It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am not up on how many people are in a battalion ... however could you get them all in one street?

After the American occupation forces made several military attempts to break the siege around their battalion that had been encircled by Mujahideen on Al-Hadhrah street for several days, they were unable to dislodge it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
God is lying to one of them

God is lying to both of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am not up on how many people are in a battalion ... however could you get them all in one street?

Its like the factor of three. When you were a teenager, you "claimed" to have slept with approximately three times the women you actually slept with, hehe....

Except their factor is more like 1000. They kill one US soldier and it's "the Mujahadeen have killed an entire Battalion of infidels!"

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Does any one know how to say "please dont cut my head off" in Arabic?

Phonetic:

Inta Mata Mus Yahoodi Zub

Well, actually, it means "Your mother sucks Jewish [beep]" but better to go fighting...

LMAO - Gaz, since I can't vote for you for Way Above for this statement, hopefully this will do.

Back on topic: local stations are reporting that Iraqi insurgents have advanced on Atlanta and are currently conducting a seige on the CDC. Campus security is apparently holding them off by waving their hands and intoning, "These are not the germs you're looking for."

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A day would be to much. A few hours might even be to much. If some how such a force was surrounded, you can believe it wouldn't be long before air power was called in to lend a hand, and if they were in serious danger, then, you could count on some serious air power coming in to clear a path.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Its like the factor of three. When you were a teenager, you "claimed" to have slept with approximately three times the women you actually slept with, hehe....

Except their factor is more like 1000. They kill one US soldier and it's "the Mujahadeen have killed an entire Battalion of infidels!"

Sure, Islam terrorists are claimming to have killed 68,000 US troops, according to your logic, since DoD has admitted 68 killed this month already.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, Bahgdad Bob/zcheng has his own numbers...cant say what hole he pulled them out of, but....

These are the Report Totals for Fighting across Iraq on Saturday nov13th.The report does not include casualties from Fallujah,because they are not given in detail although 40 assorted tanks claimed destroyed are from Fallujah for Saturday.

U.S Soldiers Killed....................223
Intelligence............................. 4

Assorted Tanks....................... 40
Stryker Personel Carriers......... 13
Assorted Helicopters............... 3
Humvees Destroyed............... 19
Bradley Fighting Vehicles........ 15
Abrams Battle Tanks............. 4
BlackHawk Helicopters........... 2
Chinook Helicopter............... 1
Armoured Vehicles................ 8
Trucks/Tankers.................... 11

Now aint THAT a hoot...By the way, Battalion size varies... A Battalion = 4 or more Companies, anywhere from 400 to 1000 men or so. But that's just what I could dig up from my Army counterparts here....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cubiehole
A day would be to much. A few hours might even be to much. If some how such a force was surrounded, you can believe it wouldn't be long before air power was called in to lend a hand, and if they were in serious danger, then, you could count on some serious air power coming in to clear a path.

Sure, air power would help, however dropping a 2000 pound bomb will sure eliminate the surrounding "insurgents", so will also wipe out the surrounded US column".

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Have no fear...they'll never make it west of Indian Territory. They make Mena Arkansas and the Pushmataha, Potawatomi, Apalachee, Comanche and Kickapoo are going to bust a move on their mujihadeen arses...

nobody swings a long-name like the boys in Oklahoma...

round me up some Marlboro's we're ridin' tonight!!!! yeeeeeeehaw!

[edit on 11-15-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
San Francisco Reports Heavy han to hand combat in between the Iraqi insurgents and a hastely thrown togather volunteer unit called "The Pink Comandoes". Their Commander Said "their just silly" and promised to have them hooded and in piles by sundown

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This just in:

Insuregent claim victory in the Battle for Fort Knox.

"Now who has the Bling?" says Zarkowi....

Vow Disneyworld is next. We will kill the infidel Mickey!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Sure, air power would help, however dropping a 2000 pound bomb will sure eliminate the surrounding "insurgents", so will also wipe out the surrounded US column".

You haven't a clue about blast radius, do you...tell you what, try this site. "Bombs for Beginners" is a good read. You might learn something. We don't drop bombs when our guys are inside the blast radius like the Chinese do. Our guys aren't considered "expendable"...

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
NEWS FLASH:

Reports are in, that while invading Disney World, several mujahadeen were molested, by Tigger, who was also captured by the mujahadeen...link

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What's the big deal?

Newsflash: Research shows that propaganda comes with war. Back to you, Skip.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This just keeps getting better These people have a great future as fiction writers.

Speaking by telephone to al-Jazeera satellite TV, Abu Sa�d ath-Thallami said that the Resistance had set 30 US vehicles ablaze and captured two others in the al-Jawlan neighborhood, where two tanks had been encircled and abandoned by their crews amidst a great many other wrecked tanks. The young men of the Resistance, he said, have seized those two tanks.

Resistance destroys 30 US tanks and captures two intact. American invaders expelled from areas they earlier took over

Resistance shoots down six US helicopters in and around al-Fallujah on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Iraqi Resistance forces in the al-Jaghifi neighborhood wiped out a US column. The Resistance first allowed the US troops to enter the neighborhood and then fell on them, wiping them out to the last man.

And my favorite

The correspondent reported that the US was dropping heat bombs that reduce the amount of oxygen in the air.

We have got to pull togather people or we shall be overrun by the insurgents closing in on us from every side

I see a camel outside so this might be my last post

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good luck all "Brave US defenders" for "Virtual Invasion of USandals"? up:

If you are all so brave, why not join Marine or Army, and seek your bravery and bestiality in Iraq? :

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whats the matter zcheng its not bad enough that our entire army is being wiped out as we speak you have to insults too

I have already done my tours why dont YOU join the insurgents? There are plenty of openings and the Marines are creating more every minute

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I have already done my tours why dont YOU join the insurgents? There are plenty of openings and the Marines are creating more every minute

Do you know how many Marine openings are up just this month?

You are experienced now after your tours, why not join again. You are badly needed now in Iraq. Why so selfish, and allow those in 18,19 ,20 do die?

Serve the Country, you are so proud of!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Serve the Country, you are so proud of!

I have and would do it again if they would take a 54 year old man

How about you, ever serve your country, or are you just talk?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think I just heard something slithering away...

It is kind of strange to see the basic comparison between the two sides' media. Our media is biased for sure. But they don't try to tell us such rediculous stories as this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join