It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire American Battalion wiped out while begging to be allowed to retreat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You got to love these people,
The Iraqis have wiped out an entire Battalion while we were begging to be allowed to retreat from the city

In a report in early this morning, Fallujah Mujahideen have rejected the US request for cease fire and have wiped the besieged American column on Al-Hadhrah street. After the American occupation forces made several military attempts to break the siege around their battalion that had been encircled by Mujahideen on Al-Hadhrah street for several days, they were unable to dislodge it. When those military attempts failed, they resorted to peaceful solution by requesting cease fire- using loud speakers to make sure that their plea is heard. Mujahideen subsequently rejected the American request and proceeded to wipe out the entire American column on Hadhrah street. Details of American casualties are currently being evaluated, verified, and will be forth coming;

If you want a great laugh go to this site

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

God tells Zarqawi victory is certain.....didnt he tell Bush the same thing?

DUBAI (Reuters) - An audio tape from al Qaeda ally Abu Musab al-Zarqawi urged insurgents in Falluja to resist U.S.-led attacks on the rebel city, saying victory was certain. "We have no doubt that the signs of God's victory will appear on the horizon," said the speaker, who sounded like Zarqawi in the tape posted on Web sites used by Islamists.

God is lying to one of them

These people are better than Bagdad Bob

I guess the collapse of our military is eminent and Bush is begging for surrender terms

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
kind of reminds me of "there are no American troops in Bagdad" when the war first started, while I was expecting to see Troops in the background of Bobs press conferences.

Edit typo

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Skibum]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Man o man, how many kids have these terrible people manipulated using thier own beliefs and propaganda and sent them off to thier deaths? How many people are reading this and running to Falujah only to get killed the moment they fire upon a US soldier? Zarqawi is a patheic coward.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Zarqawi is a patheic coward.

Notice he brodcast this AFTER he ran like a scared rabbit

Wouldnt it be a bit more convincing if he hadnt left the city? I guess Gods cellphone didnt reach there

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Where are all the Pro insurgents on ATS?

Where are the ATSers that are part of the disinformation campaign?

I'm waiting for a "and you believe fox news over Jihadnews" line.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I thought the Americans were doing well in Falluja. The initial numbers of casualties and injuries showed the US had the upper hand, now the Americans are getting pwn'd? I find this somewhat hard to believe.

Skibum: I recall watching Baghdad Bobs speech saying the US was lying about having invaded, I was looking for the same thing too. I recall flipping back and fourth between to news stations, one showing the US army a few blocks away and looking at the Information ministry building and the other showing the Information ministry conference. Personally I found it hilarious.

What ever happened to Baghdad Bob anyhow?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Where are all the Pro insurgents on ATS?

Seems like they would be on this thread cheering

After all its not often an ENTIRE Battalion is wiped out.Add that to all the tanks, Jets and Chinook "Airplanes"
they shot down we should be at about a thousand dead by now. I am pertty sure there next move will be to invade the USA and demand Bushes head

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2

Looks like he got a job working for these people

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This just in:

Three Iraqi "Freedom Fighters" just sank the entire US Pacific fleet with two AK47's and an RPG while riding on a raft. American casualties are being estimated as we speak but initial reports are that 8 billion were killed in the name of Allah...Details coming soon..

BAH!!!!

[edit on 15-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2

he's on here all the time...posting as "Zheng"

TPL

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This just in:

Three Iraqi "Freedom Fighters" just sank the entire US Pacific fleet with two AK47's and an RPG while riding on a raft. American casualties are being estimated as we speak but initial reports are that 8 billion were killed in the name of Allah...Details coming soon..

BAH!!!!

[edit on 15-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Rayzor says "he's on here all the time...posting as "Zheng"
"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
I also heard that the insurgents were begining to surround the White House and are expected to make the final push tomorrow. Expect the U.S. to be under Arab control within a few days.

link   
This just in...the Mujahadeen have stormed the White House and now have complete control of DC!

Man, too much...

EDIT: How weird psychic was that???

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm not believing that story. Some of it stinks to high heaven. Yes we are losing men in Fallujah, but what is an entire batallion of men considered to be. In addition, with the amount of support there, the chances of these men eing stuck for several days, doesn't sound right. I can see if they were stuck for a day, but not for longer.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This just in:

Three Iraqi "Freedom Fighters" just sank the entire US Pacific fleet with two AK47's and an RPG while riding on a raft.

I heard it was three AK47's - This disinformation just has to stop.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am just gratful that Zcheng and Cstyle are nice enough not to gloat over this glorious victory

We better start learning how to speak Arabic.

Does any one know how to say "please dont cut my head off" in Arabic?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Rayzor says "he's on here all the time...posting as "Zheng"
"

For me?

By the way, anyone know whether "Phontom Fury" is "Mission Accomplished"?

Any guess where the Chimpy will anounce that? I guess it will be in the bath tub in Black House.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Does any one know how to say "please dont cut my head off" in Arabic?

Phonetic:

Inta Mata Mus Yahoodi Zub

Well, actually, it means "Your mother sucks Jewish [beep]" but better to go fighting...

I'm not believing that story. Some of it stinks to high heaven. Yes we are losing men in Fallujah, but what is an entire batallion of men considered to be. In addition, with the amount of support there, the chances of these men eing stuck for several days, doesn't sound right. I can see if they were stuck for a day, but not for longer.

Nor should you, especially since there is no such thing as a Chinook plane, it's a helicopter, hehe... This is typical of the Arab press soon after the invasion took place if you'll remember....

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Unless this Gummint falls and is replaced with a more honest troupe of leaders, NSA won't let us know what really happened for about forty years.

NSA is a bunch bureaucraps with egos that won't quit--no matter the cost, no matter the outcome.

Look what they started in 1947 with official lying and deceit, with the Majestic12 program and all its derivatives, including Montauk and the mind-blowing, mind-controlling Manchurian Candidate black-box programs.

They are a sick sick sick sick buncha dudes. Why couldn't we just have tried the rest of the Nazis for war crimes and put them all away, instead of letting them teach our people their nasty skills?

Yuck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join