It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinites "what i hate" list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
10College - i hate the place. Period. Even though it is giving me a good education cause i decided to waste my secondary years (high school to yanks), it still pisses me off.
9Depression - i suffer from manic depression. I frigging hate it!
especially when they decided to take you off medication because "the shrink might give you something different"...HOW AM I MEANT TO COPE!!

8Missing my girlfriend - this stuff gets me down alot. I cannot cope being away from her. I love her too much and it hurts alot when im not with her.
7"Whats up Goth" - Just cause i like to dress in black DOESNT MEAN I AM A GOTH. Jeeezz....i like to be called "alternative", not gothic. Just cause i wear a white tie, spiked hair, black jeans and a waist jacket doesnt make me a goth. (I have nothing against goths, they are soo cute and friendly)
6Townies aka chavs aka annoying - i hate them. Uneducated, stupid, pointing baseball caps twats. come to the UK and you will see first hand how annoying this type of trend it. These wannabe hard boys think they are "cool" cause "their hard" and when the police come knockin' they go runnin'....twats
5Work - NO COMMENT
4trolls - OMG, do i need to explain how much i hate them?!?!? go to the secret societies forum and you will see them breedin there. Trolls have on goal, and one goal only......to create choas....scum

3the number 3 - dunno way, i hate it.
2Assignments - Oh boy, the joys of college dumping assignments on you when you have to deal with work and spending time with your girlfriend.
1Life - i hate life.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
7"Whats up Goth" - Just cause i like to dress in black DOESNT MEAN I AM A GOTH. Jeeezz....i like to be called "alternative", not gothic. Just cause i wear a white tie, spiked hair, black jeans and a waist jacket doesnt make me a goth. (I have nothing against goths, they are soo cute and friendly)
6Townies aka chavs aka annoying - i hate them. Uneducated, stupid, pointing baseball caps twats. come to the UK and you will see first hand how annoying this type of trend it. These wannabe hard boys think they are "cool" cause "their hard" and when the police come knockin' they go runnin'....twats

I indeed hate townie "twats" too. You couldn't of summed them up any better. What a truely sad life they lead.

I get labelled a Grebow. That friggin annoys me. What the f88ks a grebow anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
When I see someone wearing black and rocking the spiked hair, I usually assume they are a Goth. I hate Goths. I don't know what a townie is. My best guess is that it is the word in London for preppie. If that is the case then I agree, townie lick pouch.

In conclusion, Grebo is the coolest word ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i dono dude. you sound kinda like a geek. besides you totally stole that top ten idea off that other dude. BITER!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Jeez Spew, we all have the right to create lists like this. It's such a good idea I've considered making my blog have something to do with a top ten hated things list. As for #1 I can sometimes agree with that. I'm not such a huge fan of life myself. I don't really know a whole lot about townies but they sound a bit like the wanna be punks that I know and despise.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
i dono dude. you sound kinda like a geek. besides you totally stole that top ten idea off that other dude. BITER!

Whos sounds kind like a geek?

Your the one thats on ATS, that doesn't stop moaning.

A townie is nothing at all like a wannabe punk

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
1. i hate it to know that i am not even a germ on a spec of dust in the universe

2. i hate it when i don't have answer to some of the more important questions in life

3. i hate high school

4. i hate it when my parents disregard me as a dumbass because i suck at math

5. i hate been asian, all these stupid supid expectations

6. i hate to live knowing that someday i might die like a dog

7. i like to be a murdering psychopath in the future

thats it for now

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spew

A geek eh???hmmm somehow i doubt that.
And i stole the idea from someone else...hmmm anyways,

*coughs*idoit*coughs*

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I "hate" hearing folk whinge and whine about how much they hate this and hate that! Its an unproductive and futile and pointless mental excersise. Theres so much in the world to love, why waste your life hating stuff? Get a life folk! Misery loves company.

Why do you think terrorist extremist have no problem with blowing up a bus load or building full of children for example? Its because the become so filled with and consumed by their own hatred that they are blinded to any good. Any small part of them that was once good and decent is consumed and transformed by their hatred till they become more evil than those/that that hate. Hatred is self fueling, self replicating cancer. If you allow yourself to hate, you infect yourself with it and it grows malignant, eating away at you inside, eating away what common human decency you once posessed and took pride in.
Think of a terrorist who happens to be a father. He has a little girl whom he adores. The sight of her little face fills him love and pride, hes a happy man, a man who is good and decent, a man who would never dream of harming a hair on any childs head. Then one day he joins this group, who chants stuff he sees reason in and agrees with. So he joins, thinking to fight against this perceived evil or injustice. The more preaching and propaganda he hears the more he beleives it. This evil he hears about threatens his way of life, his freedom, the future of his child.
So he becomes a fighter, at first passive, but then more and more active the more hate he develops for this "evil" enemy of all he considers good.
He becomes consumed by the "cause" , a zealot, filled with hatred for that he sees as a threat to the well being of his child, his people.
Then one day, he finds himself making a bomb. A bomb which will kill innocent folk, a bomb which will kill innocent children like his own daughter. But by now hatred has consumed him, he is blind, no longer able to see anydifference between his actions and that he once thought evil, that he fought against in the first place.
How did this loving father become a monster? How did he become so overcome with hatred for his enemy that he became worse.
This is the nature of hatred. Hatred has triumphed and transformed what was good into evil. Blinded the eyes that saw and recognised evil, till they saw evil no more, for they were so.
Dont hate lest you become that you hate. Instead show love and let it spread and transform that which you hate by example.

[Edited on 26-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
F*****g god damn b*****d townies, the NED's of the world (Non Educated Delinquants) Twats, yes good but not enough, they all need shooting!!!

top topics

join