It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent - There's an International Plan to Censor the Internet in the Works -- Let's Stop It in Its

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here's one for starters:

www.fbo.gov...

Accessibility Information

Users of assistive technologies such as screen readers should use the following link to activate Accessibility Mode before continuing: Learn more and Activate accessibility mode.

Skip to content
tabs
main menu
Accessibility Mode

Federal Business Opportunities

Home
Getting Started
General Info
Opportunities
Agencies
Privacy

Buyers:
Login | Register
Vendors:
Login | Register
Accessibility

Ames Research Center logo
A--INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT CONTRACT EXTENSION
Solicitation Number: NNA08CG83C--Extension
Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Office: Ames Research Center

Print
Link
Copy or Bookmark this Page

Copy the url below for a direct link to this page.

Bookmark this page by right-clicking here and choosing "Bookmark This Link..."

Notice Details
Packages
Interested Vendors List

Original Synopsis
Jul 18, 2013
12:19 pm

Solicitation Number:
NNA08CG83C--Extension
Notice Type:
Presolicitation
Synopsis:
Added: Jul 18, 2013 12:19 pm
NASA/ARC intends to extend Contract NNA08CG83C with Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT, Inc.) on a sole-source basis pursuant to 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1) and FAR 6.302-1, Only One Responsible Source and No Other Supplies or Services Will Satisfy Agency Requirements. The performance period will be extended for up to six months, consisting of one 4-month base period and two 1-month option periods. The principle purpose of this contract is to provide support in the following research domains: artificial intelligence (AI), knowledge-based systems, knowledge discovery and data mining, soft computing (including neural networks and fuzzy control methods), nanotechnology information processing and sensors, biologically inspired computer systems and human extensions, prognostic signal analysis, model-based diagnostic reasoning, software fault diagnostic and automated software methodologies, fault-tolerant computing hardware and networking, tele-presence and tele-control of remote, mobile platforms, autonomous and adaptive control, integrated design, human-centered computing, system design of a distributed heterogeneous network of workstations, and distribution of research information in various formats and forums. The extension will extend the period of performance of the current contract, NNA08CG83C, for four months, from September 29, 2013 to January 31, 2014, for the base period, and through March 31, 2014, if all options are exercised. The extension will not increase the current contract value. The extension is in the best interest of the Government, and it will allow sufficient time to award the follow-on procurement. The current contractor, SGT, Inc. is considered the only contractor that can meet the needs of ARC given the short period of performance for the extension. The extension is necessary to maintain the critical continuity of support services until the current procurement process has been completed and the follow-on contract has been awarded. The Government does not intend to acquire a commercial item using FAR Part 12. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract action based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Notwithstanding this stated intent, interested organizations may submit their capabilities and qualifications to perform the effort in writing to the identified point of contact no later than 4:30 p.m. PST on Monday, July 29, 2013. Such capabilities/qualifications will be evaluated solely for the purpose of determining whether or not to conduct this procurement action on a competitive basis. Oral communications are not acceptable in response to this notice. All questions MUST be in writing and should be directed to Sarah M. Andrae, Contracting Officer, no later than 4:30 p.m. PST on Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Sarah M. Andrae may be reached at [email protected]. NASA Clause 1852.215-84, Ombudsman, is applicable. The Center Ombudsman for this acquisition can be found at prod.nais.nasa.gov...
Additional Info:
Click here for the latest information about this notice
Contracting Office Address:
NASA/Ames Research Center, JA:M/S 241-1, Moffett Field, CA 94035-0001
Point of Contact(s):
Sarah M Andrae, Contracting Officer, Phone 650-604-3136, Fax 650-604-0912, Email [email protected]

Sarah M Andrae

General Information
Notice Type:
Presolicitation
Posted Date:
July 18, 2013
Response Date:
July 29, 2013
Archiving Policy:
Automatic, on specified date
Archive Date:
July 18, 2014
Original Set Aside:
N/A
Set Aside:
N/A
Classification Code:
A -- Research & Development
NAICS Code:
541 -- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services/541712 -- Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)

For Help: Federal Service Desk
Accessibility

This should get you started.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Using the searh words you gave, a lot of pages came up with this search engine below:
Search Words: gold carbon nano crystal increased speed of light

Start Page Search

edit on 15/10/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I searched for it on Scirus

Is this what your looking for?

The engine is supposed to search the deep web... but who knows if its any better then google.

*Edit: I just saw on the top of that url that the search engine is being taken down by the end of the year. Maybe take advantage of it while you still can.

edit on 15/10/2013 by osirys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

my bad, fingers got moving before my brain could catch up.

edit on 15-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Talk about a cookie crumb...

Google and other search engines cached "this" page(ats) as top link for search words:
gold carbon nano crystal increased speed of light

Now, that's the way to sweep something under the rug...

It will turn back up in a few(20) years!!

Oh well, Guess it's one of those things:

THE MATRIX: THERE IS NO SPOON
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI
www.youtube.com...

I think I won't be googling Nano for a while...

edit on 16-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think everyone in this thread is an idiot.

There that always starts controversy. But what I really have to say is there's a whole micromachine army of hosts and mind controlled people bowing down to an overmind. they play with our celebrities like dolls. and make it look like the do it for money. WAKE UP AMERICA!!

This could be the strangest thing that's ever happened to me my whole life. This all started when I was trying to open my third eye a few years ago. I would have been talking in my sleep and I would wake up and still feel like there was someone in the room talking to me. Scaring the # out of me. Then one night i asked for a girlfriend and a succubus came! She said she would give me a magic amulet to see the future and call forth memories from time. and I would look up at the stars and wonder what dark and evil things could have existed. A old dark one told me the secret of life and everything and how to see into the future. and the higher dimensions. I fought my dreams in my sleep and tried my hand at magic but nothing scared me more then when I realized the truth. All things are made up of tiny particles. And that all things massive and enormously gigantic are also made of tiny things. We are even more huge compared to atom. What im trying to say is that I saw this vision of tiny robots. Super killer nanobots. robots. tiny robots. with futuristic technology trying to start a world takeover. and the humans were unaware that they were being controlled. The public would never see the disaster till it was over and everyone was under control. It was there own fault and had become the plot of a nightmare where they were planning to take over the world. Its even more terrifying that the Obama's are Lizard people and have no intention of helping us or saving us. And we're all food for a giant Psychic worm... In a made up 3D Holographic reality.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
here's a list
and before you start chanting 'hes a witch' were just going to say I have ESP

Comedian John Oliver
Comedian Johnath Stewart
Comedian Steven Colbert
More people Who are in the media than you know about.
Judges antonin scalia, Alito, Samuel A., Jr.,
Roberts, John G., Jr., The rest of the supreme court might be dealing with this too.
Pretty much everyone in hollywood is worshiping devils.
Putin shapeshifter

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
internet can already be censored. If a site is dropped off the search engines, its basically invisible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join