It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearless London traffic warden places ticket on Hillary Clinton's Mercedes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Fearless London traffic warden places ticket on Hillary Clinton's Mercedes

This is the extraordinary moment that Hillary Clinton's security staff got into an argument with a traffic warden after he issued her car with a parking ticket.
The Westminster City Council warden put a penalty notice on the former US secretary of state’s silver Mercedes vehicle in Central London while she was attending an event at Chatham House.
The row was caught on camera on Saturday by photographer Greg Brennan, who said five of her guards were waiting inside a Mercedes van next to her car at the time because it was raining.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Can't see it getting paid anyway....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This will never get paid anyway....

Smile

FOREIGN D
IPLOMATS RACK UP £70M IN CONGESTION CHARGE FINES
Diplomats in London have racked up £70million in unpaid congestion charge fines.
Over the past ten years foreign embassies have accumulated more than 600,000 penalty charge notices after refusing to pay the charge, Transport for London said in May.
Embassies now owe £70,068,175 - with the US topping the list. Over the past ten years, America has picked up 66,372 penalty charge notices totalling £7.5million.
The charge, which brings in around £110million a year, costs £10 and is active in certain areas of London from 7am to 6pm on weekdays.
It was claimed in 2011 that London Mayor Boris Johnson asked US President Barack Obama for a £5million cheque for unpaid congestion charge fines, but the US ambassador intervened before Mr Obama could answer.
edit on 15-10-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thats pretty disgusting and what a worse way to say "Bleep you and your laws im untouchable and i dont give a bleep" attitude from people who really should be setting a GOOD example.

Do UK diplomats abroad behave the same way?

Is this more common than we realize (globally)?

edit on 15-10-2013 by Biigs because: added word.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Wondering a couple things here.

First, why on earth does this women need 5 guards? Good god, nobody cares about her that much AND she's in the UK. Geez, not like she's in Detroit or New York.

Second, she's not a diplomat as far as I know. Don't pay much attention to her since her dismal failure as SecState.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

lol love this. the guy who's giving the ticket looks like he don't give not 1 but 2 #'s
who it is.

Plus don't they get paid for how many cars they ticket.???

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I myself have had only one parking ticket and saw him doing it as I returned to my car. Didn't see the point in arguing as my parking meter had run out anyway. Won't be doing that again

Don't know if she is a diplomat or not though.....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

High five to that traffic warden!
Us Brits usually despise them,but hey-He da Man!

Shame it wasn't a war crimes summons from the haigh though..

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Lol, and not a single fack was given that day...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Boot the cars.
Or impound them.

Make them pay.
The government is not above the law.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I can't see why the security guards were making such a scene as she will no doubt have diplomatic immunity.

And yes, U.K diplomats are immune from prosecution abroad. That's not to say countries get round this by having people bumped off, but that's the way the diplomatic World rocks!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
so this is why obama wants to default the US, so he doesn't have to pay the unpaid parking tickets. JUST LOL!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good! Hilary Clinton gets what she deserves...she is not above the law, no matter where she is. Although I doubt if she will ever pay it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Meldionne1
Good! Hilary Clinton gets what she deserves...she is not above the law, no matter where she is. Although I doubt if she will ever pay it.

I bet the traffic warden didnt even know (or cared) whos car it was.

Some times the traffic warden IS right

edit on 15-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe her security forgot where they were and everyone doesn't jump when they order them to do so......SS can fly back to the States with their heads hung in shame lol

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So they owe a fortune in tickets and fines and never pay? But man oh man shove it to the little guy even debter prisons if you get a satanic judge?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wish New York City would enforce all the traffic tickets that those 'diplomats' at the
United Nations get and refuse to pay. I don't care who it is ... pay the dang tickets.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I love it. Now to have our Military arrest the President, all Members of Congress for treason, failing to uphold our Consititution as " We The People " are the goverment. The military took a oath to uphold the
Consititution too so why don't they take the puck and do it knowing this is treason within our goverment.
edit on 15-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I would love to be a traffic warden next time Obama comes to town. I would slap it on his face

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Impound the car. Seriously. That's how you get paid.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"Fearless" traffic warden... Honestly, what is there to fear?

top topics

join