have destroyed at least 30 tanks. The number could be much larger due to the widespread destruction wrought by an Iraqi missile attack on a US nazi vehicle park at the ice factory. The Iraqi liberation forces have inflicted casualties that amount to at least an entire battalion while suffering only minimal losses themselves.

All this will sound incredible to the many victims of US propaganda. Ask yourselves: How come we aren't seeing pictures of cheering Iraqis welcoming the US nazis like those that were immediately staged when Sadr's men pulled out of Najaf? If the US nazis "control" Falluja, why aren't the embeds bombarding us with visual proof of the empire's victory? Why is it we only see bloody Marines on stretchers?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Falluja has dealt a devastating blow to the US nazis. There are no US forces in Falluja other than the ones who are surrounded and unable to escape. The Iraqi liberation forces hold over a hundred prisoners and 7 tanks. They have shot down 2 F-16's and 11 choppers. They have destroyed at least 30 tanks. The number could be much larger due to the widespread destruction wrought by an Iraqi missile attack on a US nazi vehicle park at the ice factory. The Iraqi liberation forces have inflicted casualties that amount to at least an entire battalion while suffering only minimal losses themselves.

All this will sound incredible to the many victims of US propaganda. Ask yourselves: How come we aren't seeing pictures of cheering Iraqis welcoming the US nazis like those that were immediately staged when Sadr's men pulled out of Najaf? If the US nazis "control" Falluja, why aren't the embeds bombarding us with visual proof of the empire's victory? Why is it we only see bloody Marines on stretchers?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by zcheng]

no no no,It doesn't sound incredible..insurgent army now captured washington and is going to take Boston
))

yes,insurgents won
))

US tanks are not in fallujah..Insurgents control all the city

Bunny bugs would say "is there a doc among us"?

ps-be nice and don't compare US with China..It's like comparing f-22 and these your funny fighters

[edit on 15-11-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Fighting is now concentrated in southern districts, where US marines say they are meeting stiff resistance from small but determined groups.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Y'know, I've always wondered.....

...those living in the US who bash the country that is housing and educating them, those same people who cheer for US deaths.... why do they stay in the country? Why not move somewhere else instead of enjoying all they hate about their home?

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
...because this is our country and we have the right to fix what is wrong with it.

...We have the RIGHT to reinstitute the human rights that this regime has taken away from all of us.

...We have the RIGHT to say no to warring against people who never did anything to us.

...We have the RIGHT to insist that our leaders stop lying to us, deceiving us, concealing information from us that we need to make intelligent decisions; tricking us and jerking us around.

...That's why. And the only people who are going to emigrate OUT are the ones who are too timid to stand up and say, NO MORE TYRANNY, Dude!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You are killing me Zcheng Those "heros" of yours couldnt whip my the avarage street gang

Once again the only thing standing between us and total doom is the Girl Scouts of America

You make my day

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You are killing me Zcheng Those "heros" of yours couldnt whip my the avarage street gang

Once again the only thing standing between us and total doom is the Girl Scouts of America

You make my day

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Amuk]

Good for you.

Now it is your term to march toward Iraq.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have a question.I found that zcheng found fantastic site islam.cc or something like that.there were many funny articles.I tried to enter but it was all in arabic.How did he find english version ???

ps - it's the end of Fallujah - 1000 brave insurgents are now prisoners of defeated
US Army.hundreds are dead.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20041116/wl_nm/iraq_dc&cid=574&ncid=1480

city is completly destroyed

us.rd.yahoo.com...*story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/200 41115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_041115202304

50 more insurgents are dead today elsewhere in Iraq.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041115/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_041115202304

poor terrorists

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK gattaca

You win you were the first to bring us news of our crushing defeat at the hands of 5 insurgents and a sling shot

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So, what is the real outcome? All joking aside.

These photos--what's the story that goes with them?

What did the Pentagon-executed plans leave our men to deal with?

Why don't we just ship the White House and Pentagon Staff over there, and let them do the job they have given to our soldiers to do?

Wouldn't that be Justice?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Y'know, I've always wondered.....

...those living in the US who bash the country that is housing and educating them, those same people who cheer for US deaths.... why do they stay in the country? Why not move somewhere else instead of enjoying all they hate about their home?

Just a thought.

Honestly Banshee...

IMHO it's all talk, they don't want too leave because either they...

1 ) Too young ( ie: teenagers, who post on this board, to just voice their opinions )...

2 ) Don't want to give up their lifestyle...

3 ) Just want to cause trouble...

JMHO...

There may be other reasons, but these are just ones off the top of my head...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join